Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17053 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

We can't focus on the same thing at the same time and your choices both need time so I think you have to chose between the two or maybe you can do trading but only on your free time.

Trading always consume a lot of time, observing the market doesn't only require hours but days, you need to be always updated, I think you can only do both when you're work is not that hard or your boss will let you do what you want on your free time. You need to choose one except you will do a long term trade.

this might not be the advice you want to hear but trading is not suitable for everyone especially if you are new and holding on to a job as well. the better strategy is to accumulate and hodl.

Yup, it's not for beginners, even the experts are losing some money because of trading, it is better if you know some experienced trader and you will ride on you will learn a lot from them and you will feel the market but its going to take months or years before you can learn from your mistakes, my losses in trading is about 30k$. Because I'm too noob back then, but Im slowly taking it back. Wink Wink

Thats the deal on trading, I'd been regretting selling some of my coins back then especially when I see how huge the increase of such coins like stratis and encryptotel before, but those decisions can be our stepping stone to make a better steps the next time so analyze coins well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
I also do trading during my work, every sometimes i earn more alot of money morethan my monthly salary ☺ i advise you that do more research before you invest on the coin, look for the pump and dump coin. pump in morning dump in evening. ☺ try to search on how to read the chart graph etc. dont trust the user who chat in chatbox trust your self in trading also dont trade with emotion

you are excellent when you are both trading and work your job. i used to trying do this but i failed and had been lost 80% my capital which invest in trading. Trading is too complicated and we need  a lot of knowledge, years of experience and lucky to able get succeed. Now i'm quite converge to trading and i have also get a little profit from trading, i think crypto currency market is great market it can make trader like me become rich very fast and i dont want to miss this opportunity.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

it has to be very hard for us to choose both work and trading the same time, because trading takes a lot of time, we need to be patient and always ready even day or night to maxmimize our profit. so using a lot of time to trade can help you get profit but may not save your work, no company agree to let their employee both working and trading, so if you want to trade then a good choice here is use fulltime on it.

egonzalezburns1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

Job is presented to the active income and trading is presented to the passive income. So it's better for you to have both of them.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:30:46 AM

If someone do job and stat trading together it is some difficult if anyone want to be a professional trader those people no need to job because if he doing job and he can't more time with his trading if anyone do part time job then it is possible to trading together.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Job is presented to the active income and trading is presented to the passive income. So it's better for you to have both of them.
Indeed, both are essential to have a good source of income. Having a job means you're physically working while doing trading is easier because transportation is not required. Having or doing this both are the best way to assure your profit.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

Depends on how you are good at your job and at trading. Personally I will choose one for me, trading/investments when I will be sure that I am good at it. Job will be always available anyway.
All traders try to attract others especially new investors towards the crypto coin in which they are investing. This is the way how they can make profits. Only reading some threads on this forum will not help a newbie to gain skills of a professional trader.

First of all, choose a good investment tool like bitcoin. Then start trading with small amounts. This helps in gaining experience while staying safe from any kind of big loss. Trading is a practical thing so must be done practically.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Firstly, you do not need to rush things as it will only lead to failure especially when you hastily invest your money without knowing the recent news and updates regarding bitcoin. To answer your question, there are various methods on how you can earn bitcoins around the forum. I suggest that you rank-up your account in order for you to participate into campaign signatures as it is considered one of the most reliable methods of earning bitcoins without a starting capital. Trading is an alternative function especially when you have the necessary skills and abilities for you to meet the demands of your employer. Investing bitcoin today might be a good idea since the price is constantly increasing. Only time will tell and determine your success with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

i think if you can do it both and comfortable with your schedule and lifestyle it will work. we also have to take consideration the pros and cons  of each side.
at the end of the day still your own call.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

As much as I am cryptocurrency enthusiast, I do not plan to stop going to work. Real life work give you some satisfaction you can not explain. You get yo appreciate cryptocurrency even more when you see how inefficient things are been run.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:30 PM

As much as I am cryptocurrency enthusiast, I do not plan to stop going to work. Real life work give you some satisfaction you can not explain. You get yo appreciate cryptocurrency even more when you see how inefficient things are been run.

Yeah but the time that you are spending to work is not just worth it sometimes especially if the salary that you are only getting from it is too little compare to the salary that you getting from cryptocurrency, so for me, spending your time on cryptocurrency is more better and more fun, especially when you have made big profits on the tokens that you are holding or just in a short trade.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

There are many ways for you to find out what altcoins that are really profitable. I prefer to you to buy altcoins in the top 10 place in coinmarketcap.com. You can double your profit if you invest your money in profitable altcoins.
Yes it is the best option to do both trading and regular job but if you have a time and ability to manage both at a time because  regular job are tough then trading and also need a lot of time also .but if you can manage then it’s the best option.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

Job and trading is a good jobs for multitasking persons because they will earn immediately. After collecting all your coins while working in airdrops, faucethub, or any faucet sites, you can trade it anytime after you finished your worked, and after you earned your money you can buy again coins then wait the best time again for the trading.
This is not that easy as it seems. You have said very well, that if you are multitasking person then you surely have to adopt this thing and earn more than your exportation's. There are more chances and they are open for you every time. You just have to manage time and earn from both your salary and investment in bitcoin. Earn and make your life easy and comfortable.
I think one can manage both job and trade together. In job you will get fixed amount every month which may not be sufficient for your needs. If you start trading along with your job, it will be a bonus for you. Moreover you will get experience how to get job and trade together, thus you will increase your resources. Successful people in the world manage so many assignments  at one time.In this modern era every thing is possible.
This scenario can only play out when you have a job that can be giving you some little free time and in that case, you can easily just mix it with your job. Trading however differs in level as we have day trading, short trading and long trading.

It is just to find out which would work best for you. I have a huge job and all I do is long trading and I have never regretted it. I have set a point for all my orders and I only have to check them few hours in a day.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

You'll need to learn trading more than one day. But the easiest way is to buy an ALT and wait for it to rise Smiley
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Yeah, everyone needs a job to feed them and a passive income to become rich. So trading is the way to becoming rich in this case. Don't try to trade when you're not efford to lose the money you spend in trading. Don't turn your normal life into the misery.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Without any doubt I haven't any intention to quit my real job, even if I still earning good income online from trading and working with Bitcoin and altcoins. Real job is also needed not only for money but also to meet people and enjoying the life.
The Patriot Coin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

I have to say that my life has certainly got more interesting since I started in Cryptocurrency Trading, my hope is that i can in the future combine my work with this and work on my Cryptocurrency full time, its something that is close to my heart and means that I can see my kids grow up.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:02:35 PM

Doing your job and doing trading would be so nice and wpuld be so profitable.you can reallybearn a fecebt amount of money every month. But remember trading doesn't comes from every month it depends on when you are gonna sell your coins in the market. We can never nownsyrely which of the coins will be much more profitable all we have are just statistical outcomes and we need to take full risk of that because every wrong move and wrong decision you can lose money but this is very profitable aonjuat enjoys it
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

You'll need to learn trading more than one day. But the easiest way is to buy an ALT and wait for it to rise Smiley
it's not the easiest way. I will not buy altcoin and wait for the altcoin to rise, while if the altcoin goes down and dies how to return the capital? This is not the easiest way but makes the newbie lose its capital, trade is difficult to have unusual knowledge.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

not easy to get monthly profit from trading.
because your crypto trading will incur losses and profits.
but if you continue to learn and dare to make a new experience I am sure you can benefit every month.
to choose a good coin I suggest to follow pumper group or trading signal in telegram.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: