Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24437 times)
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.
I am a jr member in this forum. When I earn bitcoin,I think I reserved it in a bank account and save it for my children and wife. But not bitcoin,I turned bitcoin in fiat money and save it for them .

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Its a good idea to saving a bitcoin for your children to help from to help with their education.Saving is income not spent, or deferred consumption. Methods of saving include putting money aside in, for example, a deposit account, a pension account, an investment fund, or as cash.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Bitcoin saving is the best policy to giveing a better life children in this world .Bitcoin is most valuable thing now a days.Many parson getting milionair by useing bitcion.bitcoin is a predictable things also.So we should save it for our children and for future also.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

This topic makes me think, how much crypt money will be lost due to the fact that people will die and they won't leave their private keys to their successors. Dramatic, isn't it?
i think it's not about when someone die and then his children will take a profit from it we can also use bitcoin on their higher education when they become grow up and also they can use it for their practical life so i think it's a very good idea to keep save bitcoin for our kids and i know bitcoin is very help full for future and as well as for present as well in a short words we can say bitcoin is all in one.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

I think bitcoin is actually using it to help in our daily lives. I hope you have a good introduction about bitcoin to your kids so they can easily access it as well, and I am very happy to see a step forward to using bitcoin even can also make transactions wherever and whenever. and bitcoin are now becoming so popular and more valuable that plans are good in the future. if you believe that bitcoin someday can help you to be financially independent have a good life for your family
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

I think it’s good idea, because of saving bitcoin can be investment long-term not troublesome and easily got advantages, but we must also be careful because we don’t know what will happen on bitcoin a few years ahead, could have been bitcoin over or may be just getting growing
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

I think this is the good idea saving bitcoin for children.it is better something aside for your future family it is for family safety.it is for children need BTC for a better life. saving for your children in bitcoin is a wise idea i think everybody should save for children.

kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

can be made reference, it seems I am also interested in this
I also want to invest bitcoin for my child, and I will just hand over my personal wallet to my wife, or my parents
because there is no longer anyone I can trust to do that's. besides them
and thanks for this brilliant idea
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

I think the children will happy if they look at their own home at their own wishes which come true they are very happy if their wishes come true so i mean that instead of saving bitcoin for them cash for them it will be better than the digital money for me i want to provide things to my brother and relatives SO to cash them i like very much. Saving bitcoin for a person who knows this currency is very good.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

really it is a very good idea and really smart, investing bitcoin for your future generation is highly appreciated and certainly in the future bitcoin is in need. Bitcoin is one of the best things you can invest because it has great potential and still has room for growth. Price increases every year. So even a little investment will do good for your future generations, because bitcoin is predicted to take over all other currencies with a very big value in my opinion so it may be useful for us all 😋
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

I am not married yet, but I have started saving bitcoin for my future expenses, including married and later when having children. saving from now, and hope the price will rise in the future and can be useful for my child later is my goal to collect bitcoin.
- A person who has thought and direction in the future will definitely do this because we can see the development space that bitcoin has, it's too big and it's still expanding, if we save for our children in the future, our children will have adequate conditions of life than ever. I'm not married yet but I always plan to save bitcoin and use the money earned from bitcoin to create a company, that would be good for my child, I used to live in poverty, feeling very scary, sometimes I was so embarrassed with my friends, so I would not let my children live a life like me

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

After i read some of the comment, i know how to save bitcoin for my children. Thanks for the idea guys
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Yes for.my children education and their future
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I think it's a good idea when you're buying bitcoin as an investment for your child. In the future, these bitcoins could be a huge sum. You can buy an hardware wallet in a security box in a bank.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

Bitcoin is a long-term project. Therefore makes the knowledge of saving small parts on a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (big) children or children?

For those (grand) kids (still), if you have (grand) children, will you save Bitcoin for them?

Of course there is a doubt that I will be saving Bitcoin for my children so that they can pass it to the next generation.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
wow you have very good thinking about future investment for your children. this kind of think must  be followed by other's no exception by me. inever thought about it yet, yeah, maybe because i am not married yet..
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

well its hard to make a decision to saving bitcoins for the children. if you believe bitcoins will still exist in the future, just make a saving, if not, dont ever think to make a saving
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

We should choose solid investment options for our children. By investing in bitcoin, our children will live a comfortable life in the future. Time is flowing fast. Decide before it's late and start time.

You know what pal, I to think that bitcoins together with some altcoins out there are really amazing and all but, I really think that a parent should not put or let a child's future depend entirely on cryptos. Because you see, even with the invulnerability of bitcoins to extinction for now, it is still very unstable and can really be very expensive for now and totally cheap the next day. Plus all the issues that it currently has right now in terms of usage and legality, I really think that every parent should should diversify the funds that they are saving for their children's future and not put everything into cryptos. That is how a good parent should be. Yes, I do understand that success requires risks and sacrifices, but my son is totally a whole different story. When it comes to his future, I never, and I mean never ever take any chances.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

BTC

It is very important for your children to know all the details of our account so that all of our efforts and long wait will not be wasted. Aside from having a soft copy in our emails, social media accounts or cloud storage, we should print it out and store it to the place that our family knows also. This isn't being paranoid but just being secured.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

BTC

It is very important for your children to know all the details of our account so that all of our efforts and long wait will not be wasted. Aside from having a soft copy in our emails, social media accounts or cloud storage, we should print it out and store it to the place that our family knows also. This isn't being paranoid but just being secured.

That's a good idea. If you really believe in the future of bitcoin then that's a smart move. It would also be good to give them a basic knowledge about bitcoin when the right time comes so they would learn to how to earn money in their own strategy. But it's really nice to save for your children's future because who knows how big the future of bitcoin will be.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: