Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have the guts to buy bitcoins now.  (Read 3629 times)
BristonB17

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

Just pretend .1 BTC is a Bitcoin.  You will still make the same percentage profit (approx 800% year over year right now) that everyone else makes no matter if you have .1 BTC or 100 BTC.   Just to be clear, I’m not saying you WILL
make an 800% return over the next year, but if you believe in BTC, and you’re investing for the long term, the time to buy is right now!
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future. As Bitcoin too Rising to 5000+ USD   Grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?  Roll Eyes

No one is forcing you to buy or invest in bitcoin as its your ultimate decision and I even wished you waited till the time you would have gathered your guts together. In coming fully into bitcoin, you don't need to be ready financially enough but also mentally ready for anything that might come out as a result of that.

But the concern here is that you don't come back after one year to wyne about your regrets in bitcoin or how you should have followed your friend and couple of those threads that add no value to current situation.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

Start small and invest an amount you feel comfortable with, if that goes well then you can always invest more at a later date. I would say right now is still a relatively safe time to invest.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

Start small and invest an amount you feel comfortable with, if that goes well then you can always invest more at a later date. I would say right now is still a relatively safe time to invest.
Yes, if anyone not decided to invest in bitcoin why not start at a small amount? Though price is really expensive but I think even hodling for a long term, you will reach profit still. Because I think bitcoin price will pump in the future.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

you should take a risk if you want to be rich in bitcoin. btc is a decentralized currency so it's like a stock market where you will gonna buy when the price is low then just hold it for a long term. right now the prediction in btc price is rise up to $25000 5 years from now which is in 2022. so hold it and you can see it on your own eyes.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:54:34 PM

Just pretend .1 BTC is a Bitcoin.  You will still make the same percentage profit (approx 800% year over year right now) that everyone else makes no matter if you have .1 BTC or 100 BTC.   Just to be clear, I’m not saying you WILL
make an 800% return over the next year, but if you believe in BTC, and you’re investing for the long term, the time to buy is right now!
The percentages will indeed be the same, but obviously, what's not the same is the hight of the profits you might book. In some cases you just have to accept that certain lower initial investment amounts aren't worthwhile.

What's the point of buying like $50 worth of Bitcoin and to hold that as long term investment? If you gain like 100%, which is a very decent return in percentages, you'll see that it only resulted in a $50 profit.

In other words, either invest a decent amount (and thus take a higher overall risk), or don't invest at all. It's nothing more than a waste of time if you look to invest with insignificant amounts. It may sound harsh, but it is what it is.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

In fact it is a normal feeling. Let me tell you a secret. Most of the users that you are campaigning to buy bitcoins do not. They earn bitcoins keep them in my purse and hope that the rising price of bitcoin will never stop. Very few people can boast of their success in trading bitcoin on the market. I, too, was very hard to force yourself to purchase the first 0.5 of a bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a currency which is the most valued and most stable in all the digital currency available. It has reached the value of $6000 and is still increasing and predicted to reach $15000 till 2018. This is a great chance for us to invest in bitcoin due to its increasing price. even if there is a down fall bitcoin will recover it as it has happened before with bitcoin and it has recovered it already.

Most of the people will try to sell them but you should hold and wait for them to increase there is no need to get afraid in investing in bitcoin now.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

now the bitcoin price is $61xx. I bet that he's feeling regret when not buying it at the time of $5000
Trust me, if you are long term investments, Bitcoin is a great option. It is the currency of the time, of the future

Make me great again
BristonB17

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

The percentages will indeed be the same, but obviously, what's not the same is the hight of the profits you might book. In some cases you just have to accept that certain lower initial investment amounts aren't worthwhile.

What's the point of buying like $50 worth of Bitcoin and to hold that as long term investment? If you gain like 100%, which is a very decent return in percentages, you'll see that it only resulted in a $50 profit.

In other words, either invest a decent amount (and thus take a higher overall risk), or don't invest at all. It's nothing more than a waste of time if you look to invest with insignificant amounts. It may sound harsh, but it is what it is.

Agreed, but .1 is now equal to over $600, I wasn’t advising to buy $50 worth, and  if you can’t afford to buy an entire bitcoin investing what you can afford isn’t a bad idea.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

In my opinion, most of those who are left behind are those who do not have the guts to take the leap of faith, I suggest, try to equip yourself first with knowledge about trading and long term investment; study the graphs, charts, price movement, etc. Self-awareness of your risk tolerance is important, Diversification of funds and having your own strategy on investment as well. Bitcoin's price at its all-time high $6,300 is still cheap because it may rise to $10,000 by 2018.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

I can understand that with the price raising almost every day and next weeks provide only next all time highs, it all stinks like a possible bubble. There is that fear, what if you buy now at $6000 but it crashes and goes all the way down to $2000, you lost your money or you wasted it and now you can't buy at the cheaper price. But it's worth to think, that even if the price crashes, if not in a few months, then in a few years the price will surely recover, because bitcoin as a technology is worth even that $10,000, but it needs time and now it is all happening too quickly. For me, always is a good time to buy as it will become even more expensive in the future. So don't be afraid of possible crashes or sudden lows.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future. As Bitcoin too Rising to 5000+ USD   Grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?  Roll Eyes
When this thread started, price of Bitcoin is $5,522 USD, today as I post this $6,370.10 USD (coinbase) see how much money OP cound have earned by now if he did buy Bitcoins last October 18. Op could have gained 15% from his capital, and it's less than 1 month compared to the interest that traditional banks are offering at a per Annum rate.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:34:48 PM

Buy small and consistently, it evens out the price you pay so you protect yourself against any short term pump or dump. Setting you up for (hopefully) long term gains.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future. As Bitcoin too Rising to 5000+ USD   Grin

That's a wise thing to do if you'll wait until its market value fall before investing to Bitcoin but it will surely take more time. You should invest on bitcoin in this moment wherein its market value is continuously increasing ans even if the price is already ezpensive. Its market value is still rising and since there's an incoming hardfoek, that a good opportunity to earn profit from investing because the value will again go skyroxket for sure.

Krikke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

If you want a good USD ROI you can wait for 1 year or 2 by now and buy the dip. After $1200 USD pike on november 2013 bitoin fall to $200USD some years later... So why not again ?

The increase back in November 2013 went extremely fast, in 2 weeks the price rose from $200 to +$1000. The price increase we see now is steady and for all I see pretty sustainable. The environment around BTC is in no way to compare as in 2013-2014-2015. More and more companies are focusing on Crypto and the Blockchain!
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

The more you wait, the more opportunity you'll lose. When you posted this thread, the price of Bitcoin is only around 5000 USD, and now, Bitcoin is at 6300+ USD. Think about how much you should've earned by now. You've wasted the opportunity to buy at a lower price. So will you wait another second hoping for Bitcoin to go down? Well, we cannot be certain whether Bitcoin will have a correction sooner or later. Regardless, it should be a lesson to you what you've wasted.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

Sad, it's not a compulsion for you to buy bitcoin is it? Well you can trade and stuff and increase your inventory of bitcoin i guess. Don't worry you're not the only person who won't be buying bitcoin, lots and lots of people are with you. So take a pill and chill. But then the price is kind of on a steady increase since a couple weeks, a crash can be expected any time soon.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 814

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

ALWAYS BE BUYING
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

If you found out that in two weeks the price of bitcoin would be 8,000 dollars, did not you also buy bitcoin? I think that all financial transactions are a risk. And if you do not have the courage to risk, then you should not try to earn in the crypto currency

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

as my opinion, i think  its safe.
Of course bitcoin is the best way to investment money.  Bitcoin is always my favorite currency due to just investment with bitcoin and enjoy profit by holding. So its investment with bitcoin is right
Yes its true there is no doubt that it’s very safe to invest here and I’m going to invest here from last two years and its going very smooth and sound and I think bitcoin is one the favorite currency for the world bitcoin also provide a lot of different opportunity for earning so we need to take advantages from bitcoin as much as we can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: