Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:13:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Bitcoin has many use and I think it depends on a certain country on how they are going to tolerate the use of bitcoin. In some countries, bitcoin is already available to be used in buying stuffs like food and clothes while in other, they use it in paying bills and whatsoever. Bitcoin can also be used to earn money wherein as you keep on earning it, you will have higher chances to have a higher profit since bitcoin is volatile.
Henry27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

Actually many common uses of bitcoin Can buy goods at online shop and many of the companies that they accept bitcoin ar most bitcoin users are doing the investment because they know bitcoin is increasing yet but bitcoin has dropped so they are losing.
snoopy95

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

Bitcoins are used as online payment for transactions, you can order and buy whatever you want as long as the seller accepts bitcoins as payment, also many people use bitcoin as an investment fund.
hi and welcome to bitcoin Smiley

you can use Bitcoin for more than just questionably ethical services. Bitcoin Magazine offers a long list of options that includes everything from music downloads to gift cards to clothing. While you can't spend your digital cash anywhere, several options exist for you to use your Bitcoins as you please.

thankyou Smiley
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

1. Tickets to the theater.
2. Repair of equipment.
3. Business applications.
4. Services of a lawyer.
And much more.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

The common uses of bitcoin these days Online and technology related goods and services,you can buy/sell online goods or service for Bitcoin.
The common uses of bitcoin you can send money in your relatives by using coins ph here in the philippines, you can buy / sell online goods , paying bills , buy a load there are so many uses of bitcoin now. Lots of companies accepted bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:13:13 PM

You already know the outline, so basically you use bitcoin for online transactions like buying and selling almost anything
Yes here in the philippines you can use your bitcoin to send money in your relatives by using coins ph. you can also use to.paying bills in some hotels and restaurant. There is lots of uses of bitcoin now cause they grow and become popular.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:19:28 PM

The common uses of bitcoin these days Online and technology related goods and services,you can buy/sell online goods or service for Bitcoin.
The common uses of bitcoin you can send money in your relatives by using coins ph here in the philippines, you can buy / sell online goods , paying bills , buy a load there are so many uses of bitcoin now. Lots of companies accepted bitcoin.

That won't be happened here in my country. My government will prohibit us to use bitcoin and any other type of crypto currency as a means of payment. But thanks God, we will still be permitted to store it as an asset. Hence, bitcoin will remain alive here in my country.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Hi there Md.Esamul Haque! It seems you have know much of every basic usage of bitcoin, Let me add some more  in your list; Bitcoin could be use to donate in hospital to cure illness just what I have read weeks ago. The couple manage to bough bitcoin at $700 and sell at $17,000 the proceeds were been donated. Basically it is used in online services like, buying online games, paying virtual host, shopping online, and paying bills. One story I have read, bitcoin is used to send money from across several countries because its transaction fee from sending to receiving is almost half of the regular fee compare to popular money remittance company. I think there are more, other usage, I hope this could help by now...  Wink
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

As everyone clearly said by now, buying and selling online, payment for different services you need or services you provide, and of course exchanging for FIAT money.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

5. you can use it as an intermediary to other digital assets like eth and waves because btc serves as the universal money in digital world.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Brown_Fish

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

You can use bitcoin as a currency, buy goods,transact gone then anyone for all. Basically the same showing off you fiat currencies today. Bitcoin is with used as a investment vehicle as many speculators taking office bitcoin  will continue to add in value so making it a permissible albeit dangerous investment.
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

90% will say number 4 bitcoin is investment will safe it like gold.

hope i buy pizza using bitcoin will be great.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

You can use Bitcoin as a currency; purchase goods, transact with anyone for anything, basically the same way you use fiat currencies today. Bitcoin is also used as a investment vehicle, as many speculators believe bitcoin will continue to grow in value thus making it a good albeit risky investment.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

I personally see that Bitcoin is more asset than money for bitcoin owners, most of them are keeping their bitcoin as asset or investment, not as a transaction media to buy or spend. this trent triggered for the skyrocketing tendency of bitcoin value.
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

There are so many ways we can use bitcoin, like we can use bitcoin as a currency, we can purchase goods, we can transact with anyone for anything, basically the same way you use fiat currencies today. We can also use bitcoin as an investment vehicle. Bitcoin Also used to create digital assets on the blockchain.

Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

There are more practical uses of bitcoin aside from using it for purchasing purposes. You can also use bitcoin to gain profit in many different ways like holding where you buy bitcoins and wait for the growth. You can also try trading which is a very good thing to do nowadays. Another is to get jobs that are bitcoin-related and/or pays bitcoin.
iostreamhs

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Some common uses of Bitcoin are buying stuff online or paying for services, but using Bitcoins you can also buy many ICOs and other altcoins. But the major use of Bitcoin is buying and sell on exchanges to earn money through speculation.
rivercorei

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:09 PM

Most people use it for an investment. 
There are many way to use out  bitcoin, you buy gadget online., like online shopping, you can pay bill using bitcoin, some people need bitcoin to use and buy daily needs. Smiley
Thappere78

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:11:17 PM

i use bitcoin to make my ATM machine "collect many bitcoins for that"
but most use it as investment
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

There are many ways to use bitcoin.we know Bitcoin is online currency.  It use just online marketing.  You use Bitcoin many different ways..  like as , online shopping, you pay bill Bitcoin. Then you  also invest Bitcoin long time.. you also saving Bitcoin from Bitcoin wallet.   You exchange the coin many different ways. The present time Bitcoin is very high profitable coin. Day by day it user are increasing. So it is common use  of Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: