Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:29:08 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

1. you can use it as a payment in gambling sites
2. you can use it in trading other cryptocurrency
3. you can use it to pay utility bills
4. you can use it in buying cellphone load
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:15 AM

Now bitcoin is full of investment and speculation. I think people should pay more attention to the actual use of bitcoin. The latest news I get now is that bitcoin can be used on some shopping sites, probably Amazon
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Bitcoin is using in payment. The reason why bitcoin is created because Satoshi wants to have easily payment. The word cashless society is formed because of the bitcoin.

jazz21

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

for some reason bitcoin is the most center of attraction now a days. because they use it for investment.
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:57:12 AM

Although i think there are many most common uses of Bitcoin.Such as-
1.You can use Bitcoin for online shopping i mean any online product you can buy.
2.You can pay Electricity bill.
3.You can use BTC for gambling.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

for arbitrage trading and means of transacting goods and services

AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

Most people use it for an investment. Some other people use it for currency. I think the latter is really dumb tbh. You wouldn't use your savings for investment, it is the same for bitcoin, except you get even more interest by holding it. Even though the main purpose of btc was to create an online ledger for payments, the money it can make you is too much to not invest.
triettman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

If you want to buy something like shoes or clothes.
If you go to a cafe
For online shoping too.

And for many more.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

It depends on the person, Some traders are using bitcoins to sustain their life and they always monitor the market if there is a chance where they can earn profit. Being a trader is a difficult job because you might lose all your profit if you invest in a wrong coin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:08:44 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable for all people like me because bitcoin is usable like paying some bills dont need to go to banks but if you have wallet you can easily use tthis and if you have bitcoins i think someday if you hold this maybe you'll become rich people.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:36:50 AM

I have'nt tried to use bitcoin in any ways. But as far as i know, it can also used as a mode of payment gor goods and services but in a limited way where these are already acceptable.

vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

There are many way to use out  bitcoin, you buy gadget online., like online shopping, you can pay bill using bitcoin, you can use them to buy item for online game, you can buy load specially if an emergency , some people need bitcoin to use and buy daily needs.
But for me the most common uses of bitcoin is for trading and investment.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

Bitcoin now can use for most of the activities in the world. However, most people now prefer storing Bitcoin as an asset to get profit than using it for transaction

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

As being mentioned, the most common use of Bitcoin is being a currency since the main idea of Bitcoin is a digital currency. But it is limited at this moment only for those users who are living on countries where Bitcoin and ither cryptocurrency are legal as a currency and is allowed to be used on daily payments and transactions.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:18:27 AM

Now bitcoin is full of investment and speculation. I think people should pay more attention to the actual use of bitcoin. The latest news I get now is that bitcoin can be used on some shopping sites, probably Amazon

Yeah amazon will implement bitcoin paying method. This was a really nice idea because us who are earning bitcoins can easily buy products on amazon and they are also trusted by everyone so they can earn more profit in this kind of system.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

There are many use of bitcoin, just what you told there are  the basic use of bitcoin. Did you know also that you can use bitcoin buying to blackmarket? Like some illegal services/items . Did you hear about Deep web? There, you can use bitcoin also..
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

Virtually, you can buy anything with bitcoins as long as everyone is looking for bitcoins to trade with their goods. You can even buy a house if you wanted to. The list above only show a fraction pf the things you can buy with bitcoins. You can use bitcoins to start-up an alt coin or fund an ICO. You can use bitcoins to invest on lands. The purchasing power of bitcoins is vast.

DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

Bitcoin as well as other major crypto assets may be used as fiat currency is used as long as the service / company you are going to do business with accepts it.
It may be also used as a 'bank' currency whilst trading other cryptocurrency.
Exchanging accumulated Bitcoin for fiat is another option in case one needs funds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

In our country most bitcoin users utilizes it as a way of sending money to their loved ones or relatives.
Especially since it doesnt have a limit on how much you can send and received. Therefore it is now becoming popular in here.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

In our country most bitcoin users utilizes it as a way of sending money to their loved ones or relatives.
Especially since it doesnt have a limit on how much you can send and received. Therefore it is now becoming popular in here.

Yeah that's right, It was really helpful for those who work abroad and they want to send money to their love ones. The only problem is the fee from sending your bitcoins because it was quiet high and not acceptable sometimes to other exchangers.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: