Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

BLUE is shit don't trust them ...sell all you have before to late ..they say professional but look at blue website is not profesional design and why BLUE rejected on kucoin or poloniex Huh?? u can think about it.. sell now

My forum tip: Don’t trust anyone who cannot use punction and grammar correctly. It speaks a lot about their intelligence and demographic.

Blue is a good project, in my opinion.
if Blue is agood project ...they must have a profesional website with profesional road map and project to make investor trust them .... on CE blue low volume because many investor not trust their money to invest on Blue and DEV must have strategy to make blue price up but i see DEV keep silent to make a good price of BLUE their just wait another people to make up the price and sell their holding blue to make profit :-p

What is unprofessional about their website? It's clean and displays relevant information regarding the project. BLUE has not been rejected by KuCoin or Poloniex, I have no idea where you got that from. BLUE has done a great service to the crypto community, and their security technology is way above what anyone else is currently doing.

I think they are just trying to drop the price. Bless.

Merit me or don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

BLUE is shit don't trust them ...sell all you have before to late ..they say professional but look at blue website is not profesional design and why BLUE rejected on kucoin or poloniex Huh?? u can think about it.. sell now

My forum tip: Don’t trust anyone who cannot use punction and grammar correctly. It speaks a lot about their intelligence and demographic.

Blue is a good project, in my opinion.
if Blue is agood project ...they must have a profesional website with profesional road map and project to make investor trust them .... on CE blue low volume because many investor not trust their money to invest on Blue and DEV must have strategy to make blue price up but i see DEV keep silent to make a good price of BLUE their just wait another people to make up the price and sell their holding blue to make profit :-p

What is unprofessional about their website? It's clean and displays relevant information regarding the project. BLUE has not been rejected by KuCoin or Poloniex, I have no idea where you got that from. BLUE has done a great service to the crypto community, and their security technology is way above what anyone else is currently doing.

I think they are just trying to drop the price. Bless.

let s hope the big exchange is come and the price will up and up and up
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:47 AM

Hello Blue Team. We need more marketing on social media so many investors will know your coin. And you should update us how many ETH you have received at the moment in order to get listed on big exchanges. And what is the name of that exchange? Can you give us more specific information? And kindly update your roadmap on the website.
criptic

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

i saw my blue on etherscan  freewallet.org address. but i cannot see on phone app. how can i transfer my blue tokens to the metamask on chrome  or   freewallet on  iphone. thanx.
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

Hello Blue Team. We need more marketing on social media so many investors will know your coin. And you should update us how many ETH you have received at the moment in order to get listed on big exchanges. And what is the name of that exchange? Can you give us more specific information? And kindly update your roadmap on the website.

Every major exchange has an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that says if you talk about being listed there, or share with the public what the listing fee was, then you are breaking that agreement and won't be listed. We understand that folks want to know what the exchange is, but we simply can't share any of that information without completely defeating the purpose.

A new roadmap and updated white paper is coming early March.

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Every major exchange has an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that says if you talk about being listed there, or share with the public what the listing fee was, then you are breaking that agreement and won't be listed. We understand that folks want to know what the exchange is, but we simply can't share any of that information without completely defeating the purpose.

I like the NDA of the exchanges, otherwise everybody would continuously be pumping coins without any real reason, especially when a listing on an exchange can only be confirmed by the exchange itself...

Early March is getting close.

Can't wait for that updated roadmap!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Thanks for the update, I'm sure this will give a lot of investors the closure they've been looking for!

Looking forward to this new exchange and white paper update in a few weeks!

Merit me or don't.
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

I have invested in dozens of Coins and Token in large amount.I analysis most of them day to day basis in Terms of BTC and USD.
Worst performer in my Portfolio(personal Opinion) is Blue alias ethereum blue(CoinExchnage).coin/token name is different compared to CMC and Exchange.Today Volume was 13,000 USD sorry its not a Project JOKE.I think every one has right to talk about there opinion when they invested in those projects.If i write bad about that project i will be losing my money as well.I burnt my hands and am sharing my view.

It might be great project and great team but its not a right time to invest until you see some good movement with price and volume.

Amount of money i have lost = current Price should triple.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

I have invested in dozens of Coins and Token in large amount.I analysis most of them day to day basis in Terms of BTC and USD.
Worst performer in my Portfolio(personal Opinion) is Blue alias ethereum blue(CoinExchnage).coin/token name is different compared to CMC and Exchange.Today Volume was 13,000 USD sorry its not a Project JOKE.I think every one has right to talk about there opinion when they invested in those projects.If i write bad about that project i will be losing my money as well.I burnt my hands and am sharing my view.

It might be great project and great team but its not a right time to invest until you see some good movement with price and volume.

Amount of money i have lost = current Price should triple.

Blue is around where many altcoins are after the recent correction.

It's good practice to analyze charting before buying in. Buying at the very top is not a good idea.
DrArt

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

This token has serious issues with social media.  The chat room is off topic.  Abusive and unwilling to discuss a real issue with this area of marketing.   Acts like a childhood playground rather than having useful discussions.  Ask about the social media problems and get blocked.  Not a way to handle one of the few investors in this token.  Not run by business people.  Id want this to change if I were not already involved.  Hard to build a token when there is a caddy click in the only chat room working to keep things off topic. 
cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

I always like reading how many expert financial analysts there are on these boards.... people getting upset when coins don't go to the moon right away, they often forget that scaling too quickly can also be bad in real companies and cryptos. If you believe in a project have patience and hold, if you dont sell out and move into something you believe in.

I have been a supporter of blue since near the beginning and can honestly say i am very happy with where they are right now, and i am excited to see where the development team takes this  Grin

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Is it true that blue will be listed on binance as soon as the application is accepted? Cause unibanker posted a photo on telegram group. Binance would be a game changer for blue.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

Is it true that blue will be listed on binance as soon as the application is accepted? Cause unibanker posted a photo on telegram group. Binance would be a game changer for blue.

Don't think so.

BLUE has a big community of supporters but in order to get listed on Binance, I think BLUE will need at least 3 things, since every coin or token hopes to get listed there:
- a lot of BTC to pay for the fee
- a 100 percent working product
- a bigger community

Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I don't care other people post negative news about this project. For me, I always support it because it help me to earn money Smiley)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LAMPARD18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

I still believe and support that project
because we have good team blue
And the good news will come in march

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Seriously what kind of token is this BLUE.
on my whole portfolio with 80+ coins/tokens worst performer and who is really buying this......volume 0.78 BTC(blue/BTC) in last 24 hours on coin exchange.

I have nothing to write,i feel like am killing a rat which is already dead.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

Hello dev. Can you let us know why is the price of blue token has been going down like hell. From 2$ to 0.3$ wth . Do we have new road map and exchanges as well. Kindly focus on developing your product rather than exposing other token issues. I don’t care those tokens .
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Hello dev. Can you let us know why is the price of blue token has been going down like hell. From 2$ to 0.3$ wth . Do we have new road map and exchanges as well. Kindly focus on developing your product rather than exposing other token issues. I don’t care those tokens .

I think you should try to address the maindev - Unibanker - in the telegramchat-group but maybe you need to be a little more specific.

New roadmap will be up on March 12th, new exchange is coming but right now raised just above 75 percent of the fee needed to get listed on a bigger exchange.

I don't think you can blame BLUE for losing it's value since the whole market is shaky and down.

Also, if you don't like what BLUE is doing, sell your tokens & invest in a project that does what you want... Why did you invest in BLUE in the first place if you're not interested in what they were doing?

LAMPARD18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

I think you should try to address the maindev - Unibanker - in the telegramchat-group but maybe you need to be a little more specific.

New roadmap will be up on March 12th, new exchange is coming but right now raised just above 75 percent of the fee needed to get listed on a bigger exchange.

I don't think you can blame BLUE for losing it's value since the whole market is shaky and down.

Also, if you don't like what BLUE is doing, sell your tokens & invest in a project that does what you want... Why did you invest in BLUE in the first place if you're not interested in what they were doing?

I think token blue good project and the price will up in 1 or 2 month
but we need more work for media and work for new and big exchange
you can see token redvolution is big scam but he have more supporter than blue in twitter and telegram
we need more work for that
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

I think token blue good project and the price will up in 1 or 2 month
but we need more work for media and work for new and big exchange
you can see token redvolution is big scam but he have more supporter than blue in twitter and telegram
we need more work for that

im sure you are right, but blue team need also to moderate their twiter message
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: