Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

as I mentioned earlier, a long, massive correction for price was due. I think BTC will stay with in 8k-11k range for a while. In my honest opinion, BTC is over priced. And there is blood in the street as BTC is bleeding. All alts are red.  Only a few coins went up but those are unusual. Truth is BTC is mother and when BTC bleeds, all coins bleed too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofcryptos

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:25:11 AM by Kingofcryptos

Is Blue a largest scam in waiting?

Here is my synopsis from few days on Blue's telegram:

• Most of the chatter on telegram is about pumping the token; There are like 10 people, whom the team has given some free tokens to constantly pump the token in telegram;
  • SDK - technology, the developer boosts about, no one has seen it! The only proof they are telling its working is picking some random shitcoins/etokens (by the way, which everyone knows are created by school kids) and identifying some obvious flaws, which anyone with little knowledge of smart contract  can find out without any software. The SDK technology they are saying is their blue standard like VISA for credit cards and they have a backlog of millions of wallet orders from some exchanges to license their technology! Nothing mentioned on the website about these millions of their partners!
  • Team is still hiding behind cartoons--no one has really unveil their identity publicly;
  • The whitepaper doesn't talk much about this so-called SDK technology. Its full of news articles about previous scams!
  • They say developers have only kept 5% of tokens with them--while CMC shows 9 million tokens are not in circulation in addition to whatever developers have put in their pockets but not disclosed to CMC.
  • Blue Wallet--Admins are spreading false info that Metamask is charging $2 per transaction while they charge only $0.10. They even don't have knowledge how wallets work. Its the miners who charge fees and whether you use Blue or Metamask or any other wallet, the fees is standard based on what the workload is on a particular day;
  • Several people tried to transfer some tokens from coinexchange and the tokens are still missing from Blue wallet. Their only response, its Coinexchange's fault. They know CEO of Coinexchange and they will ask him to fix it...oh sorry, CEO is sleeping now, you will see your tokens in your wallet tomorrow morning...next day you again ask for your tokens, you are banned from the group!
  • No one is supposed to challenge the team---otherwise you are banned!
  • In telegram they are saying they are partnered with 0x exchange to provide instant trading within the wallet--no where this is mentioned on the website. 0x representative did not confirm this;
  • They are saying their wallet automatically calculates the gas price, so you don't have to worry about setting gas price. However, this is not their technology.They integrated publicly available GasStation API (from https://ethgasstation.info/index.php). The wallet doesnt automatically calculate, it just shows recommended gas price using this API.

I am just worried that this team will not only fly with money they make out of selling Blue tokens in the market, they will also steal millions of private keys of poor gullible people who will use their Blue wallet and transfer any tokens there. Stay away from their blue wallet or the token. If you really care for your cryptos, use hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor...don't get fooled by this scammers!

Disclosure:  The above analysis and its conclusion is my personal opinion and you should do your own analysis/research before you take any investment decision. I don't own any Blue tokens in any capacity either long or short. I am a Cryptocurrency analyst by hobby and render my services free-of-charge only if I receive complaints from at least 10 investors of a particular token or coin. I take at least 10 days to study the token/coin which includes joining their telegram/twitter and other social media accounts, reading whitepaper and smart contracts and reviewing all other information available on public domain. I prefer to post comments to the token/coin's official announcement threads, so other investors can benefit from it. If you have interest in obtaining analysis on any other cryptocurrency, please message me in private.

shevchuk

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

My brother and I are very happy with BLUE. Is it planned to create a Russian branch?
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

According to the Twitter posts by the Blue team, it looks like, Blue is waiting to get listed on Yobit:
https://twitter.com/EthereumBlue/status/952956380394213376

Of course, everybody wants to see Blue on Binance, but as this is a long road to get listed on one of the world's biggest exchanges such as Binance, good alternatives are Kucoin or Cryptopia for now. As the market is bleeding right now, let's see, if Yobit will deliver or if another exchanges are also suited. Any additional exchange will help Blue to get a bigger user base.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
allson

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

Is Blue a largest scam in waiting?

Here is my synopsis from few days on Blue's telegram:

• Most of the chatter on telegram is about pumping the token; There are like 10 people, whom the team has given some free tokens to constantly pump the token in telegram;
  • SDK - technology, the developer boosts about, no one has seen it! The only proof they are telling its working is picking some random shitcoins/etokens (by the way, which everyone knows are created by school kids) and identifying some obvious flaws, which anyone with little knowledge of smart contract  can find out without any software. The SDK technology they are saying is their blue standard like VISA for credit cards and they have a backlog of millions of wallet orders from some exchanges to license their technology! Nothing mentioned on the website about these millions of their partners!
  • Team is still hiding behind cartoons--no one has really unveil their identity publicly;
  • The whitepaper doesn't talk much about this so-called SDK technology. Its full of news articles about previous scams!
  • They say developers have only kept 5% of tokens with them--while CMC shows 9 million tokens are not in circulation in addition to whatever developers have put in their pockets but not disclosed to CMC.
  • Blue Wallet--Admins are spreading false info that Metamask is charging $2 per transaction while they charge only $0.10. They even don't have knowledge how wallets work. Its the miners who charge fees and whether you use Blue or Metamask or any other wallet, the fees is standard based on what the workload is on a particular day;
  • Several people tried to transfer some tokens from coinexchange and the tokens are still missing from Blue wallet. Their only response, its Coinexchange's fault. They know CEO of Coinexchange and they will ask him to fix it...oh sorry, CEO is sleeping now, you will see your tokens in your wallet tomorrow morning...next day you again ask for your tokens, you are banned from the group!
  • No one is supposed to challenge the team---otherwise you are banned!
  • In telegram they are saying they are partnered with 0x exchange to provide instant trading within the wallet--no where this is mentioned on the website. 0x representative did not confirm this;
  • They are saying their wallet automatically calculates the gas price, so you don't have to worry about setting gas price. However, this is not their technology.They integrated publicly available GasStation API (from https://ethgasstation.info/index.php). The wallet doesnt automatically calculate, it just shows recommended gas price using this API.

I am just worried that this team will not only fly with money they make out of selling Blue tokens in the market, they will also steal millions of private keys of poor gullible people who will use their Blue wallet and transfer any tokens there. Stay away from their blue wallet or the token. If you really care for your cryptos, use hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor...don't get fooled by this scammers!

ive been on telegram longer than you and i can confidently say that your first point accusation was false..even admin there forbid price prediction..uni himself in two of his interview always avoid giving price prediction..
and can you give us proof about blue admin spreading info about metamask price? all i know is even blue help spreading that it was fake on their twitter account..
other point are actually already discussed on telegram you can ask admin again or see bluefaq..it just tldw for me to write it again..

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

I dont underestand why team blue still wait yobit
Yobit is fuck
Ethereum blue is big project now
team blue  can contact cryptopia and kucoin and other
why you still wait?HuhHuhHuh??
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Yobit is fuck

Correct, go to Cryptopia or Kucoin should be a good choice, Yobit support response very slow =.=

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Yobit is fuck

Correct, go to Cryptopia or Kucoin should be a good choice, Yobit support response very slow =.=

I Prefer Kucoin.

Back in October when I was chilling Kucoin in the BLUE-group, everybody said they weren't interested... Now everybody wants to be on Kucoin...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Yobit is fuck

I Prefer Kucoin.

Back in October when I was chilling Kucoin in the BLUE-group, everybody said they weren't interested... Now everybody wants to be on Kucoin...

people does change, in different situations, you should see when is the best for your decision to bring more profit to your work, only then the decision will be accepted by everyone,
not that BLUE is being introduced to the world (with some viral news Grin ) its time to get it to market traders and real whales to pull it up
Ligrev

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

If the BLUE TEam is honest about the stuff with YoBit it's a really bad manner on their (YoBit) side!
I hope everything will clear up.
As always, keep up the good work BLUE Team! Smiley
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

If the BLUE TEam is honest about the stuff with YoBit it's a really bad manner on their (YoBit) side!
I hope everything will clear up.
As always, keep up the good work BLUE Team! Smiley

They should ask their money back, since BLUE is losing money at the moment because of the announced listing that isn't happening. Yobit has the BTC already so...

LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Yobit is shit
team blue we need other exchange like kucoin and cryptopia
and easy blue accept that exchange
blue is big than yobit
we need more work to add new exchange
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Yobit is shit
team blue we need other exchange like kucoin and cryptopia
and easy blue accept that exchange
blue is big than yobit
we need more work to add new exchange

agree, cryptopia is what many prefer.

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

There are many exchanges that are better than Yobit.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

I'm not talking about volume but especially about reputation.

Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Agree, Yobit is one of the worst exchangers, nobody wants it.

Cryptopia and Bittrex are my favorites atm.

allson

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

exchange and exchange and exchange.. when yobit, when binance when bittrex.. i understand the need but sometime im getting tired this topic are talked over and over again even dismissing the development of the core project itself..sorry if i sound like sore ass because i am lmao.. back to your regular schedule.. when moon?😬

BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

The price recovered to 1$ , it should increase to 2$ again soon after the market recovered.

Also Dev have great ANN that will happened in Feb.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

exchange and exchange and exchange.. when yobit, when binance when bittrex.. i understand the need but sometime im getting tired this topic are talked over and over again even dismissing the development of the core project itself..sorry if i sound like sore ass because i am lmao.. back to your regular schedule.. when moon?😬

I understand your remarks but now I think it is justified as the team effectively announced a listing on Yobit.

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

The price recovered to 1$ , it should increase to 2$ again soon after the market recovered.

Also Dev have great ANN that will happened in Feb.
2$ is cheap for the price of blue, once the big announcement revealed this february price might pump to more than 10$. Like the dev said never before seen in crpytocurrency.
allson

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

I understand your remarks but now I think it is justified as the team effectively announced a listing on Yobit.

i understand that too but asking over and over again everyday when theres already statement from dev that they cant do anything about it was kinda annoying...think im just being oversensitive here lol

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: