Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

it's a nice thing if we can get the same profit by combining between trading and work. it will certainly take up our time but we will be happy when it gives us maximum profit

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

It is best that the job and the trading go in parallel. The workplace brings you a steady monthly income and trading brings you profit or "strong sensations." If you do not know what currency to invest in, it is recommended to invest in bitcoin, and part of the amount invested to use for ICO COINS. Track the projects a little, then invest in iCO. The majority of ICOs have a rapid and immense growth.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

That is a veey good idea.Having your job while trading as well.If you can manage your time to both job and trading then you can be able to earn big.Doing this both is the best way to get more money in order for you to have a better and brighter fufure.
Well, I don’t find any real difference between jobs and trading because I think trading itself is also a full time job, rather a more difficult, challenging and effort demanding profession as compare with many others. Having more than one source of earning is better and more preferable than having only one. But, it should not put a lot of strain on the person. It just sounds very easy. Reality is totally different from words.

Honestly, job is much easier than trading. That is the reason most of the people are preferring working under some other people rather than choosing being a boss with trading career. But doing both must be a good option for any wealth seeking person.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

It's good if you have regular job and you'll enter the trading industry. In trading you must always be watchful on the current market from time to time. There are many means that you can learn more about trading. You can search on google and read threads in this forum. There are helpful threads here that would add up to your trading strategy. Though trading is quite hard  but the profit you will get was all worth it. It needs your time and dedication as well if you want to succeed.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

It's good if you have regular job and you'll enter the trading industry. In trading you must always be watchful on the current market from time to time. There are many means that you can learn more about trading. You can search on google and read threads in this forum. There are helpful threads here that would add up to your trading strategy. Though trading is quite hard  but the profit you will get was all worth it. It needs your time and dedication as well if you want to succeed.

it is not advisable if you have an eight hour job and you will do trading because if you do trade you need to be in touch and see how is the price of your choosen coin is , because trading is buying coin on its lower point and sell in his higher if you do not keep you eyes on the trading site you will not be able to buy and sell in its good price .
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Looking at your description it seems to me that you should be holding five to ten altcoins as your yarding portfolio and keep it there for year or so. I'm sure that this will provide you good yearly income. I'm suggesting you to hold because as you are doing full time job then it becomes difficult to do both the things simultaneously and you can not keep an eye on the crypto market forever. This is why you should choose holding as best option. Also in the crypto it is long time proof that holding actually works in any case and for any coin as long as they are legit projects. So just research good portfolio and then try this strategy at least for few months. You will see good results coming your way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
As I understand you will not be engaged in trading constantly and you will not be able to monitor the status of your investments and you can not sell or buy on time the necessary alts. So I think the best way for you is to invest on a long-term basis in fundamental coins, such as BTc or ethers.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

I don't think so it is workable for any of us to do both the things all the while. Both of the things are extremely tiring and you have to save a ton of time for both the things. You can't do both the things at the exceptionally same time. You have to concentrate on one thing at any given moment and afterward you have to buckle down with the goal that you might have the capacity to profit later on for having a superior life.
yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

I am trying to do both of them sometimes. But it can be really hard while working. Because you have to give your brain to trade only. For an example i made a mistake yesterday and lost money.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

For now the price of bitcoin is goes down and the right time to invest for now and buy bitcoin and sell high price.
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

To have a job and to trade at the same time the best strategy I think is to put a certain percentage of his salary in the currency that we wish to hold in the long term
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

With a little organization, everything is possible; you can keep your job and do same trading in your spare time.
Of course, if you start to earn very well with trading, you can do it full time. Just be sure to have reserve money in case of losses.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

With a little organization, everything is possible; you can keep your job and do same trading in your spare time.
Of course, if you start to earn very well with trading, you can do it full time. Just be sure to have reserve money in case of losses.
yes that is true, in fact I know that many people can proved that. I am still a student but I am earning and trading at the same time, I can totally say that even though I have a very schedule I can still manage to do those things. At start, it may seem so hard but as time passes by you will learn how to handle time. Trading is not easy but some people had manage to find a way or method of their own to be able to earn big and I am sure that they must have put effort to be able to do it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
bevpfb

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Trading is a job so the answer is trivial. Anyway a day is 24hr long and cryptotrading never close 7/7 24/24. You can make trading in the evening and in the night cause the coinmarket is always active. During the night no more fees as it appens with forex. So, enjoy!
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

In trading you really need to study the market early on before you let your funds loose in the market. And you should not train with your emotions up high for it will just bring you disaster in the end. In trading you can make good money it is not that much easy to make it happen.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

work and trade together very well to reduce the unemployment rate in the world.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

work and trade together very well to reduce the unemployment rate in the world.

It's unlikely to happen. If people make tons of money in trading, they will later quit jobs and then those numbers will increase. Employment will go more in demand because there are no more employees on those industries.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

if you want to get a lot of benefits then you can do both, work at office and play bitcoin when you finish home work you can trade bitcoin, and maybe you need long term trading strategy.
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

you can invest in ethereum coin and wait until one month
and get more profit, or invest in Ripple or stellar for a good prospect
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

If we do our job and sometimes do trading we can earn a decent amount of profit per month depends on our skills and knowledge about trading. I saw a lot of my friends doing trading now aside from their job. I could say they earn a lot within a month but it's depends on the market flow. We need to study a lot before doing trading because there are times that we can lose here too. This is not a guaranteed profit thru the day but doing it for a month will make us a decent money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: