Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

The coin and its design are good but it is not clear what will happen in the market after a certain period ago say that it will be in top 10 too early

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Experience111

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

In all honesty, you didnt answer his questions / issues he brought up. I would also like to know why are you doing tests on old code? I mean, its not like using new one is same as open sourcing it!? Is it?

Also where are the updates on "patent pending" status ?

I personally dont doubt in XBY, but for objectivity sake, you just came here with a smirk on your faces instead of answers.

You will find it is most reassuring to community if you give explanation and not ridicule instead of it.

I can answer these questions.

About the testnet: the "old code" is still integrating the Proof Of Signature protocol and some other parts of the architecture of the upcoming "Zoltchain". The experience I had with software development so far is that you can definitely test and debug some parts of a software or protocol outside of the final package to fix some of the bugs that would otherwise be encountered in the final deployment.

About the "patent pending" status: as you are probably aware of, patent pending means nothing more than that the patent application was submitted, its reception acknowledge by the patent office and its processing underway. That update we had was at the beginning of January when we core team members hopped onto the Discord to tell us that they were working with a legal firm on the writing of the patent. Filling a patent application is very cumbersome and you want to describe your technology and its originality in the best way possible as to avoid nitpicking on the part of the patent office. As long as they are working on writing it, I don't see how it could be useful for the team to say "we're still working on writing the patent".
pirotick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

In all honesty, you didnt answer his questions / issues he brought up. I would also like to know why are you doing tests on old code? I mean, its not like using new one is same as open sourcing it!? Is it?

I personally dont doubt in XBY, but for objectivity sake, you just came here with a smirk on your faces instead of answers.

You will find it is most reassuring to community if you give explanation and not ridicule instead of it.

About the testnet: the "old code" is still integrating the Proof Of Signature protocol and some other parts of the architecture of the upcoming "Zoltchain". The experience I had with software development so far is that you can definitely test and debug some parts of a software or protocol outside of the final package to fix some of the bugs that would otherwise be encountered in the final deployment.

About the "patent pending" status: as you are probably aware of, patent pending means nothing more than that the patent application was submitted, its reception acknowledge by the patent office and its processing underway. That update we had was at the beginning of January when we core team members hopped onto the Discord to tell us that they were working with a legal firm on the writing of the patent. Filling a patent application is very cumbersome and you want to describe your technology and its originality in the best way possible as to avoid nitpicking on the part of the patent office. As long as they are working on writing it, I don't see how it could be useful for the team to say "we're still working on writing the patent".

1. My question wasnt if "old code" had similarities with zoltchain, my question was, why zoltchain  wasnt tested. Would that expose the code in any way? If so, how? I thought it is possible to take zoltchain for a spin without revealing the under workings of code? yes no?

2. Actually, a word or two on how far they got or how much more they will need to work on submitting patent would be better than overall silence on the matter.

Experience111

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

1. My question wasnt if "old code" had similarities with zoltchain, my question was, why zoltchain  wasnt tested. Would that expose the code in any way? If so, how? I thought it is possible to take zoltchain for a spin without revealing the under workings of code? yes no?

2. Actually, a word or two on how far they got or how much more they will need to work on submitting patent would be better than overall silence on the matter.

1. Sorry I misread your question. Zoltchain isn't tested because some people more knowledgeable in computer science than me could de-compile the node software, analyze it alongside the incoming and outgoing communications with the network and reveal the inner workings of the code. This is why the team is waiting for the patent pending status to release the zoltchain in a testnet, that way they can retroactively sue people who use it without permission since they are able to prove that they submitted the idea first.

2. I would agree that I would also have liked to have a word or two on how the work on the patent was going. That being said I wouldn't say it's a major issue.

As a testnet participant I'm staying focused on helping the best way that I can and I'll be online on the 24th to spam the network and uncover bugs that could help in the development of the zoltchain Smiley
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I'm certainly not a super expert, but I believe that this coin will not be exactly in the top 10, because this year there are a lot of more promising coins that will crush her, that's all!
pirotick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

1. Sorry I misread your question. Zoltchain isn't tested because some people more knowledgeable in computer science than me could de-compile the node software, analyze it alongside the incoming and outgoing communications with the network and reveal the inner workings of the code. This is why the team is waiting for the patent pending status to release the zoltchain in a testnet, that way they can retroactively sue people who use it without permission since they are able to prove that they submitted the idea first.

2. I would agree that I would also have liked to have a word or two on how the work on the patent was going. That being said I wouldn't say it's a major issue.

As a testnet participant I'm staying focused on helping the best way that I can and I'll be online on the 24th to spam the network and uncover bugs that could help in the development of the zoltchain Smiley

If this is the case, that the someone might decompile software then this is understandable concern and I am glad they didnt... Dont mean to offend with that "IF" on the beginning, I thank you for your replies, but I wish this was answered by one of the devs.
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

XTRABYTES is not only a cryptocurrency, but also a whole multifunctional platform. For that reason I am sure it will reach the top 5.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Never heard of this but don't think it can be top 10.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Probably not with the way things are, some of the developers are alright, but shilling price just for profits is a no-no, the focus should be on openness, clarity and honesty to reach the top 10, otherwise it would just fall back to the top 100 if it reached it, or heck even low 300-400. I'm going to be honest, I have ALOT of Eth, LTC and some BTC even, but I just don't see the point atm. Sure there will be other investors, but if you can't even satisfy basic criteria, then idek.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

In 2018 I would invest in those coins ..

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform. The concept behind it is very similar to other projects like Augur and Gnosis, although there are significant technical differences between all three implementations of the idea. But when you look at the market capitalizations, there is a stark difference. At the time of writing Augur is valued at $185 million while the circulating supply of Gnosis’ GNO tokens, representing a little over 11% of total supply, is valued at $67 million.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I think that this is not possible - it's in 60th place  on coinmarketcap, although it's show good growth, but for the TOP 10 it's needs a miracle!
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Not sure about XBY, but MEDIC might be...

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

oh god, this thread turned into a shilling fest LOL wasn't the focus on XBY issues? also skymia....you may not realize this, but you have my first username from the AOL days  Cheesy good days back then, cheap bitcoins, lots of no fancy GUI etc lol
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

If you don't know what is Xtrabytes , how can you comment on it. Shooting in the dark.
sonicode10

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

If you don't know what is Xtrabytes , how can you comment on it. Shooting in the dark.
lol you have to know something before you bash it jeez.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

it is a high risk  but high possioble gains.. For me XBY has some red Flags but som really nice plus points..
hah

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

No. Saw this coin come out since the beginning all it had was a sob story about how the two founders got scammed and they come together to reboot the project. Somehow borzalom is a genius coder and he's totally going to dethrone btc with this project even though two of his past crypto coins didn't work.

This is their github https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master barely any recent updates and the updates that did get committed wasn't anything note worthy.

This project is only hype and vaporware promises of next gen crypto features/buzzwords. The project made A LOT of money for the two founders and early adopters but it's a pump and dump in my book. Soon the hype will be over then the bagholders will cry. Who knows though maybe im wrong and they will magically increase their market cap by trillions and rule over crypto rofl. Note the founders bought their stack of coins for only 1 sat each.

Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

There's proof that he's a scammer. idk why people invest in something so fake.

this is a terrible project with promises of gold, CCR, the co-founder, should feel bad...oh wait, he can't he's too busy laughing at you guys when he dumped all of his at 5800 satoshi >_> haven't you ever wondered why CCR dodges questions and pushes the price?!

this project is full of professional shillers, don't be like the people who invested at 4000 satoshis only for the founders and investors to dump the price.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

I did not expect the price of this coin to rise very rapidly this late.
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

XBY got a C rating in the WEISS ratings... i dont know what to do with that information!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: