Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
owenzy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

bitcoin is so unique and can be used in different ways just like you have mentioned earlier,it can be used as a store of value and at same time as a commodity,you can carry out transaction privately without been traced and it also has a very low transaction cost on like the banks just to mention but a few.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

The most common uses of bitcoin is investing and transacting. Investment in high profiled project is the main uses of bitcoin. The most common use of bitcoin is we can use it for buying paying receiving bills and it is also a great source of extra income. My earnings here in bitcoin are used to support our needs of my family.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

There's a lot of thing can be used in bitcoin. The common uses of bitcoin, we can buy utility tokens o altcoins, purchase of physical and digital goods and services. In the short way the common uses of bitcoin is morethan a fiat money.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Aside from that we know we can use bitcoin as an extra source of income and use to buy in the market that accept virtual currency.  We can purchase goods (comodetist) and services. We hope someday bitcoin become more efficient in our society.

#Godblesseveryone
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

the usage for things that are low in value such as buying food or coffee are not one of the most common uses of it and it is illogical to use btc for those things as the fees will be more than the product itself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Aside from that we know we can use bitcoin as an extra source of income and use to buy in the market that accept virtual currency.  We can purchase goods (comodetist) and services. We hope someday bitcoin become more efficient in our society.

#Godblesseveryone
I think you're missing some really big common uses of Bitcoin for sure and i bet with you most of us come to Bitcoin through this way . It's gambling (dice) and for the criminal's use is money laundrying or illegal trading.
It's actually exist and i think you should accept it rather than talk shit about it when you really can do nothing. 
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

The most common uses of bitcoin for me is to convert it to money, you can save for the future. Bitcoin is have a value so many investors are willing to invest.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

I usually use Bitcoin as Investments.. You know, year by year price of bitcoin itself keep on raising
This is very good opportunity to hold some bitcoin instead of using it for buying useless thing
Think again !! Bitcoin is a new era of Digital Money

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

as far as I can see the most common uses of btc are when you want to buy an expensive thing like a car or a house otherwise people don`t use it in everyday situations.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

I used my bitcoin to pay bills like electricity, water bill and credit card bill. I also used it for load to my cellphone, i also use it for online shopping. But most of all i use it for other investments and savings or the future of my family.

its nice to see that you manage to use your bitcoins effeciently and effectively to do different things that may seem verry helpful and beneficial to your personal life. spending or paying is probably the most common use of bitcoin next to using  it as an asset. however we are still free to use bitcoin in any way that we like, whether it is common or not because all of us have a different choices or views in life.
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

Nowadays you can buy cars and real estate, but we all know all you have to do is HODL
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Some are telling that they can pay their bills with the help of bitcoin.  I already use it to transfer or deposit some cash to other accounts. It can also use to buy some goods in the super market. Such a great help.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

There are a lot of used of bitcoin but I guess the most common used of bitcoin is that it sued an exchange of real money or countries currency. It is common also in this modern world that shopping online can also be paid online. And with this agreement bitcoin is very applicable. Because some of the online site are accepting bitcoin as a payment for the goods they sale. Also it become an instant money remittance because by the used again of internet and some application you can send instant money in the form of bitcoin. Also some stores are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment for the goods that the buyers brought.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

What are uses of bitcoin? The uses of bitcoin for me are buying stuff that i need and my family to help buying a food and things in house and You can use bitcoin for investing a lot.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:42 AM

Since bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and worldwide payment, it can be use to purchase goods  and transact with anyone for anything like how we use flat currencies today. It can also be use in investment. Investment in vehicle for example. Speculators believe bitcoin will grow in value thus making it a good investment.
shibisu

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

here are some of the most common Advantages and Benefits of Bitcoin

1. Security and Manage your Money

Bitcoin transactions are secured by military-level cryptography. No one can use your money or make payments on your behalf.

2.function Anywhere, Anytime and By Anyone

Just like email, you do not need to require your family to use the same software or service provider. Let them use what they like.

3. Easy and Fast International Payment System

bitcoin can be transferred eg from America to Indonesia in less than 10 minutes. No Bank is slowing down the process, expensive fees, or freezing of funds.

4. Almost Free to use

Bitcoin allows you to send and receive payments very cheaply. except for special cases such as micro-payments, no fees are applied.

5. Protect your identity

With Bitcoin, no credit card numbers can be collected by a bad culprit to imitate you. in fact, it's even possible to post a payment without having to reveal your identity, just like real money.

6. Payment Via Mobile is made easy

Bitcoin on Hp allows you to pay with two simple scan-and-pay steps. no need to swipe your card, type a PIN, or sign anything.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

you think that's the most common uses of bitcoin and i agree to you but let's more be specific. we know that the bitcoin is an online cryptocurrencies and being alive in the internet. I think the most common uses of bitcoin is to make the negotiation faster in the economy and the bitcoin have this traits and the next most common uses is that's what your typing.

The uses of bitcoin that has been stated are only allowed in few countries, unfortunately. Hoping there will be more countries to produce law about legalizing bitcoin so there  will be more uses of bitcoin can be.

Legalizing bitcoin can help bitcoin grow and can be used for many reason like as real currency.
But now we can easy count the country which leaglized bitcoin so we are waiting for another.

james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

Some common use for bitcoin is you can use it for buying paying bills having use for shopping and everything  that you gonna or where to use it
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

The most common use for bitcoin is for helping people gives other people having a work and extra income you can use for paying and buying bills also
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Everything you use money for you can use it with Bitcoin in a general approach but there are places that won't accept Bitcoin too.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: