Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have the guts to buy bitcoins now.  (Read 3629 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:10:19 AM

If you don't dare  to buy then you dont believe in bitcoin, a lot of my friends also feel that way, and I always said to them to just try it, no need to buy a lot, just buy small fraction and until now they always make a profit, bitcoin now is a very hot and profitable investment if you keep on hesitating you are going to miss every chances and regret it, see the price chart to increase your confidence in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:31 AM

My brother's wife told my brother that it is too high to buy right now in the 7000s. He pointed out to her that she said the exact same thing a couple weeks ago when it was 5700.

Right now there are maybe 20 million people who have bitcoin and basically no institutional investor money is in bitcoin. So buying bitcoin is still the deal of the century right now. Sure it is so expensive now that you can't buy very much, but your rate of profit will be the same no matter how much you buy!

No one should say they don't have the guts to buy it now or it is too high to buy it now until at the very least 500 million or a billion people own bitcoin and most of the major investment firms are all invested in bitcoin. So we're talking a few years from now and likely in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Only then would it be reasonable to wonder if it is too high to buy. Right now it's the deal of the century.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:41 AM

After all, it is a high-risk high reward. Just wait for bitcoin price to drop and there is a high chance you can get it back in a few months.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
muraqaba

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:39:36 AM

My brother's wife told my brother that it is too high to buy right now in the 7000s. He pointed out to her that she said the exact same thing a couple weeks ago when it was 5700.

Right now there are maybe 20 million people who have bitcoin and basically no institutional investor money is in bitcoin. So buying bitcoin is still the deal of the century right now. Sure it is so expensive now that you can't buy very much, but your rate of profit will be the same no matter how much you buy!

No one should say they don't have the guts to buy it now or it is too high to buy it now until at the very least 500 million or a billion people own bitcoin and most of the major investment firms are all invested in bitcoin. So we're talking a few years from now and likely in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Only then would it be reasonable to wonder if it is too high to buy. Right now it's the deal of the century.

i told my brother to invest when it was about $2500 and he told me it was to high... everyone at his job was talking about it and that when everyone starts talking about to pull out...

i want to call him and tell him to invest now but he wont listen.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

why you don't have the courage to buy bitcoin, just think positive you do not need to buy 1 bitcoin just buy a small amount or half of your salary to buy bitcoin if you have a job, you said many of your friends have made a lot of money how about you, its proven that your friends made a lot of money, just buy now it will increase $10,000 maybe before end of this year.

thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

i told my brother to invest when it was about $2500 and he told me it was to high... everyone at his job was talking about it and that when everyone starts talking about to pull out...

i want to call him and tell him to invest now but he wont listen.

well that sucks for him. My brother did start getting in at just under $4000, and has been buying a bit more as it has gone up, his wife just doesn't let him put much money in cuz she doesn't get it.

I convinced my other brother to get in when it was about $2600, but unfortunately he panicked and sold half his coins under 4000 during the crash from 5000 to 3000 - apparently a relative in the financial industry told him to get out now it could all come crashing down and he unfortunately listened. He warned me about it and I just laughed and told him he's crazy, I couldn't believe he sold it just two months after buying, but at least he still has like half a bitcoin. And it seems he's not planning on buying back in with more, too high for him I guess.

I guess some people just can't bring themselves to believe that they could possibly get in on the investment opportunity of their lifetimes, so they keep telling themselves it's too high its gonna crash to nothing, and they never buy, or sell after tiny profit, always too afraid while they watch others make lots of money, and don't do the proper research to understand that the current price is nothing compared to what's coming.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:51:28 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:50:53 AM by malikusama

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future. As Bitcoin too Rising to 5000+ USD   Grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?  Roll Eyes
No doubt It's a matter of both trust and guts, because price is at the peak by a rapid growth in the past month which is somehow alarming, so we could expect a dip  in near future. But it is a fact that bitcoin have gained the community's trust by quick recovery after every dip, so there isn't any problem if you are willing to invest on long term.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

I just see regret in you life if you keep that mindset bro. When many people are getting crazy rich because they did not bitcoin and there you are punching the wall, hitting yourself or telling yourself an idiot because you did not do it so do it before it's too late.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:06:05 AM

Bitcoin is all about trust, because the entire functioning is completely upon the virtual reality and one cannot make others believe with some sort of physical proof of existence. Here guts to risk is a must, only then user could invest into bitcoin expecting for profits that could be unreachable through other forms of investment.
arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

so why you have not that courage? is it that you have not enough to invest or you don't believe it ? this is the time buddy.................so do it.
Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

as my opinion, i think  its safe.
Of course bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Bitcoin is always my favorite currency due to just investment with bitcoin and enjoy profit by holding. So its investment with bitcoin is right

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

If you don't dare  to buy then you dont believe in bitcoin, a lot of my friends also feel that way, and I always said to them to just try it, no need to buy a lot, just buy small fraction and until now they always make a profit, bitcoin now is a very hot and profitable investment if you keep on hesitating you are going to miss every chances and regret it, see the price chart to increase your confidence in bitcoin
Well I think it’s so simple land easy to by bitcoin you just need a little knowledge about bitcoin because once if you come to know about bitcoin that how it work and how it use so then believe me you can be a rich in short time so no need to dis courage about buying bitcoin just start to know about bitcoin and you will be able to buy.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:56:32 AM

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future. As Bitcoin too Rising to 5000+ USD   Grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?  Roll Eyes

As a my opinion If you want to hold bitcoin for long-term than you can buy bitcoin without any hesitation. Day by day bitcoin value is increasing. now bitcoin already hit 7k$ and it also go forward to cross 8k$.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:59:27 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 07:03:27 PM by HiringYou

Buying Bitcoin is always a right decison but it should be done wisely and smartly. If someone wants to buy some BTC's now then my advice for him/her will be to wait for some time.I .As the price is still 7100$ which is actually a very high price so it is not a right time to buy.Just wait for a drop or a correction to take place.A correction will surely be there which will bring down the price  to a reasonable value after which you can buy.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Buying Bitcoin is always a right decison but it should be done wisely and smartly. If someone wants to buy some BTC's now then my advice for him/her will be to wait for some time.I .As the price is still 7100$ which is actually a very high price so it is not a right time to buy.Just wait for a drop or a correction to take place.A correction will surely be there which will bring down the price  to a reasonable value after which you can buy.
Reasonable value for the purchase of Bitcoin concept is extensible. Even if you listen to predictions about future prices, then $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000 can be a good compensation, Is there even 7,000 dollars to buy Bitcoin today.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:29 PM

Reasonable value for the purchase of Bitcoin concept is extensible. Even if you listen to predictions about future prices, then $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000 can be a good compensation, Is there even 7,000 dollars to buy Bitcoin today.

It’s an interesting dilemma because if you buy now, you’re buying near an all time high, but if you don’t buy now, you may have to buy for more later. We’re all in new territory with cryptocurrencies. There’s no history to show what will happen when it gets to this point. My best advice to people is go ahead and buy and if the price drops, you’ll just have to hold and wait for a recovery. There’s a pretty good chance that you will make money on your investment eventually.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:13 AM

I think that the cancelation of the segwit2x fork is a very positive development for bitcoin.  I would look at the next correction as a good buying opportunity.  With segwit2x out of the way, I don't see anything major from a fundamentals perspective that's holding bitcoin back.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

I think it's like a joke, why do not you buy it? you know what bitcoin is better you buy it and get a profit like your friend

Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

I don't get it . Why you don't have courage to buy bitcoin if you are fully aware of its potential .
Waiting for time inorder to buy bitcoin can be a bad idea according to the ongoing market trends . Bitcoin is rising and it is not going to stop , so whenever you will think of buying it it will have an even more higher price . So i suggest you to buy it , if not a bitcoin you can buy some of it . You can also invest like $2k on it .                                                                               
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

If you have faith in the potential of bitcoins then you can buy it anytime as the price of bitcoins will not be the same in future and it will keep on increasing over a period of time and the same thing we have witnessed in the past and its always growing in its price so even if you manage to buy now and hold it for next couple of months or years then it will bring only positive results for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: