Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8438 times)
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

the most common bitcoin will be used to meet daily needs and buy fun, such as traveling, hobbies and more.
but many also still store bitcoin for future purposes, such as for children, parents and families
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

The things that you've mentioned are the functions of Bitcoin as a currency and are only applicable on countries where it is already legal. So for those people who are living on countries where it is not, they can use it as an asset or investment since its market value is continuously growing, and they can earn huge profit by investing into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:21:30 AM

Bitcoin use for almost everything such as sales and buy anything also necessary things
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

Yes most common uses of bitcoin are..as a source of  extra income..for investments..for our future savings..uses for all our finances,our daily needs Kiss Smiley
Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:26:43 AM

It is true to that we can use bitcoin for all sorts of activities. However, given the situation that not all the world accepts bitcoin as payment yet. The number one use of bitcoin as of now is for exchanging it to our own money respectively. Some countries are lucky for they are able to use it in online transactions, while some still need to encash it.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:05 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

This bitcoin is usable for all people like me because i xan say some people use this as a source of income they need money to buy and pay their debts so bitcoin is better because it helps a lot of people to reduce their poverty situation .
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:25 AM

The common uses of bitcoin as far as i know is using them on online transaction like buying selling or paying anything in use of Bitcoins. Maybe the others still holding their coins because they waiting for it to have a good and high value on the market so its profitable to them so they can pay their every days needs

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:39:48 AM

The common use of bitcoins is for discount shopping. Because some application like Foldapp allow bitcoin users to shop at Amazon with discounts. Another one is the Satoshi dice it used for online gambling.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:40:46 AM

The most common uses of bitcoin are the following:

1. It can reduce the rate of unemployment
2. It  can eliminate poverty in the future if bitcoin would be known all over the world.
3. It makes the lives of everyone easier than before because soon we will have a cashless society that means less corruption.
4. It  can help  you with your online transactions because  some says bitcoin is somehow a virtual money.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

[/quote

For me, the common use of my bitcoin is to help my parents/family in their daily expenses or daily needs. I used bitcoin for my expenses like foods,tuition fee, bill in our house and bill in electricity/water. Also I used my bitcoin to help my parents in their business. The bitcoin is very useful to me because it helps me and my family to our life to be comfortable and prosperous.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:07:30 AM

Bitcoin can be used to buy goods at online and offline shops too. There are too many stores and companies accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. It is a form of digital currency. You can transact with anyone for anything that is available. The use of bitcoin is the same as the use of fiat currencies. But still people use bitcoin for trading and investment because they believe it will continue to grow in value.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:11:57 AM

The most common uses of bitcoin are through online payments in the internet or you can also send money to your friends through the use of bitcoin. Then you can also invest your btc money in bitcoin wallets. Some more interesting uses of bitcoin out there.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

Bitcoin means a digital decentralized currency, the transactions are done without any third party influence so there is no risk of service tax or any hidden taxes levied. This currency can be send all over the globe without any middle man.No interruptions from any governing bodies, also and it is faster to reach its destination .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:16:37 AM

Bitcoin can be use anonymously without identity or bank account attach. Bitcoin can help you save time and  effort. Instead of going out and buying some things in mall or store is you can simply pay online with just a click. And the most important is just by holding bitcoin you can make profit without doing anything

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

I think the most common use of bitcoin nowadays is trading because there are only fee online shop that accepts bitcoin and also there are few establishment that accepts payment as of this time so people buy bitcoin to trade altcoins.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

i think that the important use of bitcoin is for buying stuffs online but also you can use it on selling and trading because bitcoin is not just a regular currencies rather it is a multi purpose asset that has many uses and features compared to some other currencies like fiats thats why bitcoin became the most popular digital currency that is widely been used thesedays by modern people.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

You can pay bill Smiley
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

Yes bitcoin is now useful today. You can now transact even without cash. Many establishment now were accepting bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

For me the common uses of bitcoins are, bitcoin is use to buy online purchases, pay monthly bills and send money for love ones anywhere. There are many other things I id not mention that bitcoins are useful. You can do research if you want to know some of it.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

Actually many common uses of bitcoin Can buy goods at online shop and many of the companies that they accept bitcoin ar most bitcoin users are doing the investment because they know bitcoin is increasing yet but bitcoin has dropped so they are losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: