Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Common uses for bitcoin is to invest bitcoin in businesses and to sell it to companies want to buy it

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:14:09 PM

Are there many retailers that accept bitcoin? I haven't come across it yet. People on this thread have said you can use it to buy and sell almost anything; that's true, as long as the person/company on the other end accepts it. Many don't.
You are right in both regard. There is more to be popular about bitcoin as it become the fastest way of transaction and yes safe transactions. You are making everything but no one knows how much you have earned. But the second point is more reliable as far as the popularity is concentrated. You are just making huge money through it and it will double those chances next time.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

the use of bitcoin has been very widely used by people in the world. in my country offline payment still can not be used because of government regulations that prohibit the use of bitcoin. so for me bitcoin is as an attractive investment and online payment like shopping and hotel pay

fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

the use of bitcoin has been very widely used by people in the world. in my country offline payment still can not be used because of government regulations that prohibit the use of bitcoin. so for me bitcoin is as an attractive investment and online payment like shopping and hotel pay
Same with my country, they haven't legalized yet the use of bitcoin that is why we still cannot use it to pay at stores or hotels. But with the wallet I'm using I can pay my bills like the electricity bill, internet bill, water bill, etc. The wallet is pretty good because we can make that kind of transactions.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

Bitcoin is suited for online payments like for online shopping booking with a hotel or booking for a flight. Bitcoin is an online money and it should be spent online. Using bitcoin through offline process is impossible because it needs internet connection and even in the future, online payments using bitcoin is not possible.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

The common uses of bitcoin are to purchase items when doing online shopping, bitcoin is used to receive and send payments. Bitcoin is also used to trade it coins. Some investors trade their bitcoin in exchange of money or something that will be equal to the amount of their invested bitcoins.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

Bitcoin is also a major platform use to invest in ICO project, its also a means of  savings for a secured future.Bitcoin has a high returen compare to Gold, reason why alot of younf people diversify into using it as a means of investment.
For me the common uses of bitcoin is for payment an online paywment and it is really good for the users i recommend it for past transaction with other people who also uses bitcoin for buying or selling.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

In principle, many spheres support this technology. People use them for ordinary everyday aspirations, as food and clothing are so possible to buy even real estate.

hitman777

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

buy free money just by short hold and move bitcoin from exchange site to another .

pay for some service for half price only (VPN)
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

Bitcoin could be used to send money with very low transaction fee to anywhere in the world instantly without the interference of banks.Also,we need not have to submit any of our personal identity.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

It has been known that bitcoin is a digital currency, as other genuine cash it have a considerable measure of use like in some nation that are as of now utilizing bitcoin in their general public they can utilize it to purchase anything they need. Bitcoin is not yet so popular therefore we will convert it first into a real money to buy anything and support our financial needs, so bitcoin is our financial assistance and others are their source of income.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:19:20 AM

For me the most useful of bitcoin is to load my self and pay bills. But until now i have no bitcoin because my token is so small in amount if i convert to bitcoin. But if i have enough bitcoin i think i will hold it until i have a perfect plan on it to earn more profit. I will not sell my bitcoin or use it to other transaction.
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:58:05 AM

You can use bitcoin as a currency where you can make fast transactions and then almost all bitcoin users used it for investment to earn a big profit but you can also used it by purchasing goods,buy online shopping,buy loads and pay bills. We hope that the digital money can once again reclaim it’s spot as the most diverse currency on Earth.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

I can use bitcoin for investment in many project. I can use it in many web site where bitcoin is accepted. I can buy flight ticket. I can use it for shopping.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

It can also be a good form of discreet transaction if you value your privacy and it also offers reliable security for your investments. Another common uses of bitcoin is for paying various service fees and can also pay monthly bills and buy most online commodities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

It is up to on how will you use your bitcoin. What you have enumerated is just simple or minor things you can use bitcoin. There are major uses of bitcoin,  like using this as savings, you can also use your bitcoin for investing and other thing in which your bitcoin will grow bigger. It is up to us, on how are we going to use it and value it. As long as your purpose of using is in positive reason and you do not harm others it is good. Always keep in mind that bitcoin is somehow a blessing to everyone of us.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

You can use it to buy altcoins! Cheesy
Yes, that's right, we can use our bitcoin to buy the various types of altcoin and trading the altcoin for gain some profit. I see bitcoins are mostly used for trading for gain some profit, either it trading bitcoin or use bitcoin to bought altcoin for trading
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

I think what are the common uses of bitcoin for me is to pay and buy things online like online game stuffs and many more even my daily needs such as food, water, my rent for my house and the electric bills, but the main thing I totally now about bitcoin it is a currency that you can use for transaction.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:02 AM

Bitcoin can be used as fiat currency, to buy and sell goods online.
bitcoin can also be used for investment by buying bitcoin and selling it when bitcoin prices have soared as they are today.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:25:01 AM

You can use it to buy altcoins! Cheesy
Indeed. There are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it to buy altcoin or contribute in any ICO projects. Some people prefer to used as currency where they can exchange it in some stuffs. However, some people prefer to used as investment where they could gain high income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: