Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

Yes, I think the same. This FUD yesterday, hm, somebody got some cheap XBY, some people quit. that's very good for XBY in the long term IMHO. After all this stress tests XBY will be healthier.  Grin  Cool

Exactly I think same like u.

Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

There will be two kind of people. We will have winners and loosers here.

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

That is all you should to know how it works in crypto world Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

Yes, I think the same. This FUD yesterday, hm, somebody got some cheap XBY, some people quit. that's very good for XBY in the long term IMHO. After all this stress tests XBY will be healthier.  Grin  Cool

Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

We just need a little more tech to be tested or released so there power will go down.  Every coin has something like this happening there are just more people to help drown it out.

krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:58 AM

... once they see how badly its managed.

true, this is obviously worst part in here. And quite a lot of people does not have any self-reflection to see that.

otherwise rest of the drama in here is completely out of reality and not nocessary at all. Idea and approach on this tech is unique, so let's wait for tech. It's been only few months now and every tech needs way more than that. If those bagholders cannot understand that, they are either stupid or dumb.

Wink

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

... once they see how badly its managed.

true, this is obviously worst part in here. And quite a lot of people does not have any self-reflection to see that.

otherwise rest of the drama in here is completely out of reality and not nocessary at all. Idea and approach on this tech is unique, so let's wait for tech. It's been only few months now and every tech needs way more than that. If those bagholders cannot understand that, they are either stupid or dumb.

Wink

The next few weeks will probably be interesting.  With the BTC fork coming early Nov most alts are going to bleed but once the fork happens people will be looking to reinvest.  If we can get their attention we should see some really nice movement.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

We just need a little more tech to be tested or released so there power will go down.  Every coin has something like this happening there are just more people to help drown it out.

Hmmmm...just to let you know, not every coin has something like this happening.  The amount of tension in the community is a viable concern.  Great projects with great tech can be severely hampered in its success due to an unstable community, whether that be "Fudders" who just want to buy cheap coins or a developer who people don't seem to like.

The truth is, both sides probably have truth in it.  If for profit fudders are entrenched in the community and at the same time developers can't assuage their userbase, there really isn't going to be any substantial growth no matter how undervalued or how many tech releases come out.

everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

Hmmmm...just to let you know, not every coin has something like this happening.  The amount of tension in the community is a viable concern.  Great projects with great tech can be severely hampered in its success due to an unstable community, whether that be "Fudders" who just want to buy cheap coins or a developer who people don't seem to like.

The truth is, both sides probably have truth in it.  If for profit fudders are entrenched in the community and at the same time developers can't assuage their userbase, there really isn't going to be any substantial growth no matter how undervalued or how many tech releases come out.

That certainly could happen.  From my other investment experience outside of crypto it just takes more in favor of the what ever it is then the FUDs.  In crypto it seems the majority coins are just copies of other coins or vaporware.  Then sentiment really matters.  To many negative folks can drive it down. But if XBY is the game changing we hope it is then we should be on the road to success.

everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:49:51 AM

ramsdaj28 here is a post from Yankeeruinx from the XBY ANN post that explains the total supply once all the statics are up and running.  They total supply with change as some people break their nodes  and others fill the empty spots.  Most coins that get put in statics should stay in them once the network is going.
XFUEL was created to solve a problem, how to fund the development of XTRABYTES?  See, XTRABYTES isn’t some corporate backed project with a $100 million budget for marketing and it doesn’t have a fancy ICO to raise funds.  If it did, it would have $80 million set aside for marketing and development.  

All XBY coins are in circulation so there isn’t some secret supply stashed away anywhere that the Development Team can sell off to raise capital.  So something had to be done to solve this dilemma and that’s where XFUEL comes into play.  However, XFUEL does much more than simply provide development funds as you will see below.

Before XFUEL, the STATIC node setup had LEVEL 1 (500,000 XBY) and LEVEL 2 (250,000 XBY) nodes as follows:
              STATICS       XBY Supply
LEVEL 1   512              256,000,000
LEVEL 2   1024            256,000,000
Total       1536            512,000,000

That would mean the XTRABYTES platform would run on 1,536 STATIC nodes and there would be 138 Million XBY left in circulation.  This would not allow for affordable LEVEL 3 (125,000 XBY) nodes to be registered, as that would require a supply of 768,000,000 XBY, far more than the permanently fixed supply of 650,000,000 XBY available.

This is where XFUEL steps in, by fulfilling the STATIC network and making it even more decentralized.  While node holders can still register their STATIC entirely with XBY, they can now use both XBY and XFUEL to accomplish the same goal.

By including XFUEL, one can register a STATIC node with a ratio of 67% XBY / 33% XFUEL.  This is what the STATIC node network looks like now with the addition of XFUEL:

STATICS      XBY Supply      XFUEL SUPPLY
LEVEL 1    512             168,960,000    87,040,000
LEVEL 2    1024           174,080,000    81,920,000
LEVEL 3    2048           174,080,000    81,920,000
Total         3584           516,120,000   250,880,000

As all nodes are registered, around 134 Million XBY will remain in circulation to be used as a payment system for modules on the network.  This system more than doubles the stability of the platform by adding 2,048 extra STATIC nodes.

XFUEL/XBY will be the first trading pair on the new XTRABYTES Decentralized Exchange (DEX) platform called the X-CHANGE.  This is a double win because:

1.   It allows people to buy XFUEL.
2.   XFUEL/XBY showcases the X-CHANGE so people can witness proof of tech. This will allow the X-CHANGE to expand and add more pairings like you would expect from a traditional exchange but with full decentralization.

XFUEL is a brilliant solution to a complex problem.  XFUEL provides a funding method for development and more than doubles platform stability.  XFUEL also plays a roll in registering a STATIC node and node holders will earn XFUEL fees by securing the X-CHANGE.  Since XFUEL doesn’t dilute the value of XBY value, as active XBY circulation decreases, it is literally a win for everyone who holds both XBY and XFUEL.

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

People forget if the nodes come online the circulating supply falls through the floor. Combine that with demand for xby for nodes and daaps then as lomg as tech is delivered then I dont see this failing.
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

People forget if the nodes come online the circulating supply falls through the floor. Combine that with demand for xby for nodes and daaps then as lomg as tech is delivered then I dont see this failing.
The fee structure is what will be important to keeping the breaking of nodes down to a minimum.  Once we know the %'s for each level and what the requirements are we should have a good idea of what the turn over will be.

XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:54:02 PM

It seems to me that this project will reach its peak in 2019. I bought the coins and I hope. that in 2019 they will bring me a big profit. In 2018 this project will actively develop

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:01:29 AM

It seems to me that this project will reach its peak in 2019. I bought the coins and I hope. that in 2019 they will bring me a big profit. In 2018 this project will actively develop

Peak isn't the right word since it will probably increase in value as more dapps come to the network.  Late 2018 could certainly be a reality.  But that is only if we get the network up and running fully enough for development of dapps.  As more people are drawn to the network as a platform the price of XBY should rise until we hit some stabilization point down the road.

everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

We also would be far better off with reasonable growth over a longer period of time.  If we skyrocket to fast the FUDers will just call it a pump and dump when we know that it is just the proper valuation of the coin.

XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

We also would be far better off with reasonable growth over a longer period of time.  If we skyrocket to fast the FUDers will just call it a pump and dump when we know that it is just the proper valuation of the coin.

Now the whole market is falling, so it is very difficult to assess the coin. Even though it is very promising, today we see a community decline in all coins

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:42:24 PM

This project is developing very fast now and developers have good experience in this. Therefore, I believe that this project has a great future and will become one of the most popular coins in 2018.
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:49:35 AM

https://themerkle.com/pr-xtrabytes-revolutionary-proof-of-signature-blockchain-technology/ 
The team put up another press release that I think sums up the benefits of XBY nicely.

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

https://themerkle.com/pr-xtrabytes-revolutionary-proof-of-signature-blockchain-technology/ 
The team put up another press release that I think sums up the benefits of XBY nicely.

Yes, very nice PR!

Some more info about Xtrabytes can be found here: The XTRABYTES Blog (Unofficial, this blog is maintained by the supporter of Xtrabytes project).

everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

Yes, very nice PR!

Some more info about Xtrabytes can be found here: The XTRABYTES Blog (Unofficial, this blog is maintained by the supporter of Xtrabytes project).

Oh nice I had not seen this blog before.  It looks like another place to send new folks who are confused about what XBY is.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

This coin named Xtrabytes got my attention quickly. I believe its one of these long term buy and sleep coins. Yes its very risky as xtrabytes is unknown right now but it can make you rich in 2 years. Community is awesome!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

I don't see this infighting as unique to XBY. If anything it's a lot worse with a lot of other alts. Have you seen the fights going on daily in the Bitcoin thread and especially on reddit? Or even on Bitcoin github?

For every supporter there should be expected to be one or more naysayers. That is the benefit and the price of decentralization so we should accept and embrace this.

If the tech is strong enough, the devs smart enough, the community solid enough, then the FUD will only make it better. See Bitcoin again for a brilliant example of this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:41:49 PM

I don't see this infighting as unique to XBY. If anything it's a lot worse with a lot of other alts. Have you seen the fights going on daily in the Bitcoin thread and especially on reddit? Or even on Bitcoin github?

For every supporter there should be expected to be one or more naysayers. That is the benefit and the price of decentralization so we should accept and embrace this.

If the tech is strong enough, the devs smart enough, the community solid enough, then the FUD will only make it better. See Bitcoin again for a brilliant example of this.

Your right I think.  As the marketcap increases you would imagine that infighting could increase.  More money, more at risk, more people.  Creating a system for the team to deal with this type of struggle will be key to help the success of the coin down the road.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: