Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
helpingyuu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!
https://i.imgflip.com/218d9p.jpg
Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!

Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!
https://xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf
Why is Satoshi Nakamoto hiding?
Delays 'cause they want to give out a working tech.
They are working on technology right now as I'm writing this, https://community.xtrabytes.global/forums/news-announcements.36/ updates and ANNs.
XTRABYTES is not an ICO, it's a community driven project.

Relax and have a chill pill.

Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

This is still a relatively early project but it appears to be building some momentum in terms of development. A lot of this development is being coded by a programming prodigy named "Borzalom", and much of the side projects are handled by a community of devoted volunteers with little to no payment (until recently with XFUEL). The team is very enthusiastic and believes in Borzalom and the passion is really contagious on SLACK. I think XBY can be at least a top 50 coin by mid 2018, but may take a little longer to reach top 10. I really do believe XBY will get up there because it's not just another token; this is an entirely new crypto platform.
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

all of guys who called it a scam has never even been on discord or slack lol.

They have never missed deadlines as there are no deadlines! They are building a code from scrap, so they cannot program it properly!
All of you guys, join discord and you will see that you can always receive a help and team is all time growing. Devs are always willing to help and improve.
Designers/marketing teams are getting reorganised and they are still hiring new people. Success of thi project will be community!
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

Too soon to talk about Top 10 coin when there is the whole 2018 year to goes.
sportsman18

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Hi, i bought 61.19 xby at 4789 sat on January 5th. My goal is hold my XBY for mid/long-term, I hope soon the XBY price go up .

BTW, why the ANN page of XBY was closed?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Top 10? who knows but it has potential to grow a lot as it has still a relatively low market cap.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
smoolae

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

Hi, i bought 61.19 xby at 4789 sat on January 5th. My goal is hold my XBY for mid/long-term, I hope soon the XBY price go up .

There was a user who couldn't stop spamming bullshit. I think that's the possible reason, might be wrong tho.

kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

They are preparing some big update/announcement. Dunno what exactly, but the mod in Discord said its going to be huge. So finger crossed.  

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

New blog post:

And it's a good one.

http://xtrabytes.today/technology/posign/

Also:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/what-to-expect-of-testnet-3.437/

January Edition of the 777:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg27671679#msg27671679

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
heyjoe

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

No one can tell the future, but this is the TYPE of project that I love investing in.. I am looking for big things from XBY in 2018.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

THIS IS FUD!!! The circulating supply may be reduced as soon as 5 weeks.
guys, you need to carefully study the information about the projects and monitor all the events taking place. I, in turn, not only study the project, but also pay attention to how professionals behave towards such projects. I can be wrong somewhere, But a person who knows what he is doing will always give good advice. But not all negative feedback about projects should be listened to, because it can be black PR.
Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:07:23 PM by Zitzenfuzler

EDIT: The top management approached me and apologized intensely. Everything is reversed, also team member  apologized multiple times. About this, I am very optimistic now,
as XBY is led by one of the greatest dev of our century and his team is willed to learn from critics Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
(old post deleted)
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

who knows!? maybe this year of 2018 xby will bloom. but the above says that xby is a scam. i think its a totally one of those FUDDers. i remember i last year. i bought xby on c-cex for only 1sat each and i sold it for a hundred times profit. and now im going to buy some.
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

They have never missed deadlines as there are no deadlines! They are building a code from scrap, so they cannot program it properly!
All of you guys, join discord and you will see that you can always receive a help and team is all time growing. Devs are always willing to help and improve.
Designers/marketing teams are getting reorganised and they are still hiring new people. Success of thi project will be community!
True, you have to see it yourself to know how hard for a team working together on a project.
candi77

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

True, you have to see it yourself to know how hard for a team working together on a project.

But what about the people who got kicked for having valid concerns and proof that they censor their concerns? That's why I suggested an AMA to help support the project rather than kicking or censoring. The problem is that you cant have a community driven project with a community that's divided.
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

for sure, it seems to be the new BTC!
mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

I have to say I do not agree with you, Biker. I know you've been here since the beginning of XBY and I appreciate your efforts to keep the community together. But I think that if you speculate on XFUEL, which is not even currently traded on any exchange, you're just going to damage the xby board's reputation.
And yeah, everybody are entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't be banned for sharing it. Especially if it's about board members' behaviour, which should be subjected to scrutiny more than anything else.

mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

I have to say I do not agree with you, Biker. I know you've been here since the beginning of XBY and I appreciate your efforts to keep the community together. But I think that if you speculate on XFUEL, which is not even currently traded on any exchange, you're just going to damage the xby board's reputation.
And yeah, everybody are entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't be banned for sharing it. Especially if it's about board members' behaviour, which should be subjected to scrutiny more than anything else.

Thanks bud. I got kicked out everywhere now. A friend has sent me a screenoshot where Biker admits that he was wrong on the telegram group but still nothing is happening,.

@Bikerleszno:

There is no need to share our conversations again, I already did very carefully and transparently!

Well, the fact that he aknowledged it is very positive, I hope they grant you access to their channels again.

smoolae

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Why does every XBY thread turn into a shitpost central Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: