Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

I doubt that it could reach on top 10 in coinmarketcap. It's a new coin with not much community support. Competition is also everywhere so it would be hard for XBY to climb up to  top 10.

Top 10 is pretty unessecary measurement. Bit it does have a growing community that are die-hard supporters. Heading toward 2000 in slack.

And yes there are competitor's and peers in the platform space but i dont think any of them have similar tech once you dig deeper. Does eth allow daaps to cnnect to their core running on xby? Do any of them use a completely unique blockchain that solves the 51% attack? Do any not have pow or pos? I could go on but its ypur responsibility to read amd research and not take my word for it.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

I found this article to be relevant to this thread. XTRABYTES terminology

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-terminology/
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

I found this article to be relevant to this thread. XTRABYTES terminology

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-terminology/

Yes, it is! This article Why Proof-of-Signature triumphs over PoW / PoS has blown my mind this morning.

rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

I was told that people made some good money from XTRABYTES before it's early crash. Firstly is this true? If so, why did it crash? Does this put a dent in its future success?
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

I was told that people made some good money from XTRABYTES before it's early crash. Firstly is this true? If so, why did it crash? Does this put a dent in its future success?
They spent a lot of time working on their technology rather than trying to rush things. Their future success depends on a successful blockchain platform which I think they can deliver. They've been hard at work.
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

Nice write up on Xtrabytes.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/has-xtrabytes-already-rendered-the-top-cryptocurrencies-obsolete
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

I think the transactions per second is one of the biggest points from this article that people not familiar with XBY will get.  It is straight forward and something people can easily understand.  That is one of the biggest selling points for this coin for sure.

everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

I think if you look at the history of many cryptos you see the pattern that XBY has gone through.  BTC had a few huge crashes on is way to were it is today. There are probably some bag holders who bought in during the last run up but most likely they will see the new growth pattern and the newly developed tech and hold when we get back up to the predrop prices.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

I think if you look at the history of many cryptos you see the pattern that XBY has gone through.  BTC had a few huge crashes on is way to were it is today. There are probably some bag holders who bought in during the last run up but most likely they will see the new growth pattern and the newly developed tech and hold when we get back up to the predrop prices.

Yea, we have seen slow and steady growth the last couple weeks.  XBY has large holders just like any other coin does.  But there was not a pre-mine, so the people who bought in early were just sorta blessed  Grin

Even with the BTC price volatility, XBY is looking pretty strong. 

The upcoming technology, when delivered, will be a game changer.  Sure, some might sell when we see price increase, but imo that is a good thing because it will spread out the distribution. Many will not sell though, not with all the recent activity and excitment about development.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

Yea, we have seen slow and steady growth the last couple weeks.  XBY has large holders just like any other coin does.  But there was not a pre-mine, so the people who bought in early were just sorta blessed  Grin

Even with the BTC price volatility, XBY is looking pretty strong. 

The upcoming technology, when delivered, will be a game changer.  Sure, some might sell when we see price increase, but imo that is a good thing because it will spread out the distribution. Many will not sell though, not with all the recent activity and excitment about development.

We are also at a pretty low volume so an individual trader who makes an error in pricing like what happened yesterday can swing our price.  But as we move forward and as Statics get up and running a significant portion of our whales will be tied to the system.  Unlike coins where it is really just a store of value.  And of course there will always be corrections which will let even more people join the XBY train.

serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

Soon tech and big exchange comes this thing will bust out.

time to accumulate XBY before it pumps

Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

Im sad to say this project will not be a top 10 project. It could of been bit any sensible large investor would want to run a mile once they see how badly its managed.

If you want to be a top 10 project you have to ask ccrev to leave. Its very simple. One mans selfishness blocks himsepf and many many people becoming very rich. Its tragic.

He wont allow a vote because he controls you all. He is his own worst enemy...sometimes it just works like that. Humans capacity to hold on so hard to what feeds an ego even of it kills them.....

The community has the responsibility now for xby future lacklustre performance.....just imagine how big xby could be if run right up to now.
SupremeGoose

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

Borzalom, the main developer of @XTRABYTES is going to be making an announcement on the Slack today.

Grin Cool Grin

thetruthhurtsss

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

No, there is too many ICO's that are willing to take that money instead.

cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

Certainly I will not outrightly ignore Fatoshi's concerns. After all, he is one of the person who brought lot of details to this forum n advocating for it until 26th this month.

Ques to Fatoshi =>
1) If he has some inside information from board members n when things are not going well under CCR I assume Fatoshi was trying to get things sorted out in backend while supporting XBY here. So it would be really beneficial to the community here on what exactly went wrong? Talks didn't go smooth or no one was ready to speak with you to vet it out or you didn't try anything from your end offline.

Ques to XBY board =>
When a person like him was jumping against you (doing marketing job for free, strong advocate of your proj), did you guys just let him go?

My take -
It sounds more of two individuals miscommunication or misunderstanding (dont want to mention ego), no issue with project's fundamentals yet. I may want to put a hold on my holdings (no buy or sell) until things came out transparently to the community
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!
bitcoinboxer

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

I'm always looking at chart history and seeing that the big players.. Antshares (NEO), Stratis, Lisk etc. were once selling for just a few cents. Wish I could have got in then..

THIS may be one of those opportunities, so I just bought in. Not a crazy amount...enough to be significant if it goes on a similar run.. but not enough to the point where I'll care if it goes nowhere.

What wallet do you guys use for storage?
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

SupremeGoose

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

Yes, I think the same. This FUD yesterday, hm, somebody got some cheap XBY, some people quit. that's very good for XBY in the long term IMHO. After all this stress tests XBY will be healthier.  Grin  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: