Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31884 times)
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

TraDove Business Social Network to Launch First B2B Cryptocurrency

Palo Alto, California - October 15, 2017

First B2B cryptocurrency on fast-growing TraDove Business Social Network ready to launch.

Many coin offerings launch with little to no code complete and the killer app that thecoin offering is meant to fund remains an idea in the founder’s head. TraDove is NOT one of these. A highly experienced team of programmers and business managers has been dedicated to creating a fast growing business social network. With TraDove already surpassing a number of its set milestones, the board of directors feel that now is the perfect time to launch a B2B oriented coin offering.  

TraDove’s BBCoin will serve as a primary payment tool within the TraDove Business Social Network. Users who choose to use BBCoin within their sales, marketing and trade are ensuring the legitimacy of their activities, adding a layer of credibility on top of TraDove’s already existing member screening and reference system.

TraDove looks forward to continuing its service to users and the global business community.

TraDove started operation in 2012 and currently serves more than 250,000 business users from over 100,000 businesses worldwide. For more information, please visit http://bbcoin.tradove.com.

Stay tuned for more announcements and TraDove will see you in later this month!

This is the roughest ann thread I've seen in this forum , but it has raised a lot dollars , can't believe it .

goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Hi,

before I join the KYC I would like to ask something since the whitepaper is not released yet.

What's the max / min amount during presale?

Soft and Hardcap?

Also - the telegram link on the website doesn't work.

I would like to know too

Also the team and the advisors of this team seems to have a very strong background, which is a very good sign

This project seems to be very interesting.and his team consists of a group of smart people.good luck
kentjyan

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

Highest Rated upcoming ICO

Tradove is rated as the best upcoming ICO next to the promising new platform Neon Exchange

Our ICO came in with a 9/10

https://hackernoon.com/the-complete-guide-to-upcoming-icos-q1-2018-56d0de4763a1

We're honoured! Get behind us and refer us to the rest of the crypto world by logging in and copying your email link to receive a referral bonus
https://bbcoin.tradove.com/login

Good Fortune

-Kent
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

REMINDER FOR NEWCOMERS.

THIS IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST OR REGISTER
are you part of tradevo team... nice drama  Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

damn to much good ico at the moment, made me confused  Grin Grin Grin
i think, will join after presale, when btc recover, not all presale is good time for investing, cause is tied with usd, while i invest using btc

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Tradove is rated as the best upcoming ICO next to the promising new platform Neon Exchange

We're honoured! Get behind us and refer us to the rest of the crypto world by logging in and copying your email link to receive a referral bonus

Good Fortune

-Kent
when this token listing on exchange?

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Good Fortune

-Kent
when this token listing on exchange?

We will be releasing details about the token listing closer to the end of the ICO - thank you for your interest and stay tuned!

Best Wishes

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

We'll be listing on exchanges after the conclusion of our ICO public sale period which ends on 28 February.

Currently you can still purchase in the pre-ICO at a discounted price and with a bonus allocation of an additional 10% tokens.

Tokens will be distributed to purchasers' digital wallets after the end of the ICO.

Good fortune to you,

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6mwB7jI.jpg
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

https://i.imgur.com/doLWQnK.jpg
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

Need more information about this project

Hi there,

Please go to our website, read our whitepaper, read the endorsements from our high-profile investors, scroll back through this thread to see links to the ICOBench review, the Neon Exchange review, join our telegram group and read the FAQ. All of those links appear in this thread in the recent past. And of course any other sources of information or opinion that you value!

There is just no substitute for reading and thinking about a project yourself. Our ICO remains open until the end of February so you have plenty of time to become well informed.

After you've done that reading, then consider asking any questions that remain unanswered either in this forum (for macro, conceptual or overview issues) or in the Telegram group (for procedural or how to questions).

Happy reading and good fortune to you!

-Kent
CEO, Tradove Inc.

kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

Hi,

before I join the KYC I would like to ask something since the whitepaper is not released yet.

What's the max / min amount during presale?

Soft and Hardcap?

Also - the telegram link on the website doesn't work.

I would like to know too

Also the team and the advisors of this team seems to have a very strong background, which is a very good sign

This project seems to be very interesting.and his team consists of a group of smart people.good luck
Thanks for your best wishes, goocoin!!!

Good Fortune to you also,

-Kent
CEO, Tradove Inc.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

damn to much good ico at the moment, made me confused  Grin Grin Grin
i think, will join after presale, when btc recover, not all presale is good time for investing, cause is tied with usd, while i invest using btc

Of course you should invest if and when you choose, but don't overlook that you get a BBCoin at a significant discount (US$0.12) now compared with the price during the ICO (US$0.16). 

And if you buy during the remainder of January during the presale you also get an additional 10% bonus!

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Good Fortune,

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

Kent

In the Youtube AMA, your closing statement was "SHOW ME THE MONEY" (very professional, btw)

Investors have shown you the money already, but when will you show investors the Slovenia blockchain team you promised? When will you show investors the professional marketing you promised, which includes a much needed revamp in branding, website, PR?

I have seen many ICOs with half the hardcap employ a bigger and more efficient team to handle the ICO process, it is clear your team has no crypto experience. Investors have waited over a week for payment confirmation and all team can say is "we are busy, wait". They don't even know the correct number of tokens sold  Huh Huh

I see all these poor investors tired of lame excuses and desperate for straight answers, yet all they get is another round of "bla bla bla" coupled with some oversized graphics produced with MS Paint, nothing significant has moved forward!
Confirmation of 24 hours becomes 48 hours, 48 hours becomes 8 days... Announcement of this week becomes next week, next week becomes next month...

First you say team is from Slovenia, now you say it's from Slovakia Huh You do realize that Slovenia and Slovakia are two different countries, right??

No adequate marketing, no blockchain team, no partnership deals, no honest communication.
No wonder this has not sold out even after over two months of presale... Ohhh, but whales are coming soon, right?!  Roll Eyes
I do not see where he mentioned Slovakia  Huh

Kent, the CEO, said that on Telegram on January 19th, and I quote "We have hired a Slovakia team in block chain and should be publish their info very soon"
Turns out to be Slovenian after all.

Guess what, still no signs of it being listed on KickICO, despite promised for January 20th.  Cheesy

And to make the deal even sweeter, they postponed the ICO's end date by 13 days. Guess there isn't enough demand eh?? What happened to all the "whales" that Kent talked about in AMA??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Check out all the investors whining about it on their Telegram chat  Cheesy Phew, to think that I almost invested in this!

It is clear now that Kent isn't serious or reliable, he doesn't care about blockchain B2B or the investors, all he cares about is "SHOW ME THE MONEY!" and will break as many promises as he needs to achieve that.

Hi Siberian Wanderer

Perhaps you might care to engage with something substantial about our project?  You demanded details of our blockchain team. A post with their photos, full work histories, LinkedIn profiles and company name has been on this thread for a while now yet you appear not to have read it or engaged with any of its content. DO you care to analyse anything of substance or do you prefer always to find fault?  What do you think or our blockchain team? Isn't their experience and capacity important?  Isn't that why you wanted to know more details?

In relation to your specific compaints, yes, I did once mistype Slovakia for Slovenia in the Telegram group. Once. I have consistently stated that the blockchain team were Slovenian. And yes, we did believe that KickICO would list us on 20 January. Turns out that KickICO will not list ICOs until they start. We will be listed there on 1 Feb.

I understand that you and many others mistook my humour at the end of my AMA interview when I said 'show me the money'. But I was right about large investors. We have now raised over US$20 million in our pre-sale period. You may be right that we could do some slicker marketing. Pretty good fundraising with 'bad' marketing, right?  Maybe the business idea, Tradove's company record over 5 years, our established tight-knit team are significant to some investors?  Maybe that's why Forbes, ICOBench, Neon Exchange and others rate this ICO highly?

Since your initial complaints we have appointed Nathan Christian as ICO Manager, appointed David Drake as an ICO Advisor, responded to requests to institute a referral program, replaced our bounty manager and announced a new bounty program. All of these announcements were made in this thread and you have commented on none of them.

You are free to decide not to invest. But why so much vitriol directed at me and my team? Have we met and did I offend you some how??  Will you now engage with some issues of substance? Or are you merely trying to find fault? Perhaps you are from a rival ICO trying to fundraise at the same time?Perhaps you simply use this space as a place to relieve your frustrations?

If you have questions about our actual business idea or project, please ask them!

Good fortune to you,

-Kent
CEO, Tradove Inc.

dungta

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

ERC token but still buy/distribute token manually Huh You guys havent created token yet...and no smartcontract.
Poor website...
poor dev
good community and PR trick
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
Merited by standards (20)

I am sure this is not a scam, but I am not optimistic about its future.
Their business has been here for years, but not so successful.
Their website is not attractive at all, with low alexa ranking.
The token is not likely to be in high demand for a long time.
snowfu199

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

BTY, I just went across this article:
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/01/a-letter-from-brian-colwell-to-the-tradove-community-why-i-left/.html
TraDove_Rick

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Hi. I'm Rick and I will be assisting in this thread with any questions you may have. In regards to Brian's letter, while we understand some of his frustrations with the project, his opinions on the direct of the project were noted. It is unfortunate but Kent and TraDove at large have no ill will towards Brian and wish him the best in his future endeavors.
TraDove_Rick

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

We invite everyone to come check out our FAQ page in regards to our project: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-frequently-asked-questions-6364b93fb721

In addition, we have started a Reddit open thread for anyone to ask any questions on there as well. We will also be answering any questions on here as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/tradove/comments/7shryl/addressing_concerns_and_questions_open_thread/
snowfu199

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

I am not claiming it is a scam, since it is not.
I am just concerned whether you can succeed.
Look what you have got after 5 years operations:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/tradove.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: