Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use BTC as a digital currency for paying online ?  (Read 3663 times)
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

As of now, I have not bought anything online with BTC. But if that was an option, I would. It would be more convenient than converting BTC to fiat then making a payment.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

I use my bitcoins to pay bills. It is easier with this app I use. I don't have to go out the house and line up in some chummy shop to pay for my bills which take forever. With bitcoins, I can pay from the comforts of my home. I don't have to line up and cry the whole time for wasting so much of my day.

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?

In my opinion, it should be used the way the great Satoshi wanted it to be. It's good to consider it as a form of long term investment but it won't hurt to use it in different purposes such as paying bills and stuff. Just like a fiat currency but a decentralized one. In that way, the circulation will go on and it will be healthy for btc as a cryptocurrency. Personally, I use btc in many ways such as paying house bills, transacting with other people online and so on.

Mhimisan

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Yes, I use bitcoin as payment for online purchases.
I can pay online for services and goods here in my country thru coins.ph exchange.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

I used bitcoin and alternative coins as online payment really i forget paypal moneybooker ,visa ...etc , also i do have some coins as physical assets .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Although bitcoin can be used as payment for online games, I haven't tried to use my bitcoin for buying anytime online. I really like playing online games, however, it's too much if I use money to get boosts on game or exclusive items. I really think it would just be enough just to enjoy playing.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

if the bitcoin is legalized in our country i think i will always use btc as a payment in my bills because it is much easier to carry every where if i have my phone with me and internet i will just send my money to pay right away if i will buying or paying by fiat it'll a lot of time because sometimes you keep your money in different wallets you still need to find it before paying.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Before now bitcoin use to be the best payment method to buy goods online but in recent day the hick in transactions fee has made many to seek other alternative payments options with low or no fee at all. You can use bitcoin to pay for goods in many of the online stores across the world, like Amazon and Microsoft accept bitcoin.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

sometimes I am using bitcoin for digital currency for paying bills online and also I make bitcoin as my stock to invest in many investing site for my bitcoin to increase and for my money to grow. Bitcoin is our digital currency for now because bitcoin can buy foods in the other country and you can book for a hotel using your bitcoin and also you van shop online using bitcoin payment.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

has never been because it continues to be somewhat less, judging from the transfer fee is quite large if the convert
and still not in my country of residence
still not allowed to buy goods using bitcoin in my country of residence
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

I learnt some online stores now accept Bitcoin as a means of payment...... I havent tho.

would love that.... if anyone can refer me to online stores that uses it as a medium of payment
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Yes,  I use my digital/electronic currencies just like bitcoins in paying online.  It is easier for me and more accessible since it kills the manual procedures. 
It will make the whole process more fast and reliable which I can save more time,  effort,  and money which I can spend in my hobbies or my family.  Bitcoins helps everyone to become more comfortable to live it and make the life easier than before.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

In this progressing world, it is better to use btc for paying online. It is much easier and paperless. It is much reliable so that you don't have to bring a lot of money outside that make affect your security. All you have to do is to to have your phone with you.
ronypro

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

i never bought anything using btc.
but yeah in future when the price gets flats out i surely gonna use as a medium to pay my online bills.
till then happy investing.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

What's this? Bitcoin IS a digital currency. And you DO use it online, how else can you? Even if you go to KFC you still send the amount online. I mean you can't just hand it to them, can you?
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

I haven't tried purchasing online directly paying through Bitcoin. It have always been an indirect payment like withdrawal of bitcoin and paying.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

I never tried paying online btc for some reason very high transaction fee. I only use btc buying Ico and trading but hopefully in the future maybe i can use bitcoin in the form of mode of payment even in restaurant and online shopping.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

I have made online payments using crypto-currency, but I chose Litecoin instead of Bitcoin due to its lower transaction fee. The advantage with Bitcoin is that its acceptability is still more than that of any other altcoin, including Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash.
tatianaellery

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

i have used bitcoin for the buying of ethereum and other altcoins  Smiley and now i will pay for online server for a website. Bitcoin will become top digital currency soon  Cool because of a lot of trust in  it than any other cryptocurrency.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

Btc is design to be able to use to purchase online. It is digital of course you can only use this in a virtual world. In my country i havent tried purchasing through online becasue i think there is not yet an online store that accept bitcoin here. I guess this work outside the country like Japan or somewhere in Europe. I love to experience purchasing using bitcoin and how its like to buy something using cryptocurrency. I am looking forward that one day i will be able to buy something online using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: