Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:57:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Speculation and buying other speculative cryptocurrencies Speculation doesn’t necessarily mean bad Here are some of the main clear uses  utility tokens, asset backed tokens, store of value tokens. An example of utility tokens that are proven is Storj - decentralised data storage tokens. Asset backed tokens will most likely be used to create more liquidity in certain markets such as oil, real estate, warehouse financing and bonds. One example is Venezeulan cryptocurrency Petro to bypass SWIFT and US sanctions. Store of value tokens that have certain advantages are bought as well. I won’t detail it because the only major difference is privacy coins.
and some people use this to transact to others by sending money from their wallet .
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Speculation and buying other speculative cryptocurrencies Speculation doesn’t necessarily mean bad Here are some of the main clear uses  utility tokens, asset backed tokens, store of value tokens. An example of utility tokens that are proven is Storj - decentralised data storage tokens. Asset backed tokens will most likely be used to create more liquidity in certain markets such as oil, real estate, warehouse financing and bonds. One example is Venezeulan cryptocurrency Petro to bypass SWIFT and US sanctions. Store of value tokens that have certain advantages are bought as well. I won’t detail it because the only major difference is privacy coins.
and some people use this to transact to others by sending money from their wallet .

A lot of things that can be done now in having bitcoin, actually some real estates also accepts  bitcoin, and who'll know, mcdonalds might also approve having bitcoin as their one of mode of payment, as it was speculated around the internet during past months but still no clarification about it.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual money so you can buy many things like clothing, gadgets, food, and many more. You can alsobuy services in mode of bitcoin.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Using bitcoin you can buy stuff online for the website that accept bitcoin as payment for transaction.
With bitcoin you can hire someone to do some stuff and pay his/her salary using bitcoin.
With bitcoin, you are just like a cardholder which dont need to have a flat currency all the time which is kind of risky if it is a huge sum,
with bitcoin people wouldn't know how much you have because its not visible.
Bitcoin hide your identity in any transaction you made and its not publicly showed.
In some country they use bitcoin as money needed for daily transactions.
I think bitcoin is convertiable to any flat currency, but you must know first the exchange that convert bitcoin to your local flat money.
Theres a lot of it which is very good

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

The most common uses are not purchasing only goods

We need to see the charectestics of Bitcoin. Which are medium of exchange - That means it applies to all about what you mentioned in the post. And as a Store of Value.

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

The common used of bitcoin is the real main acoount of the bitcoin that they can get the whole bitcoin benefits instead of working for the company. And you will learn alot in bitcoin if you are always reading what bitcoin it is, so that choose the original main account of the bitcoin to avoid suspicious in other people sayings...
Bisul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Bitcoin is starting to become the main currency because people now use bitcoin as a way of making purchases or payments online because it's less of a hassle because you do not have to give away all your personal information and you just have to get a bitcoin address then you can easily send payment without any problems.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Most of the time it is used as a currency and others times most people treat it as an asset like Gold or stocks where they buy it for a long period and then cash out when they feel they have made enough profits out of it.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Bitcoin is a very valuable digital asset, many people say bitcoin is a currency because it can be used for online payments, whatever the important name is the price that goes up so I can get a big profit someday.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

As I know bitcoin has many different uses but I will give only to you the main uses of it. (1) The use of bitcoin today on many people are currency for buying things they want in internet because bitcoin is a digital currency used online, (2) it also serves as earnings and investment to many people especially those businessmen that are into business and (3) bitcoin serves as support for everyday need especially financial.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Bitcoin is just a further form of currency it is just digital currency therefore you can reach anything you can get your hands on subsequently affable keep. Of course bitcoin is beast well-liked not much as soon as cash but nevertheless it is very flesh  and blood thing well liked  on the subject  of everywhere in the world, you can not on your own earn bitcoin earn bitcoin maintenance but you can experiment also it and get your hands on a lot of knowledge more or less maintenance and auxiliary fields which maintenance can obtain you. You can locate your colleges with it can have enough money any facilities. If you cannot regard as monster all that accepts Bitcoin subsequently I will advise you become the first  to assign upon that serve.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

I think Bitcoin can be used for many things at this time including the payment of fees, flights, purchases of goods online, and even stores in various parts of the world that receive bitcoin payments. It is a good source of payment and soon the world will accept its full use.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

I think Bitcoin can be used for many things at this time including the payment of fees, flights, purchases of goods online, and even stores in various parts of the world that receive bitcoin payments. It is a good source of payment and soon the world will accept its full use.
Bitcoin has many common uses like online bills payment,online games,and shopping through online that accepts bitcoin as a payments,and we can go anywhere just to buy tickets through bitcoins.And it can be more usefull when it legalized in some countries.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

Bitcoin and its Blockchain technology offers numerous benefits and use as already listed. You cannot talk of its benefits or use without mentioning the job opportunities it offers. It generates financial satisfaction since it allows to invest in portfolios which yield greater returns than any other investment. Bitcoin is used to pay school fees in certain schools in my country

SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Bitcoin technology has numerous benefits and you can earn by bitcoin huge profit. My opinion bitcoin use most common field buy and sale. Before you buy bitcoin look the price. buy low price and wait when price will increase then sale it.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

There are many uses that bitcoin has.It can buy food,clothing,booked tickets etc.And it can be more useful if all contries used bitcoin as for thier transaction or fees.It is also an asset.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

For me the most common uses of bitcoin is to provide cash assistance for basic expenses of many people then savings for some and investments for those people who believe that they will earn good profit by holding bitcoin even in a short period of time
I use my bitcoin for investing and the profit I get for my investment, the most common I use it is for my tuition fee and my daily expenses. And I hold some of bitcoin for short term investment there profit I used it for my household bill.

That's good you're using your Bitcoins on the right way. Smiley I use Bitcoin as a medium of payment for some stuffs and transactions because it is much easier and hassle free unlike using credit cards. I think the main reason why Bitcoin is created is to simplify our monetary system and make the payment system hassle free and easy but a lot of people doesn't think this way and they see Bitcoin as a money making machine or a magic money maker and they are all wrong about it because that is not the main purpose of this technology.  Smiley
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

There are a lot of use of bitcoin more than just using it for buying things online and in physical store. You can use bitcoin for investing a lot because as you've said, price of bitcoin grows a lot. You can trade bitcoin in long term or in short term. Though bitcoin is volatile it really helps the short time trader to have the most of advantage.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀