Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Hello dev. Can you let us know why is the price of blue token has been going down like hell. From 2$ to 0.3$ wth . Do we have new road map and exchanges as well. Kindly focus on developing your product rather than exposing other token issues. I don’t care those tokens .

Well to answer your one question... it was around $2 when bitcoin was almost at $20000, so the entire market of altcoins took a huge hit when bitcoin fell back down to $8000.... its a market correction, they happen. Once Blue gets more exposure it will recover. The Devs also are announcing things at the beginning of March so make sure you stay tuned.

On a side note, by exposing other token issues its showing that the product they are developing is working, as it is exposing flaws in other tokens.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Hello dev. Can you let us know why is the price of blue token has been going down like hell. From 2$ to 0.3$ wth . Do we have new road map and exchanges as well. Kindly focus on developing your product rather than exposing other token issues. I don’t care those tokens .

Well to answer your one question... it was around $2 when bitcoin was almost at $20000, so the entire market of altcoins took a huge hit when bitcoin fell back down to $8000.... its a market correction, they happen. Once Blue gets more exposure it will recover. The Devs also are announcing things at the beginning of March so make sure you stay tuned.

On a side note, by exposing other token issues its showing that the product they are developing is working, as it is exposing flaws in other tokens.

Agree. BTC fell drop from $20k to $8k. So, every coin down and down.
BLUE is a long-term coin. You should leave it on your wallet and forget it for 6 months.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

BLUE is a long-term coin. You should leave it on your wallet and forget it for 6 months.

I think the price blue will up in 2 month
because more update come
- new white paper
- roadmap
- big exchange
the price will back at 2 or 3 dollar
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

I think the price blue will up in 2 month
because more update come
- new white paper
- roadmap
- big exchange
the price will back at 2 or 3 dollar

Guys please dont buy Blue token unless it gets listed on new Exchanges which has more users and can have more volume.
Make sure you buy this token only if its recovers with 100% of current price or at least near 1$.As it has limited supply 42M and 36M in circulation.So wait before you buy it or this is a sinking ship.If you are investing more than 0.25 BTC than wait until it hits top 200.
ralt

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

People has no patience... projects are not done in a month, give them time...

fruitsunshine

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:36:16 AM by fruitsunshine

This token has serious issues with social media.  The chat room is off topic.  Abusive and unwilling to discuss a real issue with this area of marketing.   Acts like a childhood playground rather than having useful discussions.  Ask about the social media problems and get blocked.  Not a way to handle one of the few investors in this token.  Not run by business people.  Id want this to change if I were not already involved.  Hard to build a token when there is a caddy click in the only chat room working to keep things off topic.  

ya right Art.. you literally asked the EXACT same question 10 times. and were answered every single time. So thats a load of BS that the group was unwilling to discuss it with you. And nobody was abusive... For the 11th time, there hasn't been any updates regarding BLUE in a few weeks, and since pretty much all that there is to talk about given the information currently available has already been discussed, it's foolish AF to expect us to keep rambling on and on amongst ourselves about what we've already spoken about. And again, if any members who haven't been a part of the discussion we had already had, members would be happy to address any comments or questions, we'd be happy to repeat what has already been said for the sake of enlightening others who hadn't seen that discussion yet. You were also told (several times) that a comment similar to yours had already been made before in that chat, perhaps it was actually you, before the 1st time you were banned. You were told how a comment about not solely talking about BLUE is bad, how gifs, jokes should all be forbidden from the chat, but that the devs were firmly against that. I was in the chat, and once we reached double digits of the same question being asked aggressively, everyone was fed up with you. You speak about immaturity, but I think being so freaking butthurt by people having a conversation in a forum you don't want it to be is more immature. Oh, you were also told that if you like the blue tech but not the telegram group, it would make more sense to just follow blue on twitter for all important updates and to just join the chat if you ever had a specific question. This was also said multiple times, but it seemed to have gone ignored, as you just rephrased the same thing you kept saying. It actually got to the point most people in the chat were convinced you were a troll. You repeating the same thing not twice, 3 times, but into DOUBLE DIGITS, aggressively, and saying nothing but that got to the point where it was obvious you weren't contributing anything positive to the group whatsoever, just annoying people. I'm not surprised AT ALL you were banned for a second time.  
DrArt

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

This token has serious issues with social media.  The chat room is off topic.  Abusive and unwilling to discuss a real issue with this area of marketing.   Acts like a childhood playground rather than having useful discussions.  Ask about the social media problems and get blocked.  Not a way to handle one of the few investors in this token.  Not run by business people.  Id want this to change if I were not already involved.  Hard to build a token when there is a caddy click in the only chat room working to keep things off topic.  

ya right Art.. you literally asked the EXACT same question 10 times. and were answered every single time. So thats a load of BS that the group was unwilling to discuss it with you. And nobody was abusive... For the 11th time, there hasn't been any updates regarding BLUE in a few weeks, and since pretty much all that there is to talk about given the information currently available has already been discussed, it's foolish AF to expect us to keep rambling on and on amongst ourselves about what we've already spoken about. And again, if any members who haven't been a part of the discussion we had already had, members would be happy to address any comments or questions, we'd be happy to repeat what has already been said for the sake of enlightening others who hadn't seen that discussion yet. You were also told (several times) that a comment similar to yours had already been made before in that chat, perhaps it was actually you, before the 1st time you were banned. You were told how a comment about not solely talking about BLUE is bad, how gifs, jokes should all be forbidden from the chat, but that the devs were firmly against that. I was in the chat, and once we reached double digits of the same question being asked aggressively, everyone was fed up with you. You speak about immaturity, but I think being so freaking butthurt by people having a conversation in a forum you don't want it to be is more immature. Oh, you were also told that if you like the blue tech but not the telegram group, it would make more sense to just follow blue on twitter for all important updates and to just join the chat if you ever had a specific question. This was also said multiple times, but it seemed to have gone ignored, as you just rephrased the same thing you kept saying. It actually got to the point most people in the chat were convinced you were a troll. You repeating the same thing not twice, 3 times, but into DOUBLE DIGITS, aggressively, and saying nothing but that got to the point where it was obvious you weren't contributing anything positive to the group whatsoever, just annoying people. I'm not surprised AT ALL you were banned for a second time.  

There are some major issues with this token.  One is the shrinking community of investors.  Twitter talks of removing all the blocks that have been put up.  Appears I am the first to make the second group of blocked investors.  Questioning in the BLUE chat room the lack of content on BLUE, discussion of other tokens and the volume of nonsense was most unpopular with the group that stays in this chat room.  Another person in the room agreed, but was drown out by the volume of childlike pictures and abusive language.  To me and others.  Another person was berated because they didn't understand someones humor.  The BLUE chat room is for discussion of the project.  Not insulting people that are not part of the all day and night crew.  That crew told me to leave then blocked me for wanting discussion on why the social media is so weak and poorly regulated.  BLUE being what it is supposed to be I expected a professional social media person or team.  Being an owner, I want to see this corrected.  Other issues are with a product.  This is a concept.  Currently done manually, it is not a functional scanner of other tokens.  This concepts development into a working beta will hopefully be part of the updated roadmap coming.  Daily seeing trade volumes shrink may have already turned off potential investors and their cronies.  As do many projects, this one has serious issues.  Maybe fatal to the future development of this token.  Certainly not beneficial.  This is a heads up to anyone looking at this token.  A few more clicks and look a little deeper.  Hope you find these issues remedied.  Maybe you still see enough value.  I haven't sold all my tokens yet.  Not looking to stay long term due to personalities.  I think that means I am telling you that as an investor, I will move my money when the time is right.  Thank the social media team for this.  Have to believe this is what make BLUE so "undervalued".  Investors are not encouraged to be part of the project discussion.  Because there is no project discussion.  It is a hang out for a strange group and the posting of their unrelated nonsense.  
fruitsunshine

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

There are some major issues with this token.  One is the shrinking community of investors.  Twitter talks of removing all the blocks that have been put up.  Appears I am the first to make the second group of blocked investors.  Questioning in the BLUE chat room the lack of content on BLUE, discussion of other tokens and the volume of nonsense was most unpopular with the group that stays in this chat room.  Another person in the room agreed, but was drown out by the volume of childlike pictures and abusive language.  To me and others.  Another person was berated because they didn't understand someones humor.  The BLUE chat room is for discussion of the project.  Not insulting people that are not part of the all day and night crew.  That crew told me to leave then blocked me for wanting discussion on why the social media is so weak and poorly regulated.  BLUE being what it is supposed to be I expected a professional social media person or team.  Being an owner, I want to see this corrected.  Other issues are with a product.  This is a concept.  Currently done manually, it is not a functional scanner of other tokens.  This concepts development into a working beta will hopefully be part of the updated roadmap coming.  Daily seeing trade volumes shrink may have already turned off potential investors and their cronies.  As do many projects, this one has serious issues.  Maybe fatal to the future development of this token.  Certainly not beneficial.  This is a heads up to anyone looking at this token.  A few more clicks and look a little deeper.  Hope you find these issues remedied.  Maybe you still see enough value.  I haven't sold all my tokens yet.  Not looking to stay long term due to personalities.  I think that means I am telling you that as an investor, I will move my money when the time is right.  Thank the social media team for this.  Have to believe this is what make BLUE so "undervalued".  Investors are not encouraged to be part of the project discussion.  Because there is no project discussion.  It is a hang out for a strange group and the posting of their unrelated nonsense.  

The devs are focussing on tech. Once they consider the SDK to be ready to go, then marketing efforts will start. I think with marketing and full working tech, the community will grow a lot. Yes, I think you have the honour of being the first to be blocked not once, but twice. I’m not going to answer your concern for a 12th time. Yes, one other person agreed with you. The extreme majority, including the devs do not though. Knowing they heard your concern but disagree with it, I don’t understand why you still continue to go on and on about it. It’s just going to be a waste of time. Someone called you a moron, and you were defended by someone as well as an admin. To be fair, to ask the same thing over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again and be answered again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again and be confused why someone finds that either annoying and/or stupid, is well, in itself, pretty stupid. That’s just my opinion though. You were blocked because you kept repeating yourself despite having your question answered a bajillion times. You were encouraged to keep up to date by following the twitter and to stay away from the telegram since it’s so unpleasant to you. After not acknowledging this recommendation which i think makes sense, and going back to asking your famous question yet another time, people started to find your inability to listen to be annoying. You were warned even. I’m surprised that you’re surprised you were blocked. Like, you were annoying AF dude. As I said, it got to the point people genuinely thought you were a troll. As for the tech, I’m super excited for it to be available in full. I think it’s going to be useful to literally every single person in crypto. I think it’s extremely foolish to invest in a crypto because you find the dev to be your idea of professional instead of the potential usefulness of the token, but thats just my 2 cents. I hope that strategy works out for you. Congrats on managing to slip in the same point yet again. again, i’m not going to repeat the response to that concern. lol. wow. Peace.
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

every body tolk blue not shema to dump and pump price but we see the dump price to 2.1 dollar at 0.3 dollar big surprise for me
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

I also don't know why the price is pump and dump so high. Lucky I sell almost BLUE at high price, now I buy back and HOLD see how

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DrArt

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

The devs are focussing on tech. Once they consider the SDK to be ready to go, then marketing efforts will start. I think with marketing and full working tech, the community will grow a lot. Yes, I think you have the honour of being the first to be blocked not once, but twice. I’m not going to answer your concern for a 12th time. Yes, one other person agreed with you. The extreme majority, including the devs do not though. Knowing they heard your concern but disagree with it, I don’t understand why you still continue to go on and on about it. It’s just going to be a waste of time. Someone called you a moron, and you were defended by someone as well as an admin. To be fair, to ask the same thing over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again and be answered again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again and be confused why someone finds that either annoying and/or stupid, is well, in itself, pretty stupid. That’s just my opinion though. You were blocked because you kept repeating yourself despite having your question answered a bajillion times. You were encouraged to keep up to date by following the twitter and to stay away from the telegram since it’s so unpleasant to you. After not acknowledging this recommendation which i think makes sense, and going back to asking your famous question yet another time, people started to find your inability to listen to be annoying. You were warned even. I’m surprised that you’re surprised you were blocked. Like, you were annoying AF dude. As I said, it got to the point people genuinely thought you were a troll. As for the tech, I’m super excited for it to be available in full. I think it’s going to be useful to literally every single person in crypto. I think it’s extremely foolish to invest in a crypto because you find the dev to be your idea of professional instead of the potential usefulness of the token, but thats just my 2 cents. I hope that strategy works out for you. Congrats on managing to slip in the same point yet again. again, i’m not going to repeat the response to that concern. lol. wow. Peace.

I have little interest in your opinion, this is an investment.  I have issue with the social media of this coin.  It is almost entirely nonsense and not professional.  People looking into the token should be aware of this before purchasing.  Couple quick clicks and look before leaping.  People wondering why the token is falling on the ranking or why there is no volume, social media should be considered as one of the reasons.  This token is full of promises and pictures.  Im looking forward to being out of this token.  Lots to be learned.   
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I have little interest in your opinion, this is an investment.  I have issue with the social media of this coin.  It is almost entirely nonsense and not professional.  People looking into the token should be aware of this before purchasing.  Couple quick clicks and look before leaping.  People wondering why the token is falling on the ranking or why there is no volume, social media should be considered as one of the reasons.  This token is full of promises and pictures.  Im looking forward to being out of this token.  Lots to be learned.   

The team has addressed the concerns of Art, then unbanned him. Then he came back expressing the same issues, with nothing specific other than that he hates gifs in the Telegram. After spending hours discussing with Art and attempting to reason with him, he was banned again for:
a) Ignoring everything said and just re-stating the same tired point that he doesn't like memes
b) Being generally obnoxious and toxic to the community (and now to this thread)

Art, if you have ANYTHING specific to say about how we conduct our social media presence, I'm happy to hear it. But these diatribes just sound like FUD to anyone who understands our white paper, and is interested in the tech we are providing. It's clear that you are unhappy, and that you absolutely can not stand gifs, but this space and the internet at large very much likes gifs. Perhaps your time would be better spent with wall street bankers, who are as boring and filled with hate as you are?

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Simple truth is that chat rooms can be extremely difficult to moderate. The crypto crowd can be brutal and lack finesse in their interactions, but it seems like the BLUE mods are taking a fairly mature approach here - bar maybe the Wall St jab  Wink
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

To me, the top and then sharp selloff looks fairly similar to other altcoins after the big boom and correction around January. I can't comment on the chatrooms though, I generally avoid those because I find altcoin chatrooms to be full of spam, broken English, and irrelevant information.
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Simple truth is that chat rooms can be extremely difficult to moderate. The crypto crowd can be brutal and lack finesse in their interactions, but it seems like the BLUE mods are taking a fairly mature approach here - bar maybe the Wall St jab  Wink

Perhaps a little too far, but this guy has been FUDing in our various media outlets for weeks now. A moment of frustration occurs.

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

To me, the top and then sharp selloff looks fairly similar to other altcoins after the big boom and correction around January. I can't comment on the chatrooms though, I generally avoid those because I find altcoin chatrooms to be full of spam, broken English, and irrelevant information.

I like the part about broken English.

Seems like a seperate group of people that randomly enters a telegram-chatroom and then asks questions like: 'why this coin so low?' or 'free airdrop?' or a lot of questions that could have been avoided if somebody even tried to take a look at the project-website.

Sometimes a bit of the same on bitcointalk. There should be a 'slap'-button for stupid questions, after that, everyone will do their research first before even daring to ask 'why this coin so low?'.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
NeStore

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

I agree with these positions.

maybe I was wrong, but yesterday I sold the airdropped tokens.

I do not like the way to manage the telegram chat.
I did not like attacks on various coins of other projects, which created more confusion, instead of pursuing the goal of informing users.

There is doubt that there is no project behind it, but only words.

maybe I'm wrong, and I hope it, for those who still have investments in blue.
but I went out without regrets.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Im still holding my blue tokens and  hoping the next update will have a big impact on the price on blue like what unibanker said on the telegram group. March 12 will be a game changer.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Im still holding my blue tokens and  hoping the next update will have a big impact on the price on blue like what unibanker said on the telegram group. March 12 will be a game changer.

blue is not a short term project same as few other famous altcoins, hope to see more development by team in future and see their real work to bust scammers and save kids on this business
cikizan

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

before price go down 1000 satoshi ...sell now BLUE is scam just like BTCRED
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: