Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018)  (Read 57252 times)
Tamak

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

Hello guys,

You know the HAT wallet isn’t working since are few weeks and your tokens are looked.
The DEVs in the Telegram Do not want to share for any reason how you can unstake your Tokens.
Also they told that with the Beta Version you need KYC to use the HAT Wallet.

A friend of me has told me a way you can unstake your HAT without the HAT wallet.
After you do this your tokens are back in your Wallet (without staking reward) under your control!

Here we go:
Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts (I you don´t want to use this link, take your own MEW Link and go under Contracts)

Type contract address in
0x9002D4485b7594e3E850F0a206713B305113f69e

Copy and paste contract ABI from here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9002d4485b7594e3e850f0a206713b305113f69e#code

Click access (in the Myetherwallet page)

Select function
reClaimIFS

Enter YOUR Hat address

Click Write

Click Yes, I’m sure make transaction

You can now check etherscan to see your coins back into your wallet…

Edit:
There is no need for any fancy wallet to stake, the HAT devs want to implement KYC so they can sell your data and profit even more. Airdrops and staking do not have any legal definitions that the HAT devs claim. They are as usual using the nonsensical logic that doesn't hold any truth.

DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA, ELSE YOU WILL BE AT THE MERCY OF THESE DUBIOS PROJECT.
It worked. Thank you for sharing this information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

i wish i visited hawala BTCtalk thread before sending my token in for the coinswap to ifs. I was just going thru my old bookmarks and saw an announcement for the coin swap and just sent the old coins in immediately. it's been 4 days and am yet to receive the new coins. Oh well, it was just airdropped coins but it was worth approx $250 and that was two weeks grocery there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

i wish i visited hawala BTCtalk thread before sending my token in for the coinswap to ifs. I was just going thru my old bookmarks and saw an announcement for the coin swap and just sent the old coins in immediately. it's been 4 days and am yet to receive the new coins. Oh well, it was just airdropped coins but it was worth approx $250 and that was two weeks grocery there.

the coinswap was quite a long time ago. Maybe they are not checking it or sending them anymore? I do remember my one took a while before i got them also though and the dev was helpful when i messaged him and sent them the next day. Did you try PM to the dev to see if they can assist you too yet?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

the coinswap was quite a long time ago. Maybe they are not checking it or sending them anymore? I do remember my one took a while before i got them also though and the dev was helpful when i messaged him and sent them the next day. Did you try PM to the dev to see if they can assist you too yet?

Honestly no i didn't. i guess i should have tried that first before yapping. Thanks for bringing me back from fudiville. I did wait 4 days before yapping though, so that should be worth something Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Honestly no i didn't. i guess i should have tried that first before yapping. Thanks for bringing me back from fudiville. I did wait 4 days before yapping though, so that should be worth something Grin

I will like to add an update that i sent a pm op, went on their website and sent an email to customer service and i have yet to receive a reply.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Can't see big updates yet on Hat's website, also i have a friend who's in a big problem, he can't swap his old tokens into the new ones, the ANN too isn't updated yet! And everything looks messedup here! I surely think that this is a scam, not fudding but at least, when  you start a project, work to make it look perfect and especially, respond to member's pm's !
Eli1005

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Just an opinion that'll probably get deleted but looking back at things that have happened with this coin consider this.  If someone were to scam and try to make it seem like a legit project or avoid legal issues this could be a possibility.  One thing I've noticed is they have more telegram users than they do wallets almost by 2 to 1, also noting their reddit has hardly anyone.  So bought telegram user to create an illusion of a strong following.  Next they have announced very disappointing news that was hyped and delayed possibly to entice buyers.  Now every step since I've been in this coin seemed like hurdles have always been in the way of selling.  Tolken swaps that I believe people are still waiting on, the incentive of staking that you can't withdraw and to add once your coins were in Alpha wallet there was no way of withdrawing.  Next was the Mew decimal mistake.  In their telegram group the admins kept saying over and over just add a new coin with the decimals being correct and name it hat2.  Never worked for me even though I've added several coins in Mew and even tested other coins.  Couple people in telegram  said they got it to work but I'm convinced at this point it was admin's second accounts or paid accounts.  Next came the beta wallet (people having problems receiving the link)which I was pretty sure they said if you apply for it you would be able to withdraw which was not true also adding if you wanted to withdraw you're staking profits you had to KYC which is bizarre.  Finally i had to use the method provided by a user in bitcoin talk to send my tokens to the exchange.  I'm out and sold finally but looking back how great would it be to make it very difficult for people to sell with all these hurdles pump news about releasing names of dev's (which turned out to be bogus) and try and create buy volume that devs and telegram admins could sell into without competition from tolken holders.  There has been more drama surrounding this coin that I've missed but please, add more to this thread of hurdles created by hawala to suppress sell volume.
MurtazaTX

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:48:49 AM by MurtazaTX

I like the idea behind this coin. I do not own any. Still doing my initial research on it. I read a lot of red flags. So did some research.

so hat.exchange says the team behind HAT.Exchange is available on the website of the holding company, Bynary Inc. or http://bynaryinc.com/

People behind it are
Zeeshan Masood CEO/CTO
Navaid Yusuf    Board Director
Omer Masood   Board Director  programmer, architect, designer
Sean Pettersen Board Director
Mario Suwandy Head of Design
www.stahlcowen.com as the legal firm representing them.

now out of the above-listed guys, I have information for first 2.

Zeeshan Masood (Treasurer )& Navaid Yusuf (President) had  WORLDTRADECORP registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C24070-2001NV
Navaid Yusuf(President) had MICRONIX registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C26733-2001NV

Zeeshan Masood used to own Togglewave LLC Forfeited existence  
Currently (President) Reach Communications Inc. CA, TX   JUSTYAP

current personal addresses are for Irving TX 75063 and Elk Grove CA 95624

I don't think this can be a scam since it would be the most stupid one. If I can have phone numbers, addresses and another personal history in a day everyone else can too.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

This silence is killing this project people are losing their patience and dumping price to low but it is hard for those who bought this token at the top. Before swap it was looking nice and things are moving forward nicely but suddenly and this head to downward. Just waiting and watching this on going situation.
stonesy

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Copy/pasta from Reddit:

I have chased the elusive TekSystems a third time, as I have yet to receive confirmation. At this stage I'd say it's safe to say they aren't willing to divulge the information directly, and we must rely on blind faith.

Personally, if it were my face on their website - I would want to make certain that people were aware it was a legitimate project, as to not be guilty by association. That said, as they're hired help they certainly aren't at liberty to provide me any details unless instructed to do so. That's not to say that the project is an out-right "scam", but just another one of many "holes".

Throughout there have been many inconsistencies, dubious happenings and a complete lack of professionalism; given the current state of play and regardless of what the team thinks of my views/attitude - I still firmly believe the onus is on the team to diffuse the situation, but alas thus far their attitude has been "FUD Campaign" muh!

When in actual fact, it's more a case of concern and highlighting the holes that the team created all by themselves. Moreover, the holes have been so glaringly obvious that it was inevitable that someone was going to call them out on it.

I've relayed these thoughts to Edward the team "advisor" in private, and I know there's a few dedicated people still holding the team in high regards - but genuinely this campaign as they like to refer to it, has been nothing more than your own doing. Regardless of your cavalier attitude stating "investors" don't matter, we have no say etc etc - the contempt you hold and clearly demonstrate for any potential users of your project has been evident throughout - so it is no wonder that when you make mistakes people are quick to point the finger.

Which is why you should be squeaky clean and cut the crap - instead you appear to have gone dark/stealth i.e. website/blog has been cleaned of all traces of previous wrongdoing and instant bans for basically anyone who dare question your project in any capacity.

There were numerous comments made in December 2017 by your own admin team regarding legal teams, MSB licenses, trademarks, Venture Capital funding which never came to fruition and when push came to shove it was absolutely clear that little of that was true.

The team created this atmosphere of contempt whilst luring people with statements of grandeur, so you cannot blame us for being frustrated when people are let down by your (in my opinion) half baked reveal and announcements. When you make promises and statements like you have in the past, which then turn out to be misguided and false you create problems only for yourselves.

EDIT:

In addition I note your new whitepaper states "privately funded" - quite comical considering yes you were, by naive prospectors like myself buying your token. I guess the crux is that you were for all intents and purposes an ICO by any other name i.e. you dropped tokens, played the market to up the price, sold tokens on the back of false hope and promises and only when you had the funds from "investors" did you suddenly acquire a legal team and actually begin the motions of setting up an actual company.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:35:06 PM by Coiner_

I like the idea behind this coin. I do not own any. Still doing my initial research on it. I read a lot of red flags. So did some research.

so hat.exchange says the team behind HAT.Exchange is available on the website of the holding company, Bynary Inc. or http://bynaryinc.com/

People behind it are
Zeeshan Masood CEO/CTO

[-- snip --]

No you don't. You have info on a Zeeshan Masood Taj and Navaid Yusuf with nothing substantial linking them to those random faces on the Bynary site. Nothing.

It's like googling Omer Masood and taking the first result of the medical doctor that shows up as evidence of their existence. There's several Zeeshans and whatnot out there, what you have could be about any of them.

Zeeshan Masood (Treasurer )& Navaid Yusuf (President) had  WORLDTRADECORP registered in Nevada (2001)

I don't think this can be a scam since it would be the most stupid one. If I can have phone numbers, addresses and another personal history in a day everyone else can too.

LOL! Two guys with a history of failed companies doesn't make you suspicious?

You really think if it was a scam they'd sit in those locations waiting for you to come and find them? Naive much?
MurtazaTX

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

People behind it are
Zeeshan Masood CEO/CTO

[-- snip --]

No you don't. You have info on a Zeeshan Masood Taj and Navaid Yusuf with nothing substantial linking them to those random faces on the Bynary site. Nothing.

It's like googling Omer Masood and taking the first result of the medical doctor that shows up as evidence of their existence. There's several Zeeshans and whatnot out there, what you have could be about any of them.

LOL! Two guys with a history of failed companies doesn't make you suspicious?

You really think if it was a scam they'd sit in those locations waiting for you to come and find them? Naive much?

Like I mentioned before I have no stake in this. I was just trying to help you guys. I have a lot more information like previous addresses, resumes, alma matters, previous projects these people were associated with). Also if you notice I don't have any information listed for Omer Masood.

Also, Tough guy just pickup the phone and call the law firm. The phone number is  312.641.0060
Stahl Cowen
55 West Monroe Street, Suite 1200
Chicago, Illinois 60603
T. 312.641.0060
MurtazaTX

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

Also, I didn't give any evidence of their existence. I don't know if these people are real.

All I am giving you is the information I found based on the names provided.

The only reason I am providing this here is it seems like people want to know the people behind the project.

Plus I am sure you must ha.ve heard of the Justice System or Court of Law. This is USA. You scam here you pay here. You won't get away like other (no names taken) countries
MurtazaTX

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

I have been reading the forums since 2015. I never posted anything on here before. The e-mail address I had registered is my work address.
I registered it in a hurry while troubleshooting my mining rig. I just changed it to personal address since I didn't want any notifications to push on my phone. (everything I know about crypto mining I learned here...just by reading. Never posted ever)

I have never invested in any ICO. I don't hold any ICO tokens. I do own a little bit ETH, LTC, DCR, EXP and ETC.

I don't know the people behind this coin. I didn't know anything about the existence of this coin until a few days ago while on medium
I read a post on medium https://medium.com/@smallcapcrypto/erc20-token-list-2018-top-5-use-your-ether-wisely-334a0e24f108

this coin was listed in the post. the word hawala ( which is an arabic/urdu word) caught my attention

I googled it, liked the idea. Wanted to know more. Googled more ..found mentions on different forums something about the developer being from Texas and the coin being a SCAM. I am from Texas. I got more curious. That's it.

Just yesterday I did some research on google and provided all the information that I found (from public records). I am not defending them. I don't want to be scammed that's why I was researching

I don't have an account on telegram . Never had one. I have a Reddit account with 5-7posts. one might think I am associated with poloniex from those posts. I genuinely tried to help complete strangers on Reddit with some issue.

I read on page 72-74 somewhere about the initial airdrop being 50%  (to me that's a SCAM and fraud red flag)
I also read about unlocked developer accounts (to me that is not right. Another red flag SCAM)
I read about the illegal trading between developer accounts (illegal, fraud high prices, SCAM)
I read about MSB ...

I know for a fact if you apply for or have a Monetary Service License or if was granted/rejected there should be a public record of it in the state of Texas or California or Nevada or Delaware.  To find out i needed names addresses to cross check. All i have been doing is browsed public records.

I don't know if this is legit or a SCAM. I wanted to provide the information i found.  I still don't know anything about the MSB.

So instead of focusing on criticizing my virgin posts. Help me find out if this is a SCAM. if this is legit and real than the potential is huge, but if it is a scam then it's not worth my money and time. Now I will have to signup on telegram to find out about what Stonesy posted?

MurtazaTX

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

Oh i see Stonesy in the above posts. New account too..lol... call him their agent too. I am joking!

this is what I don't want.
SrdjaNo1

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

what is their cirr. supply? Their market cap on CMC just did 4x...
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

what is their cirr. supply? Their market cap on CMC just did 4x...

oh i see  Shocked  Huh 
This project is so confusing
ChanHungWai

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Cash cards to crypto amazing project. Devs are very active they delivered good steady beta built
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Aw man I wish I still had my HAT. Lost them all when my ETH wallet got hacked. But maybe it's still a good time to buy back in

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

Well damn, I had forgotten about this project until now. What exactly is going on, are they not a legitimate project anymore? I hope that's not the case, it was very promising.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: