Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

The team is very active on Telegram so you can join there too if you have any questions or want to follow the news. I can also answer questions here, I will check this thread daily.

BLUE will soon be listed on a new exchange which has 10 x more volume than coinexchange, the team has a very good plan (securing the crypto market, making a safe multiwallet for ETH tokens) and they already making good progress. BLUE is a very good project for the future, investing now would likely be one of the best decisions. Please note this is long term project and not a pump dump project so if you are searching for serious project with a great unique plan you should join.

Check the official website for more info: https://www.etherblue.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

The team is very active on Telegram so you can join there too if you have any questions or want to follow the news. I can also answer questions here, I will check this thread daily.

BLUE will soon be listed on a new exchange which has 10 x more volume than coinexchange, the team has a very good plan (securing the crypto market, making a safe multiwallet for ETH tokens) and they already making good progress. BLUE is a very good project for the future, investing now would likely be one of the best decisions. Please note this is long term project and not a pump dump project so if you are searching for serious project with a great unique plan you should join.

Do we know what the next exchange they will be listing on is?

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

I don't think the target has been raised yet. During the weekend it was about 75 percent of the needed amount but I don't know if there have been many donations since...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Elby

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Not yet, think it should be known within 2 weeks.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Not yet, think it should be known within 2 weeks.

It will also depend on how long the exchange actually takes to arrange everything technically. It would be best - in my opinion - for BLUE to communicate about a listing when they actually are getting listed (so announce it simultaneously with the exchange) because otherwise there will be a lot of people complaining and asking the same questions over and over again.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

one of the most undervalueated coin in the market .. devs are working hard ,check their github

Well it is not a coin, it is a token.
But a good project does not need an own coin! Wink
@def: go on like that!

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Lets say this is good project,but they always complain about others.instead they don't come up with any solutions.
Blue project is like Bear market and Red Candles.This project might be built by few techies and they are mostly active on social media and they know how to use social media but this project is not getting much attention from any investor because they know this project is just a joke.If this  project has potential,there are plenty of investors who want to pour money into crypto. BLUE was on Coinmarketcap for almost 4 moths.We all know how this crypto works.
1. BTC rises Fast>>> Alts Fall fast but Blue Down
2. BTC fall Fast >>> Alts Fall more faster but Blue is dead
3. BTC goes sides ways>>>Alts will be on steriods but But Blue cant get up as already dead man.

I really wish Blue to over come all these clouds and get a clear route to moon before its goes underground(buried).

Lets says there some good projects and bad projects in Crypto who started same time as Blue,why other are doing super good but why not BLUE? is it good or bad??Why it is unable to get listed on any other exchange?

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Collision in New Orleans, USA (April 30)
https://coindar.org/en/event/blue-blue-collision-in-new-orleans-usa-3879
Elby

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Lets say this is good project,but they always complain about others.instead they don't come up with any solutions.
Blue project is like Bear market and Red Candles.This project might be built by few techies and they are mostly active on social media and they know how to use social media but this project is not getting much attention from any investor because they know this project is just a joke.If this  project has potential,there are plenty of investors who want to pour money into crypto. BLUE was on Coinmarketcap for almost 4 moths.We all know how this crypto works.
3. BTC goes sides ways>>>Alts will be on steriods but But Blue cant get up as already dead man.

I really wish Blue to over come all these clouds and get a clear route to moon before its goes underground(buried).

Lets says there some good projects and bad projects in Crypto who started same time as Blue,why other are doing super good but why not BLUE? is it good or bad??Why it is unable to get listed on any other exchange?

Let me guess, you are only watching BLUE (mainly for the price) since a couple of weeks? You still need to learn a lot about crypto market, that is why it better not make big statements like your project is a joke statment as you are still learning and apparently don't know much yet, BLUE already has investors and you missed the whole start of the project and the road towards now, only checking the price for the last weeks doesn't say a lot. I suggest you do more research about the market and then check your plans. I believe BLUE will bounce back in the end as they are very young (from Oct. 2017). It is not easy to start up a project like this, even for companies with 100+ people it is hard to finalize such big steps. Patience is key in this market, if you want a pump/dump project for possible fast profit > you can check for alternative high risk projects.

BLUE-TRUST

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Blue project is like Bear market and Red Candles.This project might be built by few techies and they are mostly active on social media and they know how to use social media but this project is not getting much attention from any investor because they know this project is just a joke.If this  project has potential,there are plenty of investors who want to pour money into crypto. BLUE was on Coinmarketcap for almost 4 moths.We all know how this crypto works.

BLUE is NOT a joke. it is so serious.
the only matter is it hasn't get listed on big exchanges and now ED market is not included in CMC.
also most altcoins have not recovered to their previous values after the correction yet.
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

Our CEO will be doing an AMA tomorrow on Reddit. Get your questions in folks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueCrypto/comments/7xvice/blue_ceo_uni_ama_ask_me_anything/

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

blue is the big token erc20 ever
new update soon and new big exchange
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

Any update or news if there will be a new exchange for blue?
Cause my blue tokens are still waiting for  a good price.
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Any update or news if there will be a new exchange for blue?
Cause my blue tokens are still waiting for  a good price.

yes the team blue said  :
BLUE will soon be listed on a new exchange which has 10 x more volume than coinexchange
but until now still at 75% from money to paid for new exchange
you can donate him with website

https://www.etherblue.org/
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

BLUE CEO Uni AMA Feb 16, 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAdX7Ur8Qy0
cikizan

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

BLUE is shit don't trust them ...sell all you have before to late ..they say professional but look at blue website is not profesional design and why BLUE rejected on kucoin or poloniex Huh?? u can think about it.. sell now
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

BLUE is shit don't trust them ...sell all you have before to late ..they say professional but look at blue website is not profesional design and why BLUE rejected on kucoin or poloniex Huh?? u can think about it.. sell now

My forum tip: Don’t trust anyone who cannot use punction and grammar correctly. It speaks a lot about their intelligence and demographic.

Blue is a good project, in my opinion.

Merit me or don't.
cikizan

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

My forum tip: Don’t trust anyone who cannot use punction and grammar correctly. It speaks a lot about their intelligence and demographic.

if Blue is agood project ...they must have a profesional website with profesional road map and project to make investor trust them .... on CE blue low volume because many investor not trust their money to invest on Blue and DEV must have strategy to make blue price up but i see DEV keep silent to make a good price of BLUE their just wait another people to make up the price and sell their holding blue to make profit :-p
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

if Blue is agood project ...they must have a profesional website with profesional road map and project to make investor trust them .... on CE blue low volume because many investor not trust their money to invest on Blue and DEV must have strategy to make blue price up but i see DEV keep silent to make a good price of BLUE their just wait another people to make up the price and sell their holding blue to make profit :-p

Are you reading their minds or are these “strategies” hypotheticals?

Either way I do not have a clue nor understand what you are talking about.

Merit me or don't.
Player-Seven

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

What is unprofessional about their website? It's clean and displays relevant information regarding the project. BLUE has not been rejected by KuCoin or Poloniex, I have no idea where you got that from. BLUE has done a great service to the crypto community, and their security technology is way above what anyone else is currently doing.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: