Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018)  (Read 57252 times)
masterkarl

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

So every other coin project in the whole wide world is using its Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Medium, or whichever account to its post news. But HAT absolutely needs to post its news on a Telegram account that has less than 500 members.

Why?

Could HAT's devs just act like normal people?

Thanks in advance for acting like normal people.

500 members in the telegram?  Try over 5000 members.  Also, if you want news, then go to the source and read the announcements and latest newsletter on the company website instead of sitting around waiting for social media posts.  Do you go to Reddit to find out about the latest cellphone plans, or do you go directly to your mobile provider's website?  Stop being dumb.  Here, I'll even hold your hand and direct you right to the latest newsletter:

https://hat.exchange/announcement/newsletter_02_06052018/

Also, FYI, the Dead Coins site has removed the listing for Hawala.Today (HAT) because there was zero evidence that the project is dead or a scam:

https://deadcoins.com/?gv_search=HAT&mode=any&letter=h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChanHungWai

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

So every other coin project in the whole wide world is using its Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Medium, or whichever account to its post news. But HAT absolutely needs to post its news on a Telegram account that has less than 500 members.

Why?

It takes a bit of time to even check the mentioned platforms if they have posted news or not before commenting here. i believe you are the one whos not acting like a normal person.

Thanks in advance for not acting like normal people.

Paid shiller? *insulted newbie warning*  Kiss

You are acting like paid fudder dude. Please do your homework correctly. I am one of HAT community member & I've all rights to defend when guys like you trying to spread fake news.   
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 04:15:49 PM by friends1980

Why?

It takes a bit of time to even check the mentioned platforms if they have posted news or not before commenting here. i believe you are the one whos not acting like a normal person.

Paid shiller? *insulted newbie warning*  Kiss

You are acting like paid fudder dude. Please do your homework correctly. I am one of HAT community member & I've all rights to defend when guys like you trying to spread fake news.  

Thanks, you're a hero! Could you tell the community members which fake news I have been spreading?

Are you saying the HAT team uses Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit or Medium? If not, I was actually telling real news, not fake.

Thx!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
masterkarl

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Why?

Paid shiller? *insulted newbie warning*  Kiss

Thanks, you're a hero! Could you tell the community members which fake news I have been spreading?

Are you saying the HAT team uses Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit or Medium? If not, I was actually telling real news, not fake.

Thx!

The HAT team has a presence on every single one of those social media platforms, with the possible exception of Medium, so yes, absolutely you are spreading “fake news” and unsubstantiated bullshit.
stonesy

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

lol I love how fiercely this project is protected, when outside of the HATE bubble the projects a big joke  Grin
sashai

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

how can i list my token in your exchange??
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:38:02 PM by friends1980

lol I love how fiercely this project is protected, when outside of the HATE bubble the projects a big joke  Grin

I never said it was a joke, I was only putting up some critical remarks.

Some newbies here have a pretty particular way of shilling their coin. Grin I'd rather think they are chasing people away. Roll Eyes

+ masterkarl and Rachel1188 have the same childish style of repeating the opposite of what people are saying. They might be one and the same person. Smiley

Do the kind people of HAT.exchange have any idea about the insults these guys are spreading on their OP ?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
edward_hat

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

how can i list my token in your exchange??

Hi, Edward from HAT here. Yes, this is my first BCT post officially representing the team, but it’s not my first post Wink

To apply to have your token listed, please see the following application form (the first tokens must be ERC-20 and “utility” tokens, which as a general rule means no ICOs, but there are exceptions):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJaSjdebbcsnLPb__uLnU0zPYDmq5vE_TwS5h9l1d6XVW3kA/viewform

This news was posted on the official Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HAT_Exchange

We’re going to try to be more active here, but Twitter and Telegram are the best right now. Let me know if you have any questions.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

hi please i have a question, i want to know if i can stake hat coin on etherum network so if i bought hat coin i can stake them or i must open a hat account ?

i ask this because i no want submitte KYC verif i think this is not correct for dex project.
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

hi please i have a question, i want to know if i can stake hat coin on etherum network so if i bought hat coin i can stake them or i must open a hat account ?

i ask this because i no want submitte KYC verif i think this is not correct for dex project.

You can do staking with Myetherwallet BUT its not supported from HAT   Roll Eyes

Take a try and ask abouth this in the TG  Grin

They want your Data  Grin
masterkarl

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

You can do staking with Myetherwallet BUT its not supported from HAT   Roll Eyes

Hey, look, a huge new announcement from the team: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285591.0

You might want to read it so you can stop arguing from ignorance.

There’s zero evidence to support your claim that “they want your data” (just for the sake of having it, or “selling” it, or whatever other delusional fantasy you have), and there is a load of evidence showing that they don’t, and only need to securely store KYC data for legal compliance reasons.

KYC/AML compliance is something crypto traders need to start getting used to if they want to transfer to and from fiat currency. The HAT team are actually ahead of the competition in that legal compliance is a top priority. They explained in a recent newsletter that the goal is to have as small a “legal footprint” as possible, so in actuality they are only asking for the bare minimum from their users.

Which project do you think will be more successful: the one that builds legal compliance into the system from day one, or the one that tries to skirt laws and ends up getting shut down by governments? HAT has a long-term, realistic strategy for success.

If you’re only in it for quick “gainz” hoping the token moons, so you can then launder the profits and evade taxes, then you’re not HAT’s target customer. Maybe you should check out some “pump and dump” projects if those are your motives. There are plenty of them being promoted on telegram in the shady groups I’m sure you frequent Smiley
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Hey, look, a huge new announcement from the team: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285591.0

There’s zero evidence to support your claim that “they want your data” (just for the sake of having it, or “selling” it, or whatever other delusional fantasy you have), and there is a load of evidence showing that they don’t, and only need to securely store KYC data for legal compliance reasons.

KYC/AML compliance is something crypto traders need to start getting used to if they want to transfer to and from fiat currency. The HAT team are actually ahead of the competition in that legal compliance is a top priority. They explained in a recent newsletter that the goal is to have as small a “legal footprint” as possible, so in actuality they are only asking for the bare minimum from their users.

Which project do you think will be more successful: the one that builds legal compliance into the system from day one, or the one that tries to skirt laws and ends up getting shut down by governments? HAT has a long-term, realistic strategy for success.

If you’re only in it for quick “gainz” hoping the token moons, so you can then launder the profits and evade taxes, then you’re not HAT’s target customer. Maybe you should check out some “pump and dump” projects if those are your motives. There are plenty of them being promoted on telegram in the shady groups I’m sure you frequent Smiley

compliance from day one..... LOL

kinda like lying about the airdrop..
kinda like lying about their friend coin vat
kinda like spending funds on other projects
kinda like starting the company 6 months later.. only after being called out
kinda like not having trademark
kinda like NEVER applying for MSB license even thou they stated they did 100's of times

this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground.. good luck with your Long term investment
Mont0

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground..

Idk man, this Beta i'm playing with at the moment looks like from another planet. It's gonna look pretty cool on Play Store and App Store.
masterkarl

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

kinda like NEVER applying for MSB license even thou they stated they did 100's of times

this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground.. good luck with your Long term investment

musclepump one year from now long after HAT has launched and is operating as a successful p2p exchange and marketplace: “But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

Nobody cares now, dude. Nobody will even know wtf you’re talking about then.
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Where can i sell my few remaining HAT?

The IDEX market link in CMC dont work and Kukoin Price is bad
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Its been weeks now I just want to claim my HAT that had been stuck in the desktop wallet for a prior month Sad
stonesy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

What happened to the legal team that was on Bynary Inc webpage and now subsequently does not exist, are we "changing" legal teams again or did the money dry up?
stonesy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

musclepump one year from now long after HAT has launched and is operating as a successful p2p exchange and marketplace: “But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

Nobody cares now, dude. Nobody will even know wtf you’re talking about then.

lol you think you've found a rough diamond, which is exactly what we all thought pre-december; unfortunately you've just been left at the airport with your bags packed for a plane that's never going to take-off, if it was ever scheduled at all.

HAT isn't a diamond, it's a large, brown, cylindrical turd rolled in glitter to entice people to part with their hard-earned.
stonesy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Enjoy the read for any newcomers, avoid avoid avoid Z- project run by Z listers

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/136
stonesy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

HAT.Exchange is like Swiss Cheese, tasteless boring and full of holes - just like their project, full of holes, lies and deceit Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: