Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use BTC as a digital currency for paying online ?  (Read 3663 times)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Yes, I use bitcoin in my daily financial transaction since it helps me to manage my finances and provides me convenience.
Through the help of bitcoin I become more efficient and productive in my all task.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:53:54 PM

Oh yes I do...first time I used it felt really nice, the ease and flexibility. Lots of online sites accept it now for subscriptions and other payments. Its nice
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

I concur with you expressing Satoshi's point of making elective installment for web comemrce. At present that fantasy is little by little acknowledge as more organization grasp the innovative difference in accepting digital money huge names incorporates Microsoft, Newegg, Steam, and significantly more. Nonetheless, the vast majority of the bitcoin holder like to procure more bitcoin as opposed to spend it which turn into the motivation behind why the vast majority of the bitcoin exchanges is directed in the speculation.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

Even bitcoin not legalized in my country we can use it to any transaction like buying or shopping onlinr, paying any kind of bills and buying loads was acceptable and it is easy to use because some of the company accepting bitcoin as payment so that bitcoin is easy and it is really nice to use for any transaction.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

Yes actually many bitcoin wallet offers this kind of service. You can pay bills, buy loads, tuition fees and etc.
It is a big convenience for everybody since they will eliminate the effort for the manual procedures and save the time which allotted for it.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

Yes many times.

As I am a webmaster and found A-Ads, AdBit, CoinURL and few other advertising networks which accepts Bitcoin payments to offer advertising services globally. I initially start with small amount of Bitcoins spending for running advertising campaigns successfully. It was great experience. Since from then I used Bitcoins for my domain and hosting services as Namecheap accept Bitcoin payments. After then for making recharge of Cell phones via Bitrefill many time.

But its a past with amazing experience, Now I am focusing on HODL.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

It was really the main motto of Satoshi Nakamoto to reduce or minimise the problems of common people. That is why he (?) introduced bitcoin a cryptocurrency. People who have digital payment facilities available in their countries are doing them same in their day to day life. But people from third world countries or some African countries are ready to use bitcoins, but lack of basic infrastructure facilities like internet, mobile wallets etc. preventing them from using bitcoin. In some countries the government itself is against use of bitcoins. So people are helpless.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

I did it recently, I bought a hardware wallet and paid with bitcoin, but I’ve been looking for places to spend my bitcoins directly, without converting them into fiat, and I don’t have many options available. I don’t plan to spend many coins, though, as I think it will be more profitable to hold them, and that is what happening today: not many merchants accepting bitcoin and bitcoin profitability make people hold their coins instead of spending them. Maybe next year with lightning network this will be solved.

baedrill

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

hi

I think btc is hard to use to pay online because its speed is too slow.
are you think so?

No we don't think so. Bitcoin is mainly used online to pay online. Most of the companies accept the first confirmation and the 1st confirmation usually takes 10 to 15 mins if you pay the normal default fee. By paying a little more higher fee,  tx can be confirmed much earlier also. Also bitcoin is into transformation through forks and soon this issue of slow confirmation will be solved forever as more larger blocks would be there meaning much earlier confirmations.

While that is true on "normal" days, higher demand could derail it pretty quickly. Take the recent days for example. There are so many people trying to transact that the mempool got spammed. Even setting a high fee with an accelerator could take a while to confirm. I tend to stay away from using it at times like this, but yeah my transactions are pretty fast otherwise.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

Yes, I use bitcoin in my daily financial transaction since it helps me to manage my finances and provides me convenience.
Through the help of bitcoin I become more efficient and productive in my all task.
If you are using it now for your financial transactions on a daily basis ,then you would be spending a huge amount of money as transaction fees and with the price so high for every transaction you have to give a good amount of money,if not you have to plan your transaction per day and you have to figure it out to send them to everyone at once so that you can cut down on your transaction fees. Tongue
Muyiorben

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:29:09 PM

In my country, the exchange platforms of bitcoin have been banned. And most people buy bitcoin as a investment, not a currency.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

Since bitcoin is slowly invading the whole world in nice circumstances. Many people start new business that support bitcoin for mode of payment.
Just like alibaba a shopping application in smartphones offers some products that you can use bitcoin to purchase it. Many bitcoin wallets also use bitcoin to pay bilsl, shopping online and many more.
Bruno77

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

I haven't tried before, but i know few people who have used it on steam.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

I have used LTC and BCH for making payments, but I am yet to use Bitcoins for the same. And now it is quite difficult to use Bitcoins, due to the very high transaction fee and the time it takes to get confirmations.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

Yes I sometimes use bitcoin to pay for hosting services, but over time I think it is not necessary because it will waste my bitcoin.

ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

If there is such a possibility, then I will take advantage of it. Because it seems to me that this is a very convenient way.
rivercorei

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

Well as long as bitcoin price is continously rising, we can really expect a high fees if we based on USD values on it. Smiley
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

That's great. Aren't you fear however to loose its value since it has been growing ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:33 AM

I concur with you expressing Satoshi's point of making elective installment for web comemrce. At present that fantasy is little by little acknowledge as more organization grasp the innovative difference in accepting digital money huge names incorporates Microsoft, Newegg, Steam, and significantly more. Nonetheless, the vast majority of the bitcoin holder like to procure more bitcoin as opposed to spend it which turn into the motivation behind why the vast majority of the bitcoin exchanges is directed in the speculation.

Totally agree with you.
I think nowadays it such a difficult to pay online even small amount with BTC 'cause it ask you more fee than probably what you are buying - and there are almost 500k transaction on hold to be approved. That makes BTC quite difficult to be used in everyday life. So people instead are switching to other cryptos to exchange their money.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███