Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food-related goods.
4.You can use it as an investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

Perhaps the utilities you mentioned can only be done in some countries that strongly accept the existence of Bitcoin. Because if in my country something like this is actually still very prohibited but many also do it secretly. But for me, the most important use of Bitcoin is Bitcoin can be an investment asset for the present and future. And I've seen the proof of those around me who made it since investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very profitable for its users.
hoomg

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

You can use it for investment. You can use it to buy tickets. You can use it for shopping.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Bitcoin is first of all an investment asset. I don’t know the cryptocurrency that more popular than Bitcoin. And its development will be continued. Believe me. We will see like major banks will accept Bitcoin.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

You have already mentioned the few uses of bitcoin. In General term, Bitcoin can be use in any services, commodities and other transaction  which can be bought and paid through online stores. It is also to companies and people discretion if they where accepting bitcoin as other means of payment since bitcoin can be accessible to anyone who want to use it.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Here already wrote, that first of all at the present time bitcoin is rather an investment tool. For everyday use, most other crypto-currencies are used.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Bitcoin is the main platform that exists in the world Cryptocurrancy used to invest in the Ico Project is a means of saving for the future. Bitcoin has a high potential value in comparison to gold, because many people use it as a means of investment.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

The most common uses of bitcoin are buying and selling it, most of the investors and traders want to do this thing to earn a lot of money. The next thing I know is about  online transactions like send money, use to pay the bills in online and buying something without any information needed. 
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

the common use of bitcoin is You can buy a flight ticket because many people today want to travel because of their bitcoin income.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I think that the most common use of BTC is investment. I'm not considering BTC as payment tool because we have a lot of other coins for this purpose

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Bitcoin is first of all an investment asset. I don’t know the cryptocurrency that more popular than Bitcoin. And its development will be continued. Believe me. We will see like major banks will accept Bitcoin.

Not if major banks use Ripple imo... @on topic While Bitcoin can be used for the transactions mentioned above, I don't think it would be practical to do so simply because of its fluctuating price.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Almost everything you can do using the traditional currency.
I would add the following to your list: gaming, taxi, gadgets, pet supplies and even underclothes  Wink
I believe in a couple of years near the "pay via bank card" fill-in form at all major online trading platforms there will be the same but for bitcoin (or altcoins).
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Bitcoin can be used as a form of investment assets by most people who love the business of this field. in addition it facilitates the way of transacting online anytime and anywhere without any time limitations. most people take advantage of this technology of digital currency to make the business field new because bitcoin can be traded and has a very valuable value.
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Bitcoin is use as a currency. It is just like the way how we use fiat currency.
Because bitcoin is decentralized transaction they use this currency for transactions. It more faster and cheaper that is they prefer to use this. In addition, they use this to purchase good and for invesments.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

The most popular application of bitcoin is the investment tool in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin helps investors in the world get rich quicker by investing in bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. In addition, bitcoin is used as a means of paying for services quickly and conveniently.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

In the very first time when I read about bitcoin, I was fond in internet. I read that in a usual payment method of transactions bitcoins are used. I thought that the bitcoin is available only on deep web cites.

With bitcoin I can buy whatever I want this makes it easier to buy something I need without spending my money that I have. Since you bitcoin my goal of buying bitcoin want to be able to use it to pay for anything
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

participation in the Ico, exchange for Fiat, purchase of altoquin and accumulation. I think this is actually the entire list of the main uses of bitcoins. i think it become cheaper in future
Yes i am one of these, and i also participated in any campaigns in order to earn my hard work but it depends upon what does the requirements or rules they have given to each participants. As of now i was trying to learn more about trading, i need to focus first on researching and reviewing first about how to trade, trying to gather important details that can be used in trading.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

The most popular application of bitcoin is the investment tool in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin helps investors in the world get rich quicker by investing in bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. In addition, bitcoin is used as a means of paying for services quickly and conveniently.
For me, the most common and the most popular uses of the bitcoin is to make money. I don't sure if many of us was used bitcoin like in the hotel room, for the online shop and etc. I think they used bitcoin to make invest in ither coin or in short they used bitcoin ti make profit. This is the most common uses of the bitcoin for me
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Some of the most common use of bitcoin is to be used as an asset which people invest in order to make money from it in the long run.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

The common uses of bitcoin these days Online and technology related goods and services,you can buy/sell online goods. Bitcoin is also a major platform use to invest in ICO project, its also a means of  savings for a secured future.Bitcoin has a high returen compare to Gold, reason why alot of younf people diversify into using it as a means of investment.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

One of the biggest pros of bitcoin is that, compared to other electronic payment systems, it has a very low transaction cost. Bitcoin’s transaction fee is not nearly as costly as the fees on money transfers brokered by banks, credit cards, and commercial software like PayPal.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: