Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Damn, if I was to have a job and day trade I would not have any free time at all!
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I think You can do both altogether, I don't see any problem. You can do trading in off-time. You can use a portion of your fixed income into trading. It would also help you not to feel pressure in your trading. As you have got other source of income, it wouldn't hurt you much if you suffer losses.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

I think You can do both altogether, I don't see any problem. You can do trading in off-time. You can use a portion of your fixed income into trading. It would also help you not to feel pressure in your trading. As you have got other source of income, it wouldn't hurt you much if you suffer losses.
Indeed! I don't think that there is nothing that we cannot do if we believe we can do it, it is just a matter of positive mindset, with that we can do impossible things to possible, so if we can do both then why not, we can always do trading and  job together it just depends on the persons perseverance.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

I would never get enough time to do both. Either a job or trading, thats it. Currently I am trying to make my income via trading and so far it works.
lhgirl

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Crypto is another job too, you still need time to research, to learn, to practice and again learn. There are a lot of risks, you can earn a huge profit, but nobody can guarantee you that you won't lose everything you invest in crypto. So don't think the crypto is an easy money, you have to take it seriously, and it will return you serious money.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Crypto is another job too, you still need time to research, to learn, to practice and again learn. There are a lot of risks, you can earn a huge profit, but nobody can guarantee you that you won't lose everything you invest in crypto. So don't think the crypto is an easy money, you have to take it seriously, and it will return you serious money.
That is right, so, if we can find time if you are working consider trading rather than sticking to your job for a lifetime, make your time valuable, after work we can do trading but still it requires more time before we can finally have our own strategy.
Morkhart

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Well I have a full time job and also a trader. If you can do this both well that is good for you so you can maximize the profit bu just managing your time well.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

It was advisable to have a full time job while trading coins, As you may consider the current situation in the market, you can now ensure that you always win the price speculation because there is also a drop price situation, that means that you will encounter losses. As  a back up source of income, you need to have a regular salary from your regular job to be use for your daily needs.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

You can use the money earned from your job to trade. You can learn or observe some cryptocurrency and then buy them. When the currency rises, you can sell it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

That is right, so, if we can find time if you are working consider trading rather than sticking to your job for a lifetime, make your time valuable, after work we can do trading but still it requires more time before we can finally have our own strategy.
Well, when you do not have enough time to trade for a long time, you just have to predict the price, and check it out sometime. to be honest I have also tried it, and quite successfully. but it's a bit harder to do.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

For me I can do the job and have trading after my work, it's just a matter of time management so that I can earned more and give quality life for my family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Everybody wishes earn more money for making their own life better, but not so much people wanted to get permanent job, cause it's hard and routine

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I think having a job and trading will be very difficult and if you plan to make trading serious then leave your job and go full time in trading but if you don't know how the market moves you may not get big passive income.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

Yes that is right that it is not such a difficult job to continue both of them at the same time. I personally doing both of them, i never feel any difficulties while doing trade during my job, i can give proper time to both trading and  to my day job. I will like to continue it for long time because trading really give me an extra income which really fulfill my need and solve financial problems.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Job and trading together is a good idea.lts good to have another income especially in trading in cryptos because you will profit 10times or more if the price value of your token is very high.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Definitely you're in a right way mate. Since you are here in bitcoin forum you may try visits some thread here to answered your question and learn more about crypto. Then, after that If you feel you're ready to invest in any crypto currency just invest, so that you will experience how tense and pressure of doing trading.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Definitely you're in a right way mate. Since you are here in bitcoin forum you may try visits some thread here to answered your question and learn more about crypto. Then, after that If you feel you're ready to invest in any crypto currency just invest, so that you will experience how tense and pressure of doing trading.
I am so impressed with those people who can actually do their job and trading together, I hope that I could be one someday, but right now due to toxic in schedule I cannot find time to do so, that is why as of today I am still trying to learn how to do trading as I wanted to focus on it now.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Job and trading together is a good idea.lts good to have another income especially in trading in cryptos because you will profit 10times or more if the price value of your token is very high.

But before that make sure you have much time to monitor for what the market price is because in trading you need a timing where you can buy and sell your token, for me i think if you have regular job much better to invest your money 'coz you don't need to monitor the price you need to do is wait for a long term, but of course choose the coin that make you a profit.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

That is really an effective and faster way to earn double if we just want to. Through our permanent job, we would be able to gain and avail benefits which will be our lifetime help while trading is a great way to earn and save for the future. I believe that if we know how to value our effort and time, we would be able to earn more.
some rain

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

do not target what you will get in crypto currency because I'm so sure you'll lose it if doing that, doing the job and still doing the trading is a good thing because if you had a loss then you can cover it with what you get in your job and vice versa
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: