Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

Hello everybody,

How are you? I got into XBY when it was below a 10 millino $ MCAP because of how tight the technology seemed. It was a great project with great fundamentals, but it was the team at the end of the day that let (or is letting) the project down.

Since then I've been searching high and low for a project that utilizes helpful technology, but also has a stellar team: enter Hadron.

For those looking to move away from what was once an extremely promising project to something that is, this is your chance. There's no reference link here, I get nothing for doing this, but I love when you post something in the forum and it comes true, so this is what I'm doing. Satiating my ego in the future.

Join their Telegram and read their BTCT to discuss more:
1) https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.new#new

I really don't mind people slamming me for posting this in here, but I've found great solace in being a supporter of this token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candi77

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

No they will not grant me access again lol, they say I am spreading wrong FUD and other Admins are backing him. Some are not, but they only told it to me on PM, on the group they stayed silent.

To me it is clear now. When they are gonna found their "XBY company" (which is very stupid) they will receive a nice letter. I got enough money through crypto now to cause some problems. I convinced A LOT people to invest into xby. A few of them got out since yesterday, we can already see it in the charts. For these wrong promises, this fucked up behaviour, you deserve no success in life, Bikerleszno. You are just a lucky greedy polish boy who does not even speak English fluently. They only hired you because they were sorry.

Same I have alot of money from crypto as well, but I want the project to succeed. But if CCR and Bikerlezno cause alot of issues for the project, it needs to be resolved. Everything can't simply be called FUD, the developers need to step in and act like adults. There's no point in waking up to the project having drama every 5 min lol
candi77

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I got contacted by BryanK again who was not aware that I got kicked everywhere. He apologized intensely and assured that the trade will be reversed and Bikerleszno will be admonished.

I gotta head off to a meeting now. More infos will follow, but I am more optimistic now.

Glad to hear! Not all of the developers are bad people so I wouldn't let that get you down but some of them are. Good luck at your meeting btw
crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

It is a great project though, when all this FUD is out of the way, they can focus again on the growth of the coin which is promosing

Now is a good time to buy as the price is so low, I'm buying extra
Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:15:26 AM by Zitzenfuzler

EDIT: The top management approached me and apologized intensely. Everything is reversed, also the regarding team member apologized multiple times. About this, I am very optimistic now,
as XBY is led by one of the greatest dev of our century and his team is willed to learn from critics Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
(old post deleted)

So, everything is cleared up now. Thanks to the top management, who reacted very quickly, the problem could finally be solved in less than 24 hours! I am very happy about this and I think I have to admit that I reacted too fast and should have waited at least one day. I thought that the rest of the xby crew were backing the misbehaviour which was actually not true, as most of them were not aware of it. The fast correction convinces me to support this project even more. We should never forget that this should not be about personal indifferences, but only about the great technology that we are working for as a community.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

Wow what a giant shit storm, hopefully this teaches ppl to chill a bit, but its the internet so I'm not surprised, lets see how XBY tech goes this year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

Candi so do you suddenly believe in this project? I sent you a pm, please answer =D

Actually its very annoying from the XBY team to close the main thread, because there were legit concerns mentioned from different people but they got ignored.
There are many things I m not happy about in this project and everytime I got shitty answers by Newbie accounts defending this project and the team.
The whole community was either toxic talking about serious issues or was shilling to the moon.

I hope they post soon some proof for "patent-pending" status etc.
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

EDIT: The top management approached me and apologized intensely. Everything is reversed, also the regarding team member apologized multiple times. About this, I am very optimistic now,
as XBY is led by one of the greatest dev of our century and his team is willed to learn from critics Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
(old post deleted)

So, everything is cleared up now. Thanks to the top management, who reacted very quickly, the problem could finally be solved in less than 24 hours! I am very happy about this and I think I have to admit that I reacted too fast and should have waited at least one day. I thought that the rest of the xby crew were backing the misbehaviour which was actually not true, as most of them were not aware of it. The fast correction convinces me to support this project even more. We should never forget that this should not be about personal indifferences, but only about the great technology that we are working for as a community.

Glad to hear everything worked out well. You have to understand that XBY was targeted by heavy fud and trolling back in the days and, more recently, newbie accounts were created to spread more fud, spamming every 5 minutes on the old ANN page claiming it's a scam without any proof. I guess the team is very sensitive about the subject (and rightly so).

mapie88

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

Candi so do you suddenly believe in this project? I sent you a pm, please answer =D

Actually its very annoying from the XBY team to close the main thread, because there were legit concerns mentioned from different people but they got ignored.
There are many things I m not happy about in this project and everytime I got shitty answers by Newbie accounts defending this project and the team.
The whole community was either toxic talking about serious issues or was shilling to the moon.

Legit concerns? Spamming every 5 minutes claiming XBY is a scam is a valid concern? Yeah man, lmfao

"Different people"... I think what you really mean is: one sad guy opening up multiple brand new accounts with the sole purpose of spamming the XBY ANN with bullshit.

Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Legit concerns? Spamming every 5 minutes claiming XBY is a scam is a valid concern? Yeah man, lmfao

"Different people"... I think what you really mean is: one sad guy opening up multiple brand new accounts with the sole purpose of spamming the XBY ANN with bullshit.

XTRABYTES IS NO SCAM. It never has been.

Sometimes they are not clear enough in their statements. But until now, every promise about the development became true. This is the Internet. You cannot be patient with everyone who approaches you. But of course, you cannot just ban the people that complain. Lets just focus on the work of the head dev (team) and enjoy their product, as soon as it is finished. Cap will be growing fast then.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!
https://i.imgflp.com/218d9p.jpg
Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!

Move along folks it's true! otherwise how can you explain this! A company does not take this long to register, they are straight up lying!
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:40:54 PM by Crazy8Balll

Why are the company and patent not done yet and why is there no update? The least they could do is post a update?
LeeSeungGi

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Current ranking of XBY is 125th. I think it's a little bit too optimistic if you said XBY will be in top 10 by the end of 2018.
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Current ranking of XBY is 125th. I think it's a little bit too optimistic if you said XBY will be in top 10 by the end of 2018.

ofc it dipped down to the first page briefly but then CCR and others started trouble and ko'd it back to 125. Terribad developers who can not keep deadlines or real promises
mapie88

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

what? im crazy8ball on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.
mapie88

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

Man, anyone can see from your post history that you opened up the account here only to "scream" XBY is a scam.

Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Man, anyone can see from your post history that you opened up the account here only to "scream" XBY is a scam.

any update on the company registration, did CCR tell you yet and why can't they submit the paperwork with the sensitive details blacked out? it doesn't take 2 weeks so someone is lying huh?
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

any update on the company registration, did CCR tell you yet and why can't they submit the paperwork with the sensitive details blacked out? it doesn't take 2 weeks so someone is lying huh?

Any retort mappy or did I checkmate you?  Cool
mapie88

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Nothing personal, I just hate trolls. Look, the team was clear from the very beginning: no fixed deadlines. You and me don't get to decide when they release updates and details about their work. You can either decide to invest or sell your stack, nobody is forcing you to stay but this doesn't mean you have to flood the internet with your FUD, without presenting any real proof of the project being a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: