Bitcoin Forum
March 23, 2019, 07:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 23820 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Yes we can save BITCOIN for our children.But i was thinking will BITCOIN survive till then.As any prediction at this stage, when the market price is frequently changing, would might prove wrong.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrisAlex18

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Earning bitcoin was never an easy thing so if ever I would be gone in this world, I want my earnings to go to my family. I am not sure if this matter is being handles already by the bitcoin community but I really do hope so that it is being managed so that our hardships would not turn out into nonsense. I hope that time will come over that there is an insurance that our family will get our earnings as we become gone.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I am always working hard because I want to make sure that my future children would have a wealthy life so that they don't have to suffer anymore. This matter is very important most specially to those people who were able to earn large amount of profit. Having this matter handled will surely bring great relief to many because they know that their earnings would go to their loved ones.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackolinyoko

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

I am planning to have some savings for them in the future that can only be opened when they are 18yrsold.

crisnel26

Activity: 131

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Well bitcoin would be a great investment for your children's future. Since its price continues to grow, It would be a big impact for them if you would save some of it for their future.

CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

You are Right Brother. From now I will think of it. It really an asset same as real estate , bank deposits and gold.
When people will understand the value of it then it may be late .
So do something right now 
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

BTC

I love the sound of this. I think it can be accomplished fairly easily with a paper wallet. But you would have to communicate with a loved one where that paper wallet is just in case you die or disappear.
WannaCry

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

BTC

I don't have children yet but that is a good idea for my future family. I think that it'll be better it I'll have a better preparation for my future. What I do now is to secure my earnings and invest it in bitcoin to have a great profit. It'll be useful for my future plans that includes my future business.

Opekin

Activity: 384
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

BTC

I don't have children yet but that is a good idea for my future family. I think that it'll be better it I'll have a better preparation for my future. What I do now is to secure my earnings and invest it in bitcoin to have a great profit. It'll be useful for my future plans that includes my future business.

Preparing for the future is one of the best ways to be secured right now. And yes I agree that saving bitcoin for our children is really the best. But saving, I think, doesn’t necessarily mean to just keep our bitcoins in our wallets. Of course we have to make its number larger by investing our bitcoin. Maybe we could just allocate some of our bitcoins in our wallet, then invest a lot to make more of it.

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                            ▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄
                                                                                   ▀▀██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▄▄
                                                                                           ▀▀██████████▄▄                    ▄████▄▄▄
                                                                                               ▀▀██████████▄▄              ▄███████████
████████████████▄        ██████████               ██████████        ████████▄       █████████▄▄    ▀▀██████████▄▄        ▄███████████▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌      ████████████             ████████████       ██████████▄     ████████████▄▄     ▀▀██████████▄▄  ▄███████████▀
█████       █████▌     ██████  ██████           ██████  ██████      ████████████▄   ███████████████▄       ▀▀████████████████████▀
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀     ██████    ██████         ██████    ██████     ██████████████▄ █████████████████▄         ████████████████▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄    ██████      ██████       ██████      ██████    ████████ ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████       █████▌  ████████████████████     ████████████████████   ████████   ▀███████████████████▀    ▄▄███████████████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████████     ▀██████████████▀▀   ▄▄████████████████▀      ▀▀█████████▄▄
████████████████▀▀███████▀        ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████ ████████       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄█████████████████▀            ▀▀█████████▄▄
                                                                                                ██████████████████▀▀                  ▀▀█████████
The Cryptobank Revolution
▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Interesting idea, never thought about it. maybe in the future crypto currencies would be most valuable things in the world.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

BTC

It was a very nice idea for anyone to think of saving money for their children in the future. There are a lot of people today who are working so hard on the corporate world in order to fulfill their needs but through bitcoins, It makes our life easier by working at home, Even those moms who are taking care of their children can join bounty campaigns and fulfill their household chores.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1012

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

BTC

It was a very nice idea for anyone to think of saving money for their children in the future. There are a lot of people today who are working so hard on the corporate world in order to fulfill their needs but through bitcoins, It makes our life easier by working at home, Even those moms who are taking care of their children can join bounty campaigns and fulfill their household chores.
So good prospects of bitcoin at this time is very possible for us to save bitcoin as a future investment and provision for an inheritance to our children later. Because then, we are trying to be the parents who prepare for the future of their children.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Yes. Please do plan. Good plan. I came across few threads stating that bitcoins can be used as an asset. Sure. This really can be used as an asset and saved for children's future. Either this can be bought and kept on hold for future Or invest bitcoins and receive profit. So good idea to save for children.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

The idea of saving bitcoin for my children or grandchildren s future in a nice idea. The thing that scares me is the fact that if something should happen to me how will they be able to get my stuff. I mean i dont want to be like hey kids i got bitcoins saved for you. I am also not sure how something like bitcoins would be put into a will.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

The idea of saving bitcoin for my children or grandchildren s future in a nice idea. The thing that scares me is the fact that if something should happen to me how will they be able to get my stuff. I mean i dont want to be like hey kids i got bitcoins saved for you. I am also not sure how something like bitcoins would be put into a will.

Yeap, when i read all this post I thought also about all this things. How should we manage issues of heritage? Is it possible to inherit BTC when we have no information that our parents possess it? I think this issues should be regulated somehow.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 168

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

BTC

if i were you teach it to your loveones share them your knowledge about bitcoin or to your husband or wife so that in the future he or she may know how to get the money to keep on your bitcoin or if ever your child is big enough to understand bitcoin teach it then put your account in a safe notebook then keep it so that in the near future if somethinga happen then know how to get your savings.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ir.yance

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

BTC

mine and buy bitcoin from now for your child's future, but I think it's very risky if your wallet is hacked then you need to be alert to your account. this is a very good idea in my opinion for the future of the child.  Cheesy

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Saving bitcoin very easy for your children but it is very risky because its price not stable and your wallet may be hacked before your children.
thycrypto

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Keeping other physical asset for your children is very easy but storing bitcoin for your children is very risky because the wallet may be hacked before your children grow to maturity so it needs a high level of security consciousness.
As for hacking. Just put it in a cold storage wallet. No one can hack it only steel it so also lock it up somewhere safe and where you will remember it. The problem for the price, many people believe in blockchain technology. I think it has a huge future ahead and doesn't think it will go away.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

The idea of saving bitcoin for my children or grandchildren s future in a nice idea. This really can be used as an asset and saved for children's future. Either this can be bought and kept on hold for future Or invest bitcoins and receive profit. So good idea to save for children.
Earning bitcoin was never an easy thing so if ever I would be gone in this world, I want my earnings to go to my family. Because then, we are trying to be the parents who prepare for the future of their children.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.