Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31875 times)
superflux

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:01:28 AM by superflux

Hi everyone,

Just so everyone does not think this is a scam - here is my 4 ETH refunded back to me by TraDove.

https://imgur.com/a/IQUQu

I have reinvested this back into TraDove now as they have given me the confidence this is not a scam...

I came to this conclusion by thinking what are the green flags and what are the red flags?

The only red flag to most people is the fact that there was one 4chan member stating this was a scam due to the fact the ICO funds were immediately being moved to hundreds of different wallets.

The reason is fairly simple - the ICO funds (as confirmed when emailing Kent) have been moved onto CoinBase after they hit the TraDove accounts. Doing this is much more secure than storing the funds of an ICO in a single wallet. CoinBase spreads large amounts of funds into multiple wallets - however this is done in the backend of CoinBase - it is a blockchain security feature to spread risk, so if one wallet is compromised, the loss is minimal. Remember when Bittrex was hacked? This is because Bittrex did not do this - they had far too many funds stored in a single wallet point containing millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin. So, this is why you are seeing funds moved from the TraDove ICO wallets into CoinBase and then CoinBase moving them in the backend into Binance wallets.

The only other red flag I can see raised by people is the poor grammatical skills on parts of the ICO website - please remember that the CEO of TraDove is Chinese and sometimes there may be slight spelling errors due to English being a second language - hardly a red flag in my view but I can see how others may interpret that.

Now if anyone has any other issues they would like to bring up I am more than happy to try and get answers for you or even answer them myself.

Finally, I am not in any way affiliated with TraDove, but I went through the entire range of emotions by investing, asking for a refund when I panicked and now am 100% back on board.

Thanks everyone Smiley

may i ask you why are you lying ? you sent 7 ethereum to tradoves ethereum address. Ok, you said you got fully refunded (4 eth out of 7 isn't fully refunded) but u didn't go back as you said you do. I almost believed you but the evidence shows otherwise.
Edit: the official tradove address is 0x90B12787fa2067ccb46f017f70C07529A562C6C9 . Only 1 payment was done to that address from your address.
His eth address is this: 0x633B73A3d7d1468B1DEB79859cB37c5318F15b1b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modano182

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Hi everyone,

Just so everyone does not think this is a scam - here is my 4 ETH refunded back to me by TraDove.

I have reinvested this back into TraDove now as they have given me the confidence this is not a scam...

I came to this conclusion by thinking what are the green flags and what are the red flags?

The only red flag to most people is the fact that there was one 4chan member stating this was a scam due to the fact the ICO funds were immediately being moved to hundreds of different wallets.

The reason is fairly simple - the ICO funds (as confirmed when emailing Kent) have been moved onto CoinBase after they hit the TraDove accounts. Doing this is much more secure than storing the funds of an ICO in a single wallet. CoinBase spreads large amounts of funds into multiple wallets - however this is done in the backend of CoinBase - it is a blockchain security feature to spread risk, so if one wallet is compromised, the loss is minimal. Remember when Bittrex was hacked? This is because Bittrex did not do this - they had far too many funds stored in a single wallet point containing millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin. So, this is why you are seeing funds moved from the TraDove ICO wallets into CoinBase and then CoinBase moving them in the backend into Binance wallets.

The only other red flag I can see raised by people is the poor grammatical skills on parts of the ICO website - please remember that the CEO of TraDove is Chinese and sometimes there may be slight spelling errors due to English being a second language - hardly a red flag in my view but I can see how others may interpret that.

Now if anyone has any other issues they would like to bring up I am more than happy to try and get answers for you or even answer them myself.

Finally, I am not in any way affiliated with TraDove, but I went through the entire range of emotions by investing, asking for a refund when I panicked and now am 100% back on board.

Thanks everyone Smiley

may i ask you why are you lying ? you sent 7 ethereum to tradoves ethereum address. Ok, you said you got fully refunded (4 eth out of 7 isn't fully refunded) but u didn't go back as you said you do. I almost believed you but the evidence shows otherwise.
Edit: the official tradove address is 0x90B12787fa2067ccb46f017f70C07529A562C6C9 . Only 1 payment was done to that address from your address.

Yes that is a fair comment - I received 4 ETH back from TraDove. When they advised me they will refund within a few hours I told them to send me back 4 as I still wanted to be invested in the project after hearing they WOULD refund me. So TraDove did as I instructed and sent me 4 ETH back and I still have 3 ETH invested in TraDove. I am going to be investing more into TraDove once I can access my wallet.

Ugh...I apologise for the confusion, but it already being a lengthy explanation as above, I figured this a relatively unimportant detail.

If you have any questions for me superflux please just ask me. Don't just take the stance that I am lying to you - if you have concerns just ask me directly!
modano182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone Smiley

Also - regardless of the details of how I received my refund - doesn't this prove to you that this isn't a scam? It would have to be the worst scam in the world if they sent victims any of their money back haha Smiley
Ted King

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone Smiley

Yes that is a fair comment - I received 4 ETH back from TraDove. When they advised me they will refund within a few hours I told them to send me back 4 as I still wanted to be invested in the project after hearing they WOULD refund me. So TraDove did as I instructed and sent me 4 ETH back and I still have 3 ETH invested in TraDove. I am going to be investing more into TraDove once I can access my wallet.

Ugh...I apologise for the confusion, but it already being a lengthy explanation as above, I figured this a relatively unimportant detail.

If you have any questions for me superflux please just ask me. Don't just take the stance that I am lying to you - if you have concerns just ask me directly!
Thanks for the comment. And of course I'm still waiting for an explanation from the team on a very important issue.
cataropkr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

Just to remind everyone, not to buy from these scammers, i asked for a refund more than 30hours ago and no answer, and after i uploaded the evidence of my payment on their wallet they completely deleted my payment from my account history. Its not approval, its not pending, its not at all. its gone.

say no to scammers.
superflux

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone Smiley

Also - regardless of the details of how I received my refund - doesn't this prove to you that this isn't a scam? It would have to be the worst scam in the world if they sent victims any of their money back haha Smiley

i was only reading at the beginning and didn't believe the FUD that was going. I saw your image with the refund and did some digging for my own safety. I looked up to your first comment when you said that they FULLY REFUNDED (which means 7 out of 7 ETH), and then you said that you got into tradove again, so i checked and from your eth address there was no such thing. I got into tradove and i don't regret it, if it's indeed a scam, i lost money that i was willing to loose.
modano182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone Smiley

i was only reading at the beginning and didn't believe the FUD that was going. I saw your image with the refund and did some digging for my own safety. I looked up to your first comment when you said that they FULLY REFUNDED (which means 7 out of 7 ETH), and then you said that you got into tradove again, so i checked and from your eth address there was no such thing. I got into tradove and i don't regret it, if it's indeed a scam, i lost money that i was willing to loose.

Sorry mate - I just figured it was easier to say fully refunded because they did completely refund what I asked for (being 4 ETH) - they were going to send me the full 7 but I decided to keep 3 ETH in there.

Once again I apologise superflux for not clarifying this as it probably makes my story look a little dodgy - I have just learnt a lot about TraDove over the last few days and feel that the least I can do for TraDove is help fight the FUD, given I took a lot of their time when I was freaking out about getting my refund.

cataropkr - I am sure this is at least the 100th time you have posted this and I am sure you have probably asked this 1,000 times in the Telegram. The answer from all of the staff working at TraDove is that refunds are being prioritised in order of who invested first - this may take 48 - 72 hours given the fact the staff are working extremely hard to process applications from new investors. Please be patient - your refund will come. When it does come can I please ask that you share this with the rest of the community? Once you see you have not been scammed I think it would be nice of you to retract your "scam" statements for everyone to see, as this will be a powerful message to all new investors...and they can rest assured knowing that they are investing in a safe and fully compliant project.

Thank you all
b76d6g83

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

I am ambivalent about tradove.
In my opinion, this whole thing is not a scam and I do not impute base motives to tradove.
However, there are a lot of questions in my mind (beside that ones that are still unacknowledged in this thread).
The project is crude and immature. It seems amateurish, what really is unusual for such a high-level team (when all the team members really are involved in this project).
I suggest, tradove hired Ms. Kristen Colwell (director of marketing at Brian D. Colwell) to make some advertisement for their coin (her husband? brian is a team member of tradove’s facebook page), but she is not really into this subject matter and are not able to answer the questions by herself. But why did tradove hire such a small business for that?
Other than cataropkr’s payment, mine has been accepted without any problems:
https://imgur.com/a/rGtI4
Nevertheless, because this project is not what I expected and the company does not act like one of their niveau, I also asked for a refund yesterday and mailed to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com. Till now, I haven’t received an answer, but I will keep you up to date.

Best wishes
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

REMINDER FOR NEWCOMERS.

THIS IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST OR REGISTER

CryptoCristi

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

REMINDER FOR NEWCOMERS.

THIS IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST OR REGISTER

STOP IT YOU RETARD! You are damaging my investment!!!

It is amazing what some FUD can do in this market.. People actually believe in this scam crap instead of doing their own due diligence..
mmm3737

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

In my opinion, this whole thing is not a scam and I do not impute base motives to tradove.
However, there are a lot of questions in my mind (beside that ones that are still unacknowledged in this thread).
The project is crude and immature. It seems amateurish, what really is unusual for such a high-level team (when all the team members really are involved in this project).
I suggest, tradove hired Ms. Kristen Colwell (director of marketing at Brian D. Colwell) to make some advertisement for their coin (her husband? brian is a team member of tradove’s facebook page), but she is not really into this subject matter and are not able to answer the questions by herself. But why did tradove hire such a small business for that?
Nevertheless, because this project is not what I expected and the company does not act like one of their niveau, I also asked for a refund yesterday and mailed to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com. Till now, I haven’t received an answer, but I will keep you up to date.

Best wishes

Thanks b76d6g83 as I will be following your posts closely going forward.  I too invested in the ICO, but unlike you I haven't received any confirmation that my payment was accepted.  My order status has been at "pending" for 2 days now.  I just sent an email to the addresses you mentioned above, so we'll see what happens.

Best
Kristen_Colwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Digital nomad reporting from the cryptosphere

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

Best wishes

Hi,

This is Kristen. Though I am no longer working on behalf of TraDove, I wanted to respond to this message because it referenced me personally.

My background is in marketing and I love challenges.  As an investor in TraDove, I was excited by the opportunity to help with marketing of the ICO. This opportunity popped up just over a week ago. My directive was to maintain this Bitcointalk feed and the TraDove Facebook page to connect people with information as questions arose.

How deep is my knowledge of ICOs?Huh Well... My first foray into cryptocurrencies was with ETH and Crypto Kitties.... I'm one of THOSE people. Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and I (along with many, many others) am interested in stepping into this space.

I am an honest person and any review of my prior working relationships will back this up. My efforts on this feed were meant to clear confusion, but I can only work with the information that I am given.

Long story, short? I'm out!

Thanks to those who came to my aid on this feed. I hope everyone recognizes that my personal intentions were good.

Peace out,

Kristen

Lions, and Tigers, and CRYPTO, Oh My!
Wanderer1291

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

There was a FUD comment made a while back saying "They claim to be a really huge company/network B2B and they are not at all. It's in the best case scenario a very tiny company, that earn some money with email spamming."

I'd like to point out that their website, tradove.com, has an Alexa ranking of 31k at the time of this writing. That is VERY low for an Alexa ranking, and means they have a very high amount of website traffic. It's extremely difficult and requires a lot of traffic to get enough users to one's site to get an Alexa ranking under 100k... and the Tradove website's traffic has given them a super low ranking of 31k. That tells you something GOOD about how established their biz must be and the number of users who are using their website every single day (hint: it takes a crap ton of users to get an Alexa ranking that low). So in that context, accusing them of making their money by email spamming is totally delusional.

And those same users are going to be what gives Tradove's coin a much better-than-average chance of success.

(Yes, I'm brand new to the forum - this forum was one of my research stops prior to investing in the ico and I couldn't resist commenting.)

Anyhow, I hope they get someone on here who is familiar with the ico space to set the FUD'ers doubts to rest. As an investor, I don't like this thread coming up #1 in Google search.
b76d6g83

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Best wishes

Hi,

This is Kristen. Though I am no longer working on behalf of TraDove, I wanted to respond to this message because it referenced me personally.

My background is in marketing and I love challenges.  As an investor in TraDove, I was excited by the opportunity to help with marketing of the ICO. This opportunity popped up just over a week ago. My directive was to maintain this Bitcointalk feed and the TraDove Facebook page to connect people with information as questions arose.

How deep is my knowledge of ICOs?Huh Well... My first foray into cryptocurrencies was with ETH and Crypto Kitties.... I'm one of THOSE people. Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and I (along with many, many others) am interested in stepping into this space.

I am an honest person and any review of my prior working relationships will back this up. My efforts on this feed were meant to clear confusion, but I can only work with the information that I am given.

Long story, short? I'm out!

Thanks to those who came to my aid on this feed. I hope everyone recognizes that my personal intentions were good.

Peace out,

Kristen

Hi Kristen,

thank you very much for your reply and your honesty.
And I just want you to know that I never had in mind to put you in a bad light or to offend you.

Best wishes
NZICOInvestor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Still no refund from these fraudsters. Seems like no one else has received one too, just this tradove shill account modano182 lying to everyone to try and trick new investors.

I know a few lads on twitter with over 100k followers and big into ICOs. Wait til they hear about this scam.
Kristen_Colwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Digital nomad reporting from the cryptosphere

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

Hi b76d6g83,

No worries! Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. I'm an open book.

Kind regards,

Kristen

Lions, and Tigers, and CRYPTO, Oh My!
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Still no refund from these fraudsters. Seems like no one else has received one too, just this tradove shill account modano182 lying to everyone to try and trick new investors.

I know a few lads on twitter with over 100k followers and big into ICOs. Wait til they hear about this scam.

Calm down, this is far from a scam, just unorganised.

They are getting their acts together now.

atasmehmed

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

hello i sent 0.17683571 btc to join ico.
I failed to join icoy.
bende telegram also sharing pictures.
I do not have the answer.
Could you help.
modano182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

What are you talking about you idiot...look if you don't want to invest, don't invest!

Just wait until everyone who asked receives their refund, then I want an apology.
JallyFax

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone Smiley

What it shows is that YOU are a liar. You have been caught out. You've made a new account, you've fabricated a refund while everyone who actually invested in this 'ICO' is sitting here waiting. We've been lied to. I was told I would receive a response and a refund within 24 hours. It has now been 50 hours and I have yet to hear anything. I guarantee if I had invested a further 2 ETH I wouldn't be sitting here waiting for it to be confirmed.

Still no email response. Still no ETH refunded.

It's a scam. At 10:30pm tomorrow when the third day hits I escalate this greatly. You will all end up falling. Laws exist for a reason and this is fraud. It is very clear to see that you are not an investor, you are part of the group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: