Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8438 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

Whatever you can do with a traditional currency can be done with Bitcoin. We are now at the point that there are several companies which offer to purchase an item on any website and you pay via Bitcoin.

It's not currently the most easily accessible, but we are certainly making progress.

I agree, this year's progress in terms of bitcoin's accessibility is remarkable as it has been widely accepted and adapted through various services world wide as its price goes up and gets more attention globally. I even use my bitcoins to buy regular mobile prepaid credits and game credits lately and I think it is a huge step for bitcoins.
Bitcoin is the best future investment and you can anything buy from bitcoin but if you invest in this forum it will very beneficial for you and you can start any best business, so bitcoin change your life and it will very comfortable for you, I honestly use bitcoin  for my life's facilities and in future I will invest in this forum for my family's future.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

BITCOIN common uses is for selling and buying what you and can transact thru online
Showkat Hossain

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

The most common uses of Bitcoin for online trading. After all you can overcome from your poor financial position by holding Bitcoin because its value increase day by day.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Bitcoin means different things to different people. To some it is a medium of payment of goods and services. And to some it is a medium of growing their income, however this is dependent of market trend.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

For me bitcoin use the most at this time, to make investments and transactions. Because for me bitcoin is very important in my daily life, to get better profit.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

what about educational fees
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

you can buy it whatever it is while localbitcoin in your country because it is easier footwear clothes food a house a car a boat more cryptocurrencies a gandola if you want even a camel has a lot of reach in all countries of the world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

Bitcoin is just a another form of currency it is just digital currency so you can do everything you can do with normal money. Of course Bitcoin is being accepted not much like cash but still it is highly being accepted almost everywhere in the world, you can not only earn Bitcoin earn money but you can experiment with it and gain a lot of knowledge about money and other fields which money can buy you. You can find your colleges with it I can pay for any services. If you cannot find anything that accepts Bitcoin then I will advise you became the first to accept it on that service.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:12:59 PM

the bitcoin will save the world from many crises, financial and we, if we are going to adopt it, as a payment and to trade without doubt we will have many benefits

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Basically, you can buy your needs. And after buying your needs, you then gain more profit and more money from BTC...you'll reward yourself and then buy your wants. You can do this freely if your country doesn't ban Bitcoin.

You already stated 1-4's of what you can do with BTC. Everything you can buy using money, it's the same with Bitcoin. You want to start a business? then so be it. Change BTC to your country's currency and do it.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Yes you can do all the stuff with Bitcoin, basically Bitcoin is just another form of currency so you can buy anything which can be bought by cash. Now the most important point to follow on this time is if you cannot find anything in on the Internet or in your locality then that's your opportunity go grab it. Start providing that service or that product because that is not available in the market so that has the huge demand right now which nobody cares but they will buy it if someone provides it so why don't you provide it.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

bitcoin can also be used as a regular job and a side job for people who are unemployed or want to use it ...
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

In my own opinion, the important uses of bitcoin are bitcoin can be used as a money investor. You invest money in bitcoin and your money can earn profit. Bitcoin also used as a educational thing. If you don't have money to buy your things in school you can use bitcoin to buy you needs in school. And lastly bitcoin is used as a dream successor. With the use of bitcoin you can reach your dream like you can buy a house, cellphone,shoes with the use of bitcoin.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

The most common uses of bitcoin is, i think for Trading.
Bitcoin can be used to buy or sell items from people and companies that accept bitcoin as payment, but it differs in several key ways from traditional currencies.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

It may help you for emergency purposes. Like maternity, incase of accidents. In urgent need of money. And also buy some stuffs that you want it all along.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Major use of bitcoin right now is its use for purchase of other currencies and trade on all exchanges. Because of this demand is high and it's price is rising more and more as more people are entering in crypt and they have to buy bitcoin first to trade against other coins. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Major use of bitcoin right now is its use for purchase of other currencies and trade on all exchanges. Because of this demand is high and it's price is rising more and more as more people are entering in crypt and they have to buy bitcoin first to trade against other coins. 

You are absolutely right. Since bitcoin is the most widely known crypto currency, exchanges always put this as an option for investment since most of the time, people use buy bitcoins first because it clearly is what brought them into the crypto world in the first place.

All the thinga that the op said wont be very convenient as of now. But when the lightning network finishes their project in fixing the major problems of bitcoins, then that will be the time that what the op said can really be possible without any hassle and extremely high fees.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I guess that the main use of Bitcoins is to put them in a Nano Ledger or in a Trezor and wait. Or to use it to buy altcoins which then you sell higher to get more Bitcoins. Some people like also to use them to buy miners to produce Bitcoins themselves, but they usually lose money versus the choice of just keeping the Bitcoin in their Trezor.

kaliann

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Bitcoin can use to purchase online. So most common use of bitcoin is transactions online lke shoppin online.  In my country we cant apply it yet but i think in other country we use this. Anyway its online so most of the product online is international. In other country they can use this to pay bills, pay in a hotel and order fast fod chain.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Bitcoin plays a big role in our society which is lots of uses. IN this world many people used bitcoin in all commercial transactioo, online banking, mode of payment, investment and etc.
through this it make the process faster and cheaper which helps the country to boost its economic performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: