Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31875 times)
JallyFax

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Evening.

Nearly 24 hours and I am still waiting for a refund or even a confirmation that a refund is imminent.

I'm not happy.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I also find this ICO a bit fishy no convergance rate USD to ETH and u need to upload proof lol as if blockchain explorer isnt proof enough. Quite amater looking ICO Undecided

Hello GrumpyUnit,

Thanks for your input, the team is listening. You may appreciate attending this live YouTube AMA coming up on January 12th.

YouTuber @TheGobOne to interview Kent Yan live on January 12th.
Set reminder here ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINMEkW77VM

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

Evening.

Nearly 24 hours and I am still waiting for a refund or even a confirmation that a refund is imminent.

I'm not happy.

Hello JallyFax,

Many transactions are taking more than 24 hours right now. I have heard from folks on this thread that they have successfully completed refunds. Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Evening.

I'm not happy.

Hello JallyFax,

Many transactions are taking more than 24 hours right now. I have heard from folks on this thread that they have successfully completed refunds. Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Just one person who claimed it took less than 9 hours. However, I applied for a refund before him and I've waited nearly 24. There is no logic to his statement and I do not believe it to be a genuine one.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Evening.

I'm not happy.

Hello JallyFax,

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Just one person who claimed it took less than 9 hours. However, I applied for a refund before him and I've waited nearly 24. There is no logic to his statement and I do not believe it to be a genuine one.

Cannot speak to the order of transactions... there is a backlog causing delays, but transactions are being completed.

Kristen
TraDove Admin

JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

Evening.

I'm not happy.

Hello JallyFax,

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Cannot speak to the order of transactions... there is a backlog causing delays, but transactions are being completed.

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I am expecting to hear something back in the next few hours, otherwise, I will have to take this matter further.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

I am expecting to hear something back in the next few hours, otherwise, I will have to take this matter further.

Sorry you feel that way. Your transaction is just as important as all the other transactions currently in process. The team is working as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

Sorry you feel that way. Your transaction is just as important as all the other transactions currently in process. The team is working as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Yes, we keep hearing that. Show us results.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Hi all,

I am here to help connect folks with information. Please know that the TraDove team is listening to all concerns and continues to act with integrity. TraDove CEO Kent Yan will be on YouTube live on January 12th. If you have any concerns about TraDove or want to learn more about the ICO, I strongly encourage you to watch.

You may appreciate attending this live YouTube AMA coming up on January 12th.

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
pulzar83

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

TraDove ico is currently open and so far they've collected over 3,000 ETH.

However, they're funnelling the funds via thousands of tiny wallets into Binance.

People are now requesting refunds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288789.new

The ETH contribution address is:
0x90b12787fa2067ccb46f017f70c07529a562c6c9

If you do some digging through transactions you'll spot a pattern. Eth is being sent to staging wallets. Once a wallet reaches 100ETH, it is being split into 3 different wallets. Two of the three are large, about 98ETH total, and the third is the small remainder. In the new wallets for the two large amounts, the process repeats until it reaches 100 ETH, and again it splits.

What's interesting is where the small amounts are going. If you follow them, they bundle into wallets that reach about 4 ETH, then it goes to Binance.

Here's an example chain of transactions:
>From https://etherscan.io/address/0x90b12787fa2067ccb46f017f70c07529a562c6c9
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x831ac669d2b567e0a31fb25f9e84ddecec01a302affb41959e9dd38abaa0cf42
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0xd27e3ee37894bbd9bee348a4c4839e5876a53b29
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8d5ed47414468e75039bc257c9256f4300e96377869b88cf6ee44211926b0daa
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0x79f7dbbfce4fd0749c7685a9f7808555828de127
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb012d82d68974c79153ea89d8386060dbf46324e5a0a8c09130bf6cb56c78c2d
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0xb7f274b8c1731187204e0b6d79fa5dbdb8ec44d0
>And then Finally to Binance:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x22729aca88b59d2183426700524f5e0010ebda581f8468cf3d82a0e061982ade

We've heard arguments thats its "because of budgeting", "because of different projects", then its because of Coinbase.

But now it seems, that small amounts are being transferred into Binance in the end, around 4 ETH each.

It is interesting to note, that on Binance, you don't need a verified account for transferring of small amounts (24h Withdrawal Limit of 2 BTC).

This looks a bit suspicious and there doesn't seem to be any valid explanation so far.

But do your own research and make your own judgements Wink
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

Hi Pulzar83,

We hear your concerns. Please consider attending this live YouTube AMA coming up on January 12th.

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Hi Pulzar83,

We hear your concerns. Please consider attending this live YouTube AMA coming up on January 12th.

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Not to sound rude, but, you keep posting about this AMA Youtube 'interview' coming up which does not address any of the current problems. You have seen multiple people come forward questioning the companies legitimacy while voicing their fears. The time to act is now. Kent Yan should be on a stream, at this minute, clearing all concerns and putting the investors at ease. A paragraph which you paste in to this thread 20 times a day does not alleviate any fears. I could write a paragraph and sign it off with his name...it does't mean he wrote it.

The time is now Kent Yan. Show yourself and put our fears to rest.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

Hi Pulzar83,

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Not to sound rude, but, you keep posting about this AMA Youtube 'interview' coming up which does not address any of the current problems. You have seen multiple people come forward questioning the companies legitimacy while voicing their fears. The time to act is now. Kent Yan should be on a stream, at this minute, clearing all concerns and putting the investors at ease. A paragraph which you paste in to this thread 20 times a day does not alleviate any fears. I could write a paragraph and sign it off with his name...it does't mean he wrote it.

Hi JallyFax,

Not sure if you've been involved in many presales like this, but there is a significant amount of work going on behind the scenes.

Kent hired me to man this feed and provide information to those in need. There is no need to call him out here when we have a LIVE public event planned for January 12th to allow folks such as yourself to ask questions.

I understand that you are concerned, but ask that you refrain from insinuating that I or others on the team are posting false statements from our CEO.

Kristen
TraDove Admin
cataropkr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

you dont provide any information. all the information you provide us we can find on your website. there are other things that you should provide and you dont, like refunds and answers to the questions regarding your scam procedure.

stop buying this scam guys
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Hi Pulzar83,

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Hi JallyFax,

Not sure if you've been involved in many presales like this, but there is a significant amount of work going on behind the scenes.

Kent hired me to man this feed and provide information to those in need. There is no need to call him out here when we have a LIVE public event planned for January 12th to allow folks such as yourself to ask questions.

I understand that you are concerned, but ask that you refrain from insinuating that I or others on the team are posting false statements from our CEO.

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I don't think you do understand unfortunately; for the second time you have misunderstood my wording. I have not insinuated anything. I have, however, stated that anyone can create a post and sign it off as someone else.

I hope you prove me wrong. I hope the 12th turns out to be a very successful night for the ICO, I really do.

However, I'd still like my refund and I will continue to work towards achieveing that.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

you dont provide any information. all the information you provide us we can find on your website. there are other things that you should provide and you dont, like refunds and answers to the questions regarding your scam procedure.

Sorry, your statement is untrue.  Lips sealed
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

OK, JallyFax,

I've done my best to be responsive and help you. But we seem to be stuck here.

Undecided

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

It's a shame. I'm ambivalent. I intended to put much more into the ICO than I did in the coming weeks.

In 2 hours and 8 minutes it will have been 24 hours without response.

We'll see what changes between now and then.
NZICOInvestor

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

It's a shame. I'm ambivalent. I intended to put much more into the ICO than I did in the coming weeks.

I've requested a refund also, but received no response from their team to confirm if it will be actioned.

Was reading up on reddit and came across this:

"i asked for a refund 2 days ago and nothing yet. they deleted my payment from their record history after i uploaded the proof of payment. thats a scam. dont buy from these guys"

Can the team please elaborate on this further?

I was going to put in a much larger amount of ETH into this, but if they can't even stick to their word on the refunds I don't know what to think to be honest. I hope you get your money back soon JallyFax.
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

I've requested a refund also, but received no response from their team to confirm if it will be actioned.

Was reading up on reddit and came across this:

"i asked for a refund 2 days ago and nothing yet. they deleted my payment from their record history after i uploaded the proof of payment. thats a scam. dont buy from these guys"

Can the team please elaborate on this further?

I was going to put in a much larger amount of ETH into this, but if they can't even stick to their word on the refunds I don't know what to think to be honest. I hope you get your money back soon JallyFax.

Likewise. Keep me updated in this thread and I'll do the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: