Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:06 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading (be it forex or crypto) is not a lazy man's adventure. It requires discipline and research. OP, you have to carry out diligent research on your own if you want to make a headway in trading. It is not enough to seek handouts by merely asking around here. And about combining trading with you regular job,b this isn't going to be an easy task. This is because trading requires concentration and focus which a job by the side may derail.
i think its the best decision if you have the ability to do both. but remember that most of trading you should need enough time to get profit. so if you have enough time and good experienced in the trade which you want then it is the best choice to do both works which make you rich in very less time.
This is true but handling both things would really require good time management knowing that each one of them would really need time for you to earn money but there are some people who did already leave their jobs and they focus more on trading because they can compare the outcome and potential income that they can make out of trading which is really possible.Just like mine i do earn more than on the salary of my day stable job but yet i didnt decide to quit it though.
Yes time management is very cruisal in this case as it reqires extra energies, I don’t think so because there are a lot of fluctuation I mean the pumps and dumps in rates of bit coin so we should not quit our job. I also appreciate every person who are doing both at the same time and he or she is earning as an extra amount from it which help them in every field of their life.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:29:45 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
You can not be sure how much money you will get. you can only try and also speculate with the amount of money you invest. but when you have focused on the world of trading then it will make yourself more comfortable. when we can sell digital currencies much higher than when buy it then it will make us benefit. the calculation will be very easy, but in fact we have to do the right analysis and strategy to be able to make trading as a work that make money.
Wrong, anyone who is trading stocks shouldn’t depend on it as a full-time job, or you will end up a loser in life. Trading is for business men or people who has job (office job) doing. When you make money, then you invest in trading to try your luck and make more profits. But if you will rely on it fully, then you’re making mistake– trading is just part-time.
Yes you are right that trading is a part job we should give it importance but up to some limits as we all know that there is uncertainty in trading where you can earn as well as you may lose your money and your basic needs are permanent in nature so I will also not recommend trading as a full time job but we can manage these activities together.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:05 PM

You can not be sure how much money you will get. you can only try and also speculate with the amount of money you invest. but when you have focused on the world of trading then it will make yourself more comfortable. when we can sell digital currencies much higher than when buy it then it will make us benefit. the calculation will be very easy, but in fact we have to do the right analysis and strategy to be able to make trading as a work that make money.
Wrong, anyone who is trading stocks shouldn’t depend on it as a full-time job, or you will end up a loser in life. Trading is for business men or people who has job (office job) doing. When you make money, then you invest in trading to try your luck and make more profits. But if you will rely on it fully, then you’re making mistake– trading is just part-time.
I can't agree you, when you trade you have to look statistics every time. Also one of the most important factor is that after job you are tired and sometimes a little bit lazy and you have a potencial chanse to miss a good time to sell or buy. It's not easy job, I would say trading is another job which requires full time and usually you can't achieve success if you put all of your efford in it if you aren't very lucky.
Same is the case with myself that some time there is a huge burden of work load o my mind and I am so much tired after my duty hours but for the sake of my kids and other financial compulsions I do manage trading along with my job.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

I will suggest arbitrage trading for you. You buy coins on one exchange with your fiat currency, resend the coins on another exchange with a higher price.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:51 PM

Trading (be it forex or crypto) is not a lazy man's adventure. It requires discipline and research. OP, you have to carry out diligent research on your own if you want to make a headway in trading. It is not enough to seek handouts by merely asking around here. And about combining trading with you regular job,b this isn't going to be an easy task. This is because trading requires concentration and focus which a job by the side may derail.
i think its the best decision if you have the ability to do both. but remember that most of trading you should need enough time to get profit. so if you have enough time and good experienced in the trade which you want then it is the best choice to do both works which make you rich in very less time.
This is true but handling both things would really require good time management knowing that each one of them would really need time for you to earn money but there are some people who did already leave their jobs and they focus more on trading because they can compare the outcome and potential income that they can make out of trading which is really possible.Just like mine i do earn more than on the salary of my day stable job but yet i didnt decide to quit it though.
Yes time management is very cruisal in this case as it reqires extra energies, I don’t think so because there are a lot of fluctuation I mean the pumps and dumps in rates of bit coin so we should not quit our job. I also appreciate every person who are doing both at the same time and he or she is earning as an extra amount from it which help them in every field of their life.
Every time when your about to commit yourself in anything especially in trading I bet that it would require a minimum time and a maximum attention. A minimum time because you can't fully pay your time by just doing trading because youre still have job and it needed a full attention because you would doing trading by your own, you are also required to just pay your full attention for a while to handle it. Both are risky, and both are tiring job,but it wouldn't matter because I'll bet that your time and attention would be paid off.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

Every time when your about to commit yourself in anything especially in trading I bet that it would require a minimum time and a maximum attention. A minimum time because you can't fully pay your time by just doing trading because youre still have job and it needed a full attention because you would doing trading by your own, you are also required to just pay your full attention for a while to handle it. Both are risky, and both are tiring job,but it wouldn't matter because I'll bet that your time and attention would be paid off.

What makes it suitable for people that have jobs is that its easy to juggle time with it. I was trading previously while in the office because it really doesn't require a lot from me once i'm familiar with it. Of course there's still some observing to be done concerning the movements but its managable with the work that i have onhand

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:45:03 AM

Researching the market is very easy because of the forum, all of the projects, ICO's, alt coins are listed here so you just have to choose those coins that you're in love with.

Finding out the good coin to invest are the ones that are listed on the coinmarketcap, you can look those coins that are listed on top 100.

But earning good amount of profit monthly? It's unpredictable, trading has never been stable all the time.

Not at all.You should practise a trading to get profit from trading.In all the thing their will be  up's and down.By the practise you can utilize that and shine in that.But

to shine in any field or process you are happy to face a loss or else .you can't analysis any thing and can't able to shine in that.You should have passion to get

success from it.

Sorry for elaborating because most of the time when I'm doing my own research I'm just taking a lot of time here in forum and reading different suggestions and helpful things from experienced traders and also with the new ones.

Choosing your passion over the profiting power is you have to sacrifice your passion just to have the profiting power. And this is the reason why many people are staying with their choice of making profit through trading and taking time to study.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

Here is my way of trading.

I will look after the coin project first and the associated team behind it. Obviously these things can be known easily from the forum discussion and ANN threads. This is first step because this is what will define the ultimate fate of any coin. If no good signs within the discussion then there no way I'm trading that coin. If it is then I will consider that coin for trading portfolio. :-)

In that way I can collect at least ten coins so that I will have proper portfolio. I will have them and will do swing trading for next quarter or so.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

I will share my experience about having a regular job and also trade.

It is really possible and feasible to do both of them, I will tell you why:
You can trade on long term , you dont need to do microtrading, just stick to the wide graphs. Trade based on weekly , 3days or daily candles as if they were the Hourly, 15 minutes and 1 minutes candles.

You just have to be patient and build discipline to do it in a efficient way. Also, every trader must have a really good risk management strategy.

If you know Spanish I recommend you this channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRyuymH_UBHrTSs8KO638w

good luck
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

Doing both is profitable and can give you enough money for your finances. I have real job working 8 hrs a day at the same time i do trade in my spare time.

Its beneficial because im not worrying anymore that i dont have money to spend. By choosing the right coin to invest in, you can research here in the forum and see for yourself the answer.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

I do job and trading :-) I invest my real job salary into bitcoin trading because of two main reason. One is to multiply my earning by investing into good coins. Second is crypto currency ability to gain the profits in quick time. However, I don't fall for investments very easily so I will put only that much money into investment that I can afford to loose.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

I do job and trading :-) I invest my real job salary into bitcoin trading because of two main reason. One is to multiply my earning by investing into good coins. Second is crypto currency ability to gain the profits in quick time. However, I don't fall for investments very easily so I will put only that much money into investment that I can afford to loose.
That's a better plan to make an sustained earning. Always its good to keep the day job and further spend time on trading activities. Some due to lack of knowledge and easy profiting expectation just leave the day job and concentrate on trading ending up on loss. Investing the day job earning and withdrawing helps multiply the earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

firstly you have to learn it thoroughly formations news takings speculation trends headlines then you can do some testing with virtual money do you make real investments then you can go to work with real money but you need to learn first

and maybe you choois real job or trading job because trading never be a second job high risk foır you and your money
Blackdax

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

Honestly it's hard to arrange between this 2 job and trading for someone work at least 8 hours per day and controle his trading like me it can be crazy but with good management you can do it and in end of month you have 2 salary (you job salary and profit trading)
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:57:54 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.
First of all you can try a lot of campaigns here in this forum like social media campaigns, signature campaigns and translation campaigns. This is a good start if you wanted an additional money to your trading investment.
How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??
By studying how trading works. Know which is a good coin to invest, know there platform, know how to read japanese candle sticks and graphs and study how the global news affect the movement of trading.
How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Try to search the top 20 coins in Coinmarketcap they are usually the great ones to trade with and for a long term trading, you can try small amounts on the cheap coins and short term trade it.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀