Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:50:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

There are a lot of use of bitcoin more than just using it for buying things online and in physical store. You can use bitcoin for investing a lot because as you've said, price of bitcoin grows a lot. You can trade bitcoin in long term or in short term. Though bitcoin is volatile it really helps the short time trader to have the most of advantage.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Bitcoin is essentially an asset like gold, or a car or a house, it has a monetary value that it can be converted to be used for. Another commonish use is online gambling.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

to work online and spend everyday for my family's meals everyday and everyday use .Bitcoin is essentially an asset like gold and bitcoin also as our part time income or a source of income.You use it in a very similar fashion to how you do online banking or Paypal and It could also mean business when you trade Bitcoin in trading sites, it could also be an investment.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

At bitcoin there are a lot of options for use. It is possible to do payment on the Internet, purchases in shop, the translations between people, besides it is the long-term tool for investment and trade, for example as gold.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

I think right now, the biggest and most use of bitcoin is through investment, long term investment.
For me the most common uses of bitcoin is to investing. Investing in bitcoin in a long term you have big chances to earn more high profit to make rich and successful in life.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

The most common I believe has to be the use of bitcoin as an asset for investment to actually make profit from it. Yes it is true that bitcoin is gaining more traction and is being used more in buying and selling around the world but we know that a large percentage actually invest in bitcoin to make money from it when the market bulls.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Buying drugs and other forbidden things. It is not very good but we cannot avoid the fact.
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Some of the common uses of bitcoin is you can use it for payments go for shopping or eat g in a fastfood chain
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin is still actively used for various kinds of illegal activities. This is the trade in banned goods and money laundering. And this is very important problem of countries authorities.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

For me numerous are basic utilization of bitcoin and help individuals particularly the individuals who no employments and have not moved on from school. Like me bitcoin fills in as my activity since I was jobless and I was searching for work and My wage is greater than normal work and keeping in mind that I'm a part rank only my pay is correct in one week.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Bitcoin one of the largest cryptocurrency in the world. In bitcoin, you can earn a huge amount of money. Through this, you can buy what you want and fill all your needs and also the needs of all your family in any aspects. You can also earn money for your own future. And for the unemployed people, they can now get a job through bitcoin. They may use the bitcoin as their part-time job or they can just make it full time. Using the bitcoin as one of your source of financial may give you less hustle to earn some money but it requires hardwork and patience for you to gain the amount of money you want or the amount you dreamed of.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Bitcoin you can use it for paying receiving bills for faster transactions you can use it for shopping buying anything
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

For me Bitcoin it's an investment vehicle now. When it gains more popularity I will use it for everything. But now, just like this.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

any introduction apps for bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency?
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

bitcoin is majorly used for investment purpose and it's a digital currency which can be used in future .
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

if viewed from some common usage for bitcoin that I do not know, but maybe if in other countries there are already some who use it, if for example there is nothing in mind or can be an investment for general use, hopefully can be simplified or can help existing . Common uses in neighboring countries, may even increase in time when bitcoin can become more and more for other common uses.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

In my country here in the philippines there are tons of uses of bitcoin if you have a supported wallet because you can buy some prepaid loads for smartphone, paying bills without yhe trouble of leaving the house and my favorite is that you can pay train fees here when riding with a simple tap when your phone supports nfc,  i really do like this feature because im a daily commuter and this is why i choose to store some bitcoins in my wallet and ofcourse i do have the chance see my coins go high because of some market wins.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

What I take away from all these posts, most common use: an investment tool.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

I think the main purpose and use of bitcoins today is for earning profits and it acts like a store value like a gold but very volatile. And more people uses it to gamble than as payment because stores are still very limited. As of now it acts like a bank for people and I thin in the future when issues get resolved, bitcoin as mode of payment will be the highlight of the industry itself. Potentials are really high as long as acceptance takes place.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

bitcoin can also be used as a place to earn extra income, I also work in bitcoin for the purpose of earning money, and until now I always get the income I want, and I'm sure most people in this forum have a goal to earn extra income from bitcoin .

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: