Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
Morkhart

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

Bitcoin can use to purchase online. So most common use of bitcoin is transactions online lke shoppin online.  In my country we cant apply it yet but i think in other country we use this. Anyway its online so most of the product online is international. In other country they can use this to pay bills, pay in a hotel and order fast fod chain.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

for now the most dominant use of bitcoin is as an investment tool, because bitcoin is a promising digital money for world investors and bitcoin also has a pantastic price that makes people tempted to participate in it. in addition to my current investment bitcoin is also in use to buy pizza in various countries that have received bitcoin.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Hi there, for me there are a lot of things in this world that you can use your bitcoin as well as the money you get from bitcoin. There are proven and there are most common important uses of bitcoin like you can buy clothes, accessories, foods, you can travel around the world and mostly important for me is that you can use it for some basic needs and daily purposes in your lives to make it wealthy.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

most uses of bitcoin is investing they invest their bitcoin because they want to earn some profit or gain and the other one is payment method because its so fast to use and also its has a power of blockchain.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

bitcoin is also used to buy alt coins or to invest in ICOs do not forget haha
Bitcoin is an online currency so basically you can buy goods online with bitcoin
cash it out and get fiat money, you can buy USD or any other currency using bitcoin
in my place it is used to buy prepaid load and game credits such as on steam and garena shells

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

For me bitcoin use the most at this time, to make investments and transactions. Because for me bitcoin is very important in my daily life, to get better profit.
khurramshah

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

From bitcoin you can buy online anything from bitcoin yes its possible bitcoin provides the opportunity to its yours to order anything online
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

I think it depends on where country you're going to use bitcoin and also depends on what company accepting bitcoin but most uses it for paying bills
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

i think the common uses of bitcoin when any coin bay and selling purpose,economical maintain purpose,and transfer money other to other etc.
Xombet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

in general we know bitcoin is a virtual money that has been known in various countries, which is used to invest and transact online without any third party. Smiley
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Basicaly the common use of Bitcoin is you can buy and sell thru online and you can also earn money from it.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

In the very first time when I read about bitcoin, I was fond in internet. I read that in a usual payment method of transactions bitcoins are used. I thought that the bitcoin is available only on deep web cites.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

in the presence of bitcoin we are very easy to transact, unlike the original currency which takes a long time when transacting between countries, different from bitcoin bitcoin did not take long until the transaction was successful not even up to an hour
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Basicaly the common use of Bitcoin is you can buy and sell thru online and you can also earn money from it.

Yeah, that is the most common uses of bitcoin, it is like also a fiat that we use on buying the things that we need and want, the only difference between the two is thwt fiat is already legalize and bitcoin is not yet legalize on some countries, and also, not all of the things that we wanted to buy can't be buy by bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Bitcoin is accpeted as a payment method in many websites, companies. But i think the most important uses of it is that people can invest and earn profit, many people become richer by investing in bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

Some I think important uses of Bitcoin are Investment, Remittance, and Currency.

First, as an Investment - we used to acquire Bitcoin by buying it on the market, payments from services and from mining. As an investment, we use it for trading and investing on different ICO. 

Second, as a Remittance – Transferring of money was very difficult to different parts of the country especially because of the slow speed transactions and high processing fees. Bitcoin somehow resolved these problems. We can now send the money to our families and friends who live in different countries with a single click.

Third, as a Currency – Bitcoin is now well-known all over the globe and some merchants open their doors to give it a try to accept Bitcoins as an alternative mode of payment instead of fiat. We can now buy goods online. On some parts of the globe who don’t accept Bitcoin as payment, there are local (coins to fiat) exchanges that helped us to solve the problem.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

At this time normal people are using bitcoin normally on the internet related things like purchasing online products like VPN, Virtual Server, Domain & Hosting and many other things like this. But I am sure as the time pass people will start to use bitcoin for other things.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

As a crypto currency that convertable into different currencies like pesos and dollars, We use bitcoin for our daily needs like buying a foods or technologies that can help in our life. Lastly can use it in Investment that gives you profit.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

most uses of bitcoin is investing they invest their bitcoin because they want to earn some profit or gain and the other one is payment method because its so fast to use and also its has a power of blockchain.
Indeed, investing is the most common uses of Bitcoin. People are using Bitcoin to have profit or earn money. It become the souce of money especially of those people who are unemployed.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

For me bitcoin use the most at this time, to make investments and transactions. Because for me bitcoin is very important in my daily life, to get better profit.
Indeed, the common uses of Bitcoin is for investments and transactions. Bitcoin can serve as a source of money and it is also used as payment systems in other country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: