Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator  (Read 37764 times)
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

Great ! I loved this token ) In past 2 days i bought ACC on 0.06 ETH and mined on them about 0.1 eth. Not bad i think for the begining. So i Bought on Delta 300+ tokens more. I think it's good project, at list it quite interesting.
Only minuses that you cant order more than 100 teraflops and only 5 hours.
It would be so great if you for example bought 1000 ACC and made an order on 500 teraflops with  1 week mining. And went for you   bisneses )  

wow, that's insane returns. but are you posting on wrong thread ?
what you mean wrong  ?
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

Great ! I loved this token ) In past 2 days i bought ACC on 0.06 ETH and mined on them about 0.1 eth. Not bad i think for the begining. So i Bought on Delta 300+ tokens more. I think it's good project, at list it quite interesting.
It would be so great if you for example bought 1000 ACC and made an order on 500 teraflops with  1 week mining. And went for you   bisneses )  

what you mean wrong  ?
i dont really know how Pos token works but if you bought ACC what does that have to do with POS token ? im a little confused
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

what you mean wrong  ?
i dont really know how Pos token works but if you bought ACC what does that have to do with POS token ? im a little confused

Lol, you're on the wrong thread dude, this is the thread for ACC.  Cheesy

astev

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

what you mean wrong  ?

lmao, oh god, oops  Cheesy
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

Dudes, get a grip. ACC is a POS type of token. Please, do your homework. You send ACC to your own address and your ACC balance increases.
It would be so great if you for example bought 1000 ACC and made an order on 500 teraflops with  1 week mining. And went for you   bisneses ) 

what you mean wrong  ?

lmao, oh god, oops  Cheesy
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:35:16 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 04:59:17 PM by shan2026

The system sounds very interesting and very appealing to most of us, but there are some concerns regarding the nature of this token.

1.  Who is behind this project and what is the business model if this is aimed to produce some return to the developers, which are all not clear with white paper?  Do you have any plan to open the developer's identity?

2.  Do you REALLY mining ETH?  If possible could you share us with the actual mining facilities or something that can prove that you have the REAL mining capacities working?

3.  In such an upcoming project, we cannot openly believe in everything as it granted.  The scheme above all explained could also be done by something like ponzy scheme.  Can you elaborate on the project so that this is not intended to be a ponzy-like scheme?  The token has been indeed exchanged in ED already, but do you have any concrete plans to make it on some existing exchanges and if so, when is the plan?

I am not totally meant to offend this project all, but with all given info and the nature with the current uncertain situation, it would be helpful for all of us to know better about this project and spread to large audience about this.

Thanks,

Update from Dev:

"Our team is currently working on updating our website and writing up a business model.  What I can tell you now is that our operations will be financed by taking a percentage of the ACC sales The Accelerator network brings in for compute orders."

Will get back to you with more information. About more exchanges, currently team is planning to list it on Coinexchange.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

Hi everybody ! I got a bit tokens and now trying to mine a bit ethereum with them. I put several orders here https://app.accelerator.network . and mined already about 0.03 ETH  here https://ethermine.org but how do i get my ETH to my wallet. I am having like Unpaid balance there so does any body know when it would be payed? Thanks.

You need minimum of 0.05 ether to withdraw.

https://support.accelerator.network/how-to-change-pool-payout-settings/

Thank you for this instruction, cause I had the same problem. You should add info about min. withdrawal to the FAQ.

Website will be updated soon.

gigaoptic

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

why is the price so high at the moment Teraflop Hour = 0.0669 ACC  ? and what the price is depend on ? it's depend on orders  ?
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

why is the price so high at the moment Teraflop Hour = 0.0669 ACC  ? and what the price is depend on ? it's depend on orders  ?

It depend on etherdelta price for now till it get listed on more exchanges.

gigaoptic

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:56:50 PM

But token price is almost the same as 3 days ago. 3 days ago it was  0.00095 now its 0.001. But price for Teraflop Hour rised in 4 times.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

But token price is almost the same as 3 days ago. 3 days ago it was  0.00095 now its 0.001. But price for Teraflop Hour rised in 4 times.

There is a glitch, it will be fixed later today... per dev on telegram
Bluecheese

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

How’s the raspberry pi and / pinea64 wallet support?

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

Once bitcoin fork is over in two weeks and if good roadmap is released for this token, I could see its price increase like 5x. I would not be suprised to see other tokens actually try to copy this same design. Of course that would require actual work, most shit tokens could not do it.

Actually proper marketing alone could do it. Postoken itself is 5x more valuable than this although Accelerator is the token that gives best profits. Currently though it seems that Postoken and Accelerator is going to switch places sooner or later. There is nothing left in Postoken that would help it to hold the prices. All of its cards are turned already while Accelerator has only begun its journey.

And no Im not going to advertise Accelerator to anyobody. Instead Im going to enjoy the low prices for as long as I can. Smiley
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

Once bitcoin fork is over in two weeks and if good roadmap is released for this token, I could see its price increase like 5x. I would not be suprised to see other tokens actually try to copy this same design. Of course that would require actual work, most shit tokens could not do it.

I agree that it's a good idea but they need to maintain mining profitability, and it would be good to see some names and faces. At the minute mining is very unprofitable.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

I agree that it's a good idea but they need to maintain mining profitability, and it would be good to see some names and faces. At the minute mining is very unprofitable.
They said its a glitch that needs to be repaired. I stopped mining several days ago when the prices didnt go according to my calculations. Glitch or not I believe they will always make it profitable if the need rises.

Yeah names and faces would be nice. That was my only original point against this. Cloud mining provides the value to this token, but if you dont know who or what provides it, it could just suddenly disappear one day. That would bring the price down instantly.

Of course nameless devs could do even worse, first dump all their tokens and then pull the plugs. But sometimes you have to take some risks, othervice you will never make any money.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

Hi dev, is this the Accelerator "cloud mining solution" or just something for yourself?  Grin

Hi,

I wanted to get in to mining and was wondering if my MB Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 gen 3 is compatible with 6x GPU?

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z68%20Extreme3%20Gen3/index.asp

I have 2500K and 850W power supply. Maybe I can use 6x GTX 1060 with it if MB is compatible. Will only have to buy GPUs to start mining if everything else is good enough.

thanks
Hi,

I wanted to get in to mining and was wondering if my MB Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 gen 3 is compatible with 6x GPU?

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z68%20Extreme3%20Gen3/index.asp

I have 2500K and 850W power supply. Maybe I can use 6x GTX 1060 with it if MB is compatible. Will only have to buy GPUs to start mining if everything else is good enough.

thanks
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

They said its a glitch that needs to be repaired. I stopped mining several days ago when the prices didnt go according to my calculations. Glitch or not I believe they will always make it profitable if the need rises.

Yeah names and faces would be nice. That was my only original point against this. Cloud mining provides the value to this token, but if you dont know who or what provides it, it could just suddenly disappear one day. That would bring the price down instantly.

Of course nameless devs could do even worse, first dump all their tokens and then pull the plugs. But sometimes you have to take some risks, othervice you will never make any money.

Very true, the most money I've made in crypto is where I've took calculated risks that have paid off many times over.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:22:10 PM

Those points are nice, more to that ACC need to be registered in MKTCAP and more exchahanges .
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

I can't see how "a glitch" would make the price of mining 10 x more expensive, at least not a glitch that's easily fixable by changing a couple of digits. Smells a bit like a cloud mining ponzi to me, so I had to get out, for good this time.

If it's not a scam and it's legit I wish you all the best of luck, but I can't be a part of this, nor can I recommend it to others.

gigaoptic

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Why is the price for Teraflop Hour still so high ? For now its unprofitable to mine ether.  the prise of token on etherdelta isn't changed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: