Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:33:30 AM

I think the most important and most profitable use of Bitcoin is investment, I'll think back when I want to use it to buy something or hire something.
I think of bitcoin as the best way of making money and that too in a very short span of time. there are number of places where you can use your bitcoins but doing so will not help you serve the purpose of getting rich. You do need to save your bitcoins for the better future for yourself as well as your family. However, if you do want to shop using your bitcoins you can do that quite comfortably.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

the most common uses of bitcoins i think is for investment purpose and trading i believed the mojority of bitcoin owners use bitcoins to buy alts and then trade the.

hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

The use of bitcoin is vast, you can trade with it, make it an asset can also be by holding it for as long as possible. As a gift for friends can also.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

yes as you bitcoin my goal buy bitcoin want to be able to use it to pay for anything, with bitcoin i can buy anything i want this makes it easier to buy something i need without spending my cash i have.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

Whatever you can do with a traditional currency can be done with Bitcoin. We are now at the point that there are several companies which offer to purchase an item on any website and you pay via Bitcoin.

It's not currently the most easily accessible, but we are certainly making progress.

I agree on your opinion that, whatever you can do with a traditional currency can be done with Bitcoin, Also we are now at the point that there are several companies which offer to purchase an item on any website and you pay via Bitcoin. And It's not currently the most easily accessible, but we are certainly making progress. Adding also my opinion that, The common uses of bitcoin these days Online and technology related goods and services,you can buy/sell online goods or service for Bitcoin. In addition, Common is that you can use it mostly anywhere like flat money which doesny require that you need to be there but you can use that anywhere you are, anytime you want that is the best thing because you are in control and you have the freedom and it will save you a lot of time.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

yes as you bitcoin my goal buy bitcoin want to be able to use it to pay for anything, with bitcoin i can buy anything i want this makes it easier to buy something i need without spending my cash i have.

Yes Bitcoin can be used for the purpose of online transactions where exchange of money should have been done. It can also be use for Trading, also for Investments, for gambling and others

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

You can use it to buy altcoins! Cheesy
Actually, there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it to buy some altcoin or participate in some altcoin projects. Furthermore, I prefer fo used as investment where I could gain high income. Lastly, sometimes I used it to buy some stuffs that I need and want.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:42:15 PM

Bitcoin is used as an investment and a currency. It is used as a long term or short term investment and it can also be used as a currency which is done in online transactions.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

I personally mostly use Bitcoin for trading altcoins, and cashing out of the cryptocurrency market if need be. Using your Bitcoin will make it worth more and it's easy to get back once you have a little bit. You can also purchase stuff with Bitcoin from websites like Overstock.com and other retail outlets. Bitcoin is simply a payment network that connects you peer to peer versus having a bunch of different banks and governments in the middle slowing the flow of payments down. Bitcoin works like Visa without friction from banks or governments.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

You can use it to buy altcoins! Cheesy
Actually, there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it to buy some altcoin or participate in some altcoin projects. Furthermore, I prefer fo used as investment where I could gain high income. Lastly, sometimes I used it to buy some stuffs that I need and want.
Agreed, it has got multiple usage. Same gives user the hope of earning which is not possible any of the other investment schemes. Whether it can be of long term or short term. This is the one that makes it the best and usage into trading and for investment purpose is the most common use of bitcoin.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:04:04 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be used for any transnational purpose depending upon the seller accepts BTC or not.
One can use Bitcoin as a currency to purchase goods, transact with anyone, investment vehicle. For everything you use money for you can use Bitcoin , at least in a general sense. There are, of course, places that won't accept Bitcoin.

Many speculators believe bitcoin will continue to grow in value thus making it a good investment.

I agree. This is what bitcoin was made for in the first place. Which is why it should be used as is. Not just something as a tool for increasing money and badtalking it when it happens to make investors lose a lot because of investing without knowing how things work in the crypto world.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Just as like what the most common use of a real money it does not differ on a real money because bitcoin functions as money and it will be a money always. Money is usually used to bought things, personal need things like clothes, shelter and food. Then it is the same thing goes to bitcoin because when again bitcoin is money. They only differ on how they can obtain, money on a real situation while bitcoin is virtually situations. Thus, they may differ on space but they lie on the same medium, and it is to be spend for an exchange to something.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

If you buy a plane ticket, and then the price will grow 10 times, it will be insulting)) While high volatility, you need to buy and wait))

blackpete

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

It's pretty much a currency you can buy stuff with, the catch is that it's just a bit different in a few aspects that make it distinctive from regular currency. You can even buy your groceries with it if you like, but the rule of thumb is that it's mostly used as a way to earn huge money by holding, or hodling as it's called, bitcoin to sell it later.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:41:04 PM

For shopping, future savings, trading, almost anything. Bitcoin is the future
ismadanniel

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

easy to learn if think positive..so at early age can get profit from trading bitcoin to get cash
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

I commonly used bitcoin to buy a load. It's more convenient since there is a 10% cashback. There are also instances that i forgot my atm cards and i cashout on security bank since it doesn't require an atm card to widthraw and it is more convenient. But if i really don't need money, i want to just hold my biycoin on my wallet.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

I think bitcoin is commonly used as a savings instead of depositing savings into banks. And I also use bitcoin in trading transactions.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Whatever you can do with a traditional currency can be done with Bitcoin. We are now at the point that there are several companies which offer to purchase an item on any website and you pay via Bitcoin.

It's not currently the most easily accessible, but we are certainly making progress.

I agree, this year's progress in terms of bitcoin's accessibility is remarkable as it has been widely accepted and adapted through various services world wide as its price goes up and gets more attention globally. I even use my bitcoins to buy regular mobile prepaid credits and game credits lately and I think it is a huge step for bitcoins.

Lightofheaven

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

you can help your family in financial problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: