Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

I will suggest arbitrage trading for you. You buy coins on one exchange with your fiat currency, resend the coins on another exchange with a higher price.
Are you doing that much? if yes, for how long have you been at it and with which exchanges have you found and successfully exploited arbitrage trading opportunities or are you talking about arbitrage because of the buzz online? With bots scanning the markets 24/7, arbitrage trading  opportunities are becoming rare and less rewarding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

I do job and trading :-) I invest my real job salary into bitcoin trading because of two main reason. One is to multiply my earning by investing into good coins. Second is crypto currency ability to gain the profits in quick time. However, I don't fall for investments very easily so I will put only that much money into investment that I can afford to loose.

You are doing an accurate job for collecting these two different types of earning sources although it is very much hectic job that after doing your regular job the time management as well as drawing your concentration to the trading which needs your full attention as well as your presence in front of your computer I also act like you.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading (be it forex or crypto) is not a lazy man's adventure. It requires discipline and research. OP, you have to carry out diligent research on your own if you want to make a headway in trading. It is not enough to seek handouts by merely asking around here. And about combining trading with you regular job,b this isn't going to be an easy task. This is because trading requires concentration and focus which a job by the side may derail.
i think its the best decision if you have the ability to do both. but remember that most of trading you should need enough time to get profit. so if you have enough time and good experienced in the trade which you want then it is the best choice to do both works which make you rich in very less time.
This is true but handling both things would really require good time management knowing that each one of them would really need time for you to earn money but there are some people who did already leave their jobs and they focus more on trading because they can compare the outcome and potential income that they can make out of trading which is really possible.Just like mine i do earn more than on the salary of my day stable job but yet i didnt decide to quit it though.
Yes time management is very cruisal in this case as it reqires extra energies, I don’t think so because there are a lot of fluctuation I mean the pumps and dumps in rates of bit coin so we should not quit our job. I also appreciate every person who are doing both at the same time and he or she is earning as an extra amount from it which help them in every field of their life.
Every time when your about to commit yourself in anything especially in trading I bet that it would require a minimum time and a maximum attention. A minimum time because you can't fully pay your time by just doing trading because youre still have job and it needed a full attention because you would doing trading by your own, you are also required to just pay your full attention for a while to handle it. Both are risky, and both are tiring job,but it wouldn't matter because I'll bet that your time and attention would be paid off.

What makes it suitable for people that have jobs is that its easy to juggle time with it. I was trading previously while in the office because it really doesn't require a lot from me once i'm familiar with it. Of course there's still some observing to be done concerning the movements but its managable with the work that i have onhand
It depend upon the mental health of an individual which definitely varies from one individual to another individual and I will also like to add that the familiarity with trading also depends upon the nature of job in some jobs like banks and other private sectors it will very much difficult to get a free time in whole working day.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:13:53 AM

Well the best option is you do your job along with in the extra time you should invest some of your money in trading so you can earn extra money along with your job's payment. You can earn extra money doing nothing with trading. We all should invest money so we can have extra earning and we can save something for they days coming ahead.
Doing both job and trading together needs a good time management. Do not have to watch over every minute in trading to see what is the current price but use the free time from your job. Keep the job cause it gives monthly salary than can sustain daily needs. Trading can do anytime just make sure that can get profit from it.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

trading is very risky iff you don,t know about market pojition , but iff you trade with good coin its safe and beter then job
In this case, it is always just best to find a good number of assets you can add in your portfolio, knowing they are good for trading most especially long term and stick to them. Even if you need to add more, then you make use of the news to find out another coin to watch out for, analyze the coin and see if it can be added.

I wake up every morning to see trades to set, and then repeat the same procedure every day while doing other things. It pretty much works when you know what you are doing.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:48:30 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading (be it forex or crypto) is not a lazy man's adventure. It requires discipline and research. OP, you have to carry out diligent research on your own if you want to make a headway in trading. It is not enough to seek handouts by merely asking around here. And about combining trading with you regular job,b this isn't going to be an easy task. This is because trading requires concentration and focus which a job by the side may derail.
i think its the best decision if you have the ability to do both. but remember that most of trading you should need enough time to get profit. so if you have enough time and good experienced in the trade which you want then it is the best choice to do both works which make you rich in very less time.
This is true but handling both things would really require good time management knowing that each one of them would really need time for you to earn money but there are some people who did already leave their jobs and they focus more on trading because they can compare the outcome and potential income that they can make out of trading which is really possible.Just like mine i do earn more than on the salary of my day stable job but yet i didnt decide to quit it though.
Yes if someone capable to do both at the same time then it is more profitable for him. Job and trading means income from two sides. But it is not so easy. One side the tension of job and on the other hand trading in different sites of bitcoin.

But as I mentioned earlier if someone can do both at one time then he will earn more and more money in less time. He can eat the fruits of both incomes at one time.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:56:07 AM

How can I get a good a good amount profit every month??
To get a good profit every month you have to set a goal for your self and you have to stick to that goal because there are times when you already reached that goal, you will tend to hold on to the coin longer to gain more profits. If you set 6% profits, then stick to it, Sell when you reach the goal. If the price goes beyond your goal, learn how to use stop loss that way you are still in profit even when the price went down and you are not around to make a Sell.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

Doing both is profitable and can give you enough money for your finances. I have real job working 8 hrs a day at the same time i do trade in my spare time.

Its beneficial because im not worrying anymore that i dont have money to spend. By choosing the right coin to invest in, you can research here in the forum and see for yourself the answer.

It is really a very good thing if you can manage to do both the things simultaneously. It really demands you to manage your time in a very well manner. Trading is a very time taking process and you need to be very much sharp while making decisions in the world of trading. If you can manage both the things well at the very same time, then there is nothing bad in it. In fact this will help you earn very good amount of money at the end.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

Doing both is profitable and can give you enough money for your finances. I have real job working 8 hrs a day at the same time i do trade in my spare time.

Its beneficial because im not worrying anymore that i dont have money to spend. By choosing the right coin to invest in, you can research here in the forum and see for yourself the answer.

It is really a very good thing if you can manage to do both the things simultaneously. It really demands you to manage your time in a very well manner. Trading is a very time taking process and you need to be very much sharp while making decisions in the world of trading. If you can manage both the things well at the very same time, then there is nothing bad in it. In fact this will help you earn very good amount of money at the end.

How hard can it get? well that question would sure apply if what kind of job ones has, but I think this is really possible to surely do your work and trade at the same time and yes it can only be successful if you had time management this is a sure thing to do it is always great if you had an extra income you can count on, but an ideal job so you can sure do both is in a BPO company like the call center, and even you are at your work you can sure check out the trading site you had trade you BTC,
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

possibly could happen as long as we want to keep trying, but what can make if it is effort but not maximal yet least we ever try and do not despair.

Many of us doesn't have yet a job. In a different ways types of job in life is the one that we need in life. So as a part time of job, bitcoin is the one that we have to accept of opportunity to trade together as a job. In order to survive in life.
I think that trading is not so ways with job because if you have job on some place, you will worry to reach in time work better and perform your duty well otherwise the boss will be angry with you. And on the other side if you want to trade in bitcoin it is also a skillful job and you need to have all the required information about the trading in bitcoin. I think one job at one time is more relaxable.
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

This is the most simplest thing you can think of at this time because you have made your way to the section of the forum that is dedicated for such so all you need is to take one thread after the other and start digesting it even up to 36 pages and I am sure before you get to the 5th thread you would have been loaded with enough information to know the next time to take while the whole of the question you asked for, answers to them would have surfaced even beyond your imagination.
a very great answer man, I seem to agree with you.
  because I also have an opinion that to be a great trader has many different ways and everything depends on each skill.

YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:40:20 PM

This is the most simplest thing you can think of at this time because you have made your way to the section of the forum that is dedicated for such so all you need is to take one thread after the other and start digesting it even up to 36 pages and I am sure before you get to the 5th thread you would have been loaded with enough information to know the next time to take while the whole of the question you asked for, answers to them would have surfaced even beyond your imagination.
a very great answer man, I seem to agree with you.
  because I also have an opinion that to be a great trader has many different ways and everything depends on each skill.
Whether a person wants to become a wrestler or trader, he will not become whatever he desires to until he acquires the required skills of that specific profession. Trading is a good profession. It can give the most benefits as compare to any othe field job. The foremost skill is patience, then the trader needs to have a good understanding of market. He must set some rules like never do panic selling out and follow them strictly.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

How can I get a good a good amount profit every month??
To get a good profit every month you have to set a goal for your self and you have to stick to that goal because there are times when you already reached that goal, you will tend to hold on to the coin longer to gain more profits. If you set 6% profits, then stick to it, Sell when you reach the goal. If the price goes beyond your goal, learn how to use stop loss that way you are still in profit even when the price went down and you are not around to make a Sell.
Indeed, without setting any goal you cannot give direction to your efforts and hard work, I mean to say you cannot channelize them properly which ultimately leads to wastage of efforts and time.

When you have goal to achieve, definitely you formulate strategies and adopt techniques accordingly. Whether it is your job or making profit with coin, always set targets to get yourself some good results.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Exchanging is hard for the laborers since they can't screen the cost of the coin they purchase every once in a while and many individuals lose there cash for being unattended and since you have a work and can't remain to very with it then I recommend you to do a day exchange/short exchange or whatever you call it and don't hold some shitcoins for long day it will give you no profit.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

Trading is very hard for those 'normal' jobs since they cannot monitor the market at all times. Many people will lose there money from being inattentive to the market. I suggest that you day trade/swing trade and don't hold coins which you are not completely confident in (i.e. only hold the major coins for long periods of time).

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
Hi there, do you mind if i may ask what are the best coin to trade as of this moment, Im totally curious what are the secrets to become profitable investor, and i keep reading articles and trends in the market, but i can't do it consistently monitor to the market due to time constraint between my work and family,  I have plans to resign on my work to have a full time in trading. Is it a good idea?
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

Trading is very hard for those 'normal' jobs since they cannot monitor the market at all times. Many people will lose there money from being inattentive to the market. I suggest that you day trade/swing trade and don't hold coins which you are not completely confident in (i.e. only hold the major coins for long periods of time).

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
Hi there, do you mind if i may ask what are the best coin to trade as of this moment, Im totally curious what are the secrets to become profitable investor, and i keep reading articles and trends in the market, but i can't do it consistently monitor to the market due to time constraint between my work and family,  I have plans to resign on my work to have a full time in trading. Is it a good idea?
I don't think its a good idea to resign on your full time job and jump into trading right away when you still don't have any idea with what to do. Its good that you are ready a lot about trading that's one of the important thing before you practice it if you think you have the knowledge already try to trade a little amount first so that it won't hurt you that much if ever you lose, losing is part of trading specially when you are a newbie so expect that to happen.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

If you want to earned big here or in the world of crypto currency you must not limit your self to wofk hard here. Well, you have current job and I think investment is perfect for you or you must atleast buy some coins and hold it atleast a months or a year. Forum is the best you have to learned about trading, learn from those well-experience and already professional or experts here, their experience is the best examples.
minmin88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

Bitcoin trading seems more dangerous than other currencies. Because prices seem to change constantly, however, in the short term, you can choose a suitable price to buy, and a good time to sell.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

If you want to earned big here or in the world of crypto currency you must not limit your self to wofk hard here. Well, you have current job and I think investment is perfect for you or you must atleast buy some coins and hold it atleast a months or a year. Forum is the best you have to learned about trading, learn from those well-experience and already professional or experts here, their experience is the best examples.

I don't think trading and job together is not gonna work because if someone want to be a successful trader he need to put his full efforts here.So its better to buy bitcoins from your saving and sell it in future to get profit or you can invest it on mining which is easy job not like trading.Mining needs advanced computer GPU for mine your bitcoins,You just have to switch on your miner and let it do its work which gives you decent income every month,

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

If you want to work and trade at the same time then I will advice long term trading. Day trading will be hard depending on your type of work. Most of your time use it to research good coins with potentials, immediately you find it then invest. That way you are sure to be walking out with something monthly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: