Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018)  (Read 57252 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

Are you an payed shiller?

Are you paid fudder?

Paid shiller? *insulted newbie warning*  Kiss

You are acting like paid fudder dude.

Thanks in advance for acting like normal people.

Thanks in advance for not acting like normal people.

kinda like lying about the airdrop..
kinda like lying about their friend coin vat
kinda like spending funds on other projects
kinda like starting the company 6 months later.. only after being called out
kinda like not having trademark
kinda like NEVER applying for MSB license even thou they stated they did 100's of times

“But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

These fanboy's kindergarten level being like:

In the meantime I've completely changed my mind: you're not paid shillers, but paid fudders, insulting and chasing people away from this project!!! Grin Way to go, for a second you had me going there, guys! Cool Roll Eyes

Modest suggestion for HAT's devs: tell these people to shut up. It's making the whole project look like an unprofessional creation of some 14-year-old schoolboys.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

What is happening here?

Hat is delisted on Kukoin and Idex

And now its delisted from Coinmarketcap too  Huh

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

What is happening here?

Hat is delisted on Kukoin and Idex

And now its delisted from Coinmarketcap too  Huh

Grin You can close your eyes and turn away that not to lose my mind, it was worth waiting for such a turn of events, exchange is not so hot
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Well well. What an unexpected turn of events.

And of course, as usual, nothing on Twitter or BTC Talk.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/st-kucoin-delisting-of-hawala-today-hat/

This is the only info I could find for now.

I suppose they gave it a last shot with their Bitcointalk ANN of a few days ago, hoping prices would rise.

I wouldn't mind being wrong, cuz I've got 100 HAT left from a translation. Smiley

ChanHungWai

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Enjoy the read for any newcomers, avoid avoid avoid Z- project run by Z listers

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/136

That post is totally lame. Chat snapshot is not real evidence, It can be created for anyone. You are such stupid and retarded person stonesy. ICO checker it was not an ico project. Delisted from kucoin & other 3rd class exchange is good. Now it will trade like a gold because it will be available only at HAT.Exchange soon. Stake people stake or you will someday cry like this mentally ill person stonesy. I heard stonesy your wife left you also oh my bad
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

I heard stonesy your wife left you also oh my bad

I am seriously considering to Merit this in the category "satire".

By the way, your Newbie posters and thread bumpers have been deleted.

Sean Pettersen (HAT CIO)

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
Merited by Marci775 (1)

Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.

HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput.

There is physical evidence that you have done this in the past on ether delta and IDEX.... maybe your shady ways of doing business is catching up to you???

oh I bet it sucks not being able to ban me here Smiley
stonesy

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

You don't condone pumping price to merely inflate token value or volume throughput? Correct me if I am wrong, but prior to Christmas '17 didn't HAT.Exchange effectively employee or pay tokens for services to an individual named CoinVat; whom did just that?

masterkarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

You don't condone pumping price to merely inflate token value or volume throughput? Correct me if I am wrong, but prior to Christmas '17 didn't HAT.Exchange effectively employee or pay tokens for services to an individual named CoinVat; whom did just that?

Riddle me this, Stonesy: if the HAT team’s *current policy* was to “secretly pump volume” and lie about it, then why did they allow the KuCoin delisting to happen, after getting plenty of advance warning from KuCoin that the token was in “special treatment” unless volume picked up? I read in their telegram that they spent 10 BTC and a buttload of HAT tokens only 5 months ago for that listing, and still they chose not to engage in market manipulation to save their investment. Kucoin itself has been outed for encouraging projects to pump their own volume, so why don’t you go complain about them somewhere?

Also, we all know your agenda is to turn every data point into “evidence of a scam.” If HAT had been delisted from an exchange for low volume way back in December, you would be screaming about that. Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

You know what losers do? Bitch and complain and constantly dwell on the past. 

musclepump

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

Riddle me this, Stonesy: if the HAT team’s *current policy* was to “secretly pump volume” and lie about it, then why did they allow the KuCoin delisting to happen, after getting plenty of advance warning from KuCoin that the token was in “special treatment” unless volume picked up? I read in their telegram that they spent 10 BTC and a buttload of HAT tokens only 5 months ago for that listing, and still they chose not to engage in market manipulation to save their investment. Kucoin itself has been outed for encouraging projects to pump their own volume, so why don’t you go complain about them somewhere?

Also, we all know your agenda is to turn every data point into “evidence of a scam.” If HAT had been delisted from an exchange for low volume way back in December, you would be screaming about that. Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

"Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do. "

"You know what losers do? "

get their coin delisted off Kucoin and Idex............ LOL
masterkarl

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

HAT’s business model wasn’t built around a token (the token is the software license). HAT is an exchange and doesn’t ultimately care whether competing exchanges list the token or not. After the product release, it will be better for the business, token holders, and the token price if it only trades on HAT’s own exchange. True believers who are patient will be rewarded. The joke’s on you, brah.  
musclepump

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

HAT’s business model wasn’t built around a token (the token is the software license). HAT is an exchange and doesn’t ultimately care whether competing exchanges list the token or not. After the product release, it will be better for the business, token holders, and the token price if it only trades on HAT’s own exchange. True believers who are patient will be rewarded. The joke’s on you, brah.  

I sold at $6-7... surely there is no joke on me... "Brah"
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:31:29 PM by friends1980

Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

I have a friend who got in at 21$.

I told him today: don't worry, masterkarl says you're a winner.

He feels much better now.

masterkarl

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

That means your friend bought their $21 HAT in the second week of January when the crypto market peaked, right before the entire market crashed. Are you suggesting that the HAT team is somehow responsible for moving the entire market, and responsible for your friend’s decision to buy at the top?
Marci775

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

That means your friend bought their $21 HAT in the second week of January when the crypto market peaked, right before the entire market crashed. Are you suggesting that the HAT team is somehow responsible for moving the entire market, and responsible for your friend’s decision to buy at the top?

Apparently, the team is already a little responsive.
Otherwise they would not offer a Token buy back for this time where the DEVS has pumped the price  Grin
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

Apparently, the team is already a little responsive.
Otherwise they would not offer a Token buy back for this time where the DEVS has pumped the price  Grin
The price drops continuously and does not get good signal, a support from dev is needed at this time. Grin His friend has a very good psychology when buying HAT at $ 21 and keep it up to now.
Marci775

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

The actual Price is 24 cent on Forkdelta with nearly zero volume.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 10:49:31 PM by friends1980

I don't know. How many coins do you know which are at about 1/100 from their January value?

Must be a real winner's coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: