Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in alts in 2018.  (Read 1981 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

@8rch7 you cant say that so sure, if for example us gov say that btc is only used for financing terrorism or drugs, and who uses is is a criminal then the game is over (its unlikely but there is possibility)...all goes to other crypto as well. we need to ask ourselves who will lose most if (when) crypto gets widely used and what will those "losers" do to remain in their position. there can be few ways for them to fight it...

Be careful in investing is needed, but an optimistic attitude should also be had.
When China banned the ICO and altcoin trading, it did have a effect to bitcoin, price of bitcoin down fall, but this is just temporarily, and finally stabilized even up to $5500+

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

I have 1500 soferox coins and they'd be selling for 0.18$ per coin after the ICO ends (according to them) so that's about 270$ and I'm planing on investing that smaller sum into some alt-coin. Any recommendations? I'm not that much in the alt-coin story so not quite well known with the market. I was thinking of ETH or some bigger coin, but what about the smaller ones?
coin soferox cost $ 0.18?
your coins 1500 to $ 270?
I think the price is not all that, I also have a coin soferox of 464 coins but only valued $ 65 try in check again in his thread
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:16:12 AM

If I were you I will put my money on ether. And if I am on any ICO , I just don't jump ship like that. I like to stick with a promising project and slug it out through tick and thin. You can not find gem and precious metal on the surface. You have to do more than just buying.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:29 AM

I think altcoin investment in 2018 is very good to see next year altcoin more and more and more, hopefully, the regulation about ico will soon be published
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

Yes it is good to invest in alt coin because n the current era people are converting their money into digital currencies and they are earning over that they knows that it’s value are increasing day by day so they want to take the advantage of this high price currency. For me when if I have extra money I will invest in the alt in the coming year 2018.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

I'd recommend you to have a look onto this coin, SC lbc and Xrp, we know that siacoin will release their asic miner for sia called obelisk and I think it will boost their price a lot in 2018,and don't forget lbc it's has very active development and a strong community, and last ripple well, ripple will triple Cheesy
SchultzDwayne

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

Why do you only want to invest in alts? Maybe consider buying eth or BTC as safer options
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

I think altcoin investment in 2018 is very good to see next year altcoin more and more and more, hopefully, the regulation about ico will soon be published
Nothing is gonna change with the regulated usage of ico. Each and every asset that got listed into the exchanges were once valueless and after ico little by little generate circulation and make the assets increase in value. So, its good to invest into altcoins rather than waiting long.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:00:57 AM

Ethereum is the best potential coin it is my first recommended because ETH is a most popular currency after Bitcoin.Of course ETH is a long live coin at future so i think ETH is good investment alt coin in 2018.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

I have 1500 soferox coins and they'd be selling for 0.18$ per coin after the ICO ends (according to them) so that's about 270$ and I'm planing on investing that smaller sum into some alt-coin. Any recommendations? I'm not that much in the alt-coin story so not quite well known with the market. I was thinking of ETH or some bigger coin, but what about the smaller ones?
Since iCOs are better option of the investment but we should take some better precautions to handle , so here in my opinion you should also look perfectly toward the better altcoins investment .
Here my first suggestion for you to invest is the Etherium coin Because this is that better coin whose value was really appreciable but currently is much down , so here we can understand well that what we need to do with your money if we want invest in better coin .
Second option in my opinion for the better investment is the Digibyte coin , currently this coin has the price about 180 Satoshi / Digibyte coin , but the actual potential and quality of this coin is much big , so we can understand well that how we can make money in the last of this year if we can invest in current time .
Thrid coin that j think is better for the investment is the bitcoin cash , here we have no reason to say that why we should not invest in the bitcoin cash Because it is that coin which is generated by the bitcoin blockchain main network .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

What you want to do is ICO flip, just make sure you are putting all your eggs in one BAsket, the way I'm looking at 2018, it will be the year that boys will be separated from men especially for projects that will more than 3 years in the space and still have nothing to offer

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:15:39 AM

I think to invest in altcoins too risky. Altcoins can give you good profit, but they are not very stable. There are few good altcoins that remain stable in the market: Ethereum, monero, waves and dash. I would advise you to invest in one of them.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

ADA coin can be great for a log HODL
new in the market and going hard

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

Altcoin market right is already at its dippest or maybe it will dip more. But I did start buying them since late August. It is always recommended to diversify and leave some balances so that we can average it down when the coin we are investing goes lower than expected.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:02 AM

Maybe it's a good choice simply buy BTC and hold it!? In fall 2018 we might see it on 10k-15k.
MaggieDeng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

I think the most profitable and safest investment is the ethereum.
If you don't want to take big risks, I think ethereum is the most suitable option.
But if you want to try to invest in a new altcoins, I think neblio is very good.
But for the current price is very high arround 4 $, I think it can break 5 $ at the end of the year.
Don't forget about etherparty (ico is still running) , try to read whitepaper. I am sure you will be interested.

Maybe BTC is a better choice since it holds the most market cap and sustain the value.
If you do not have enough confidence for any crpto project, holding BTC actually saves you time to do all the research and keep the value in long run.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

Maybe it's a good choice simply buy BTC and hold it!? In fall 2018 we might see it on 10k-15k.

if we want a less risky investment then we stick in btc, but now in able to earn more we must try trading,well still depends if it can cause us to earn more to lose more just give it a try.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:33:24 AM

agree, i prefer to choose coin investment by buying bitcoin. because I see bitcoin price from year to year keep increasing

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

I think ETH is the best.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

@8rch7 you cant say that so sure, if for example us gov say that btc is only used for financing terrorism or drugs, and who uses is is a criminal then the game is over (its unlikely but there is possibility)...all goes to other crypto as well. we need to ask ourselves who will lose most if (when) crypto gets widely used and what will those "losers" do to remain in their position. there can be few ways for them to fight it...
Do you know since when this has been going on or since when government has been saying all that? So, where has it ended. The same government already understand there is nothing they can do to stop it, and rather than putting so much effort trying to stop it, they are finding ways they can benefit with the system.

Now, that is how you should start seeing it. Some altcoins for sure will get scrapped out while some will thrive more than how they are now, but no one knows and only time can tell.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: