Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
Hasitha1001

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Actually that is good idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Of course, this is a nice idea for me. Bitcoin really brings a revolution to change for the future. Bitcoin is slowly being adopted by countries around the world. That will be a guarantee of the value of bitcoin in the future. Right now, I have decided to buy extra BTCs for my children as they grow. They will get enough assets to think about the right business or job.

That is one of the main reasons why we are here saving bitcoin for our children, that is why we are all spending time because we know that it is one of the big opportunity that we will have rather than devoting your time in a company that does not care about you a lot.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Saving bitcoins for our children is the best concept and it is very much required one its my humble request to every bitcoin users to implement it immediately. At the same time our invest should be safe side as anything can happen and simultaneously we should not fail to book our profit then we can relax for long term.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

this is not a bad idea. I can invest a few hours now and by the time my children come of age, I may have a decent amount that will provide them with a comfortable future.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
  In the future, I want to leave my children a bit of bitcoin to start. I do not know who and how to keep my passwords, but for example I just made a printout on the printer with all the passwords and basic information, in case the children want something to get. Perhaps this is not the best option, but at this stage I considered this a reasonable solution.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

quite interesting because by saving our money in bitcoin for our children, if I am now 50 years old with a low bitcoin price and my child's age is 10 years, if I am 60 years old and my child is 20 years old. maybe the price of bitcoin is already high in the next 10 years and my child can get big profit.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

it's true that our bitcoin will be safe if we can store well the seeds or passwords to get into our bitcoin account, for that if we want to keep bitcoin in the long term as our family and children's savings in the future, then we should tell someone we believe to be trustworthy to keep our bitcoin in case something happens to us, right now I see it's only the best way if we want to save bitcoin as a future savings for our children.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Yeah thats a good way for you to ensure the future of your children but I think you should really think first because we all know that bitcoin's value is not really stable or profitable so it would be wise to think first.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Well, saving Bitcoins for the sake of your children's future was a real good thing to do and I was just planning to so the same thing in the future since I better know that as time passes by, the price of Bitcoin can undergo certain progresses that mainly focuses on its pricing proper which is beneficial for the sake or part of the user and indeed the same thing was good that with just a need of minor things like password, account in virtuality, you can now ensure having a bright future with Bitcoin. Although I am planning to save Bitcoin for my children, I do also mindful of when or how long can it last so I will split the whole into virtual and real currency just to assure I will not get loss and regret anything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tampesan

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

saving bitcoin for children is a good step as a parent. it forms the responsibility of a parent to his or her child. keep in mind that storing bitcoin in the wallet for long term is very risky. if for me, I would rather keep my fiat money for my children later.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

BTC

Your children will thank you. If you now buy bitcoin and leave it in dolgosrok, then by the time your children grow up and bitcoin and they will only be grateful to you that you took care of their future.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

saving bitcoin for kids is a good idea. but we need to write a wallet and tell them later. because we no one knows when it will die. This idea is good, but it must be thought of how to convey to the child. may be by writing a will.
This is a good idea to save Bitcoin for the next generation. About the security, you can let any of your close relative know the seeds to the wallet. But you never know about the future or in other words you can say future is uncertain which again makes you conscious to invest a little, say buy 1 coin for your kid and he will enjoy good fortune if things went smooth.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

One of the ways to leave the property for children is bitcoin, many years after the bitcoin is extremely valuable and the children who own bitcoin will be rich at that time.
You are extremely right that we should save something for our children and we should leave something behind for them so at the end we will not be worry about their future after us, bitcoin is very valuable saving that we can save for our family, so buy now and hold all of your bitcoin in your bitcoin ballet so it will increase very high when you children will be grown up, the other thing, share about your bitcoin wallet password with your kids and your family so after you it will be known to them, side by side keep teaching your children about bitcoin so they will be experienced in future.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

that is good idea to prevent our child to make them a better life, that means we have to teach and introduce bitcoin to our child....but let them free if they don't want and we should we alert to our invest in bitcoin because sometimes bitcoin is become worst in the market..If we want to keep bitcoin for our child we need to hold for it to make sure that we can give our child to make them a good life and they can finish there study....
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

The children are the future of every country. So we should put effort on saving for our children.
There are lot of option where you can put your money to invest and make it grow. For long term investment you have the stock market, real state, bank, business corporation and many more.
While for short term investment you have Bitcoin. Bitcoin offers a good profit in short period of time. Value of bitcoin continuously increasing. if you invest in these place you can assure a good future for you children.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Good idea if someday our child have bitcoin, maybe in that time bitcoin is high value, no one tell us, in God will maybe your child become a millionaire.l, just secure your a password and make a take note to your child.
Unfortunately we do not know the future of bitcoin, I think it's too difficult to make sure that bitcoin is suitable given to children, decentralization like bitcoin is only suitable for us who are always active and online so always know the latest updates.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

It's a good idea. If Bitcoin still alive until your child needs money, I think it will be a good wealth you gave him.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

First of all, I haven’t thought of such a long time thing. Bitcoin is still an investment currency. Then I will use existing resources to obtain greater wealth. Nobody can predict the future of Bitcoin. What if I keep my money now and one day it crashes?
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I plan to do this. Save bitcoin for my kids, put it in cold storage and put the private keys in a will and speculate a particular age when they will get it and the private key will be given to them and they can get the bitcoin.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
Merited by Sk_Ezaz (2)

Making some savings for the benefit of the future of your children is really great because with bitcoin it will be one hundred percent secured and all things can be easily achieved easily.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: