Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31889 times)
kentjyan

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/O63CdNC.jpg
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Would like to know more about this B2B... is the whitepaper already available?

Hi Mynameisange,

Here is the link to our whitepaper on our website: https://bbcoin.tradove.com/doc/TraDove%20Global%20B2B%20Token%20Offering%20White%20Paper.pdf

You'll find lots more, including our roadmap, links to ICO reviews and investor endorsements on our website: https://bbcoin.tradove.com/

Reading a few pages back in this thread will give you other links and if you have any questions, please ask me.

Good Fortune,

-Kent J Yan
CEO, Tradove Inc.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

after analyzing all the information, the prospects for the future of this project are very obvious. Tell me please, how can anyone want to participate in the signature of the company?
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

https://i.imgur.com/yTEGX8v.jpg
AceVentura

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Please address this:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tradove-bbcoin-review-zaid-mahomedy/

"The white paper offers a competitor analysis of Tradove against other platforms - as they existed a decade ago.

It states that they offer something better than volatile fiat markets, but the term sheet states that their is high risk with their token price. It doesn't mention any "stable coin" mechanisms that BBCoin will employ to stabilize the price (against the USD or a basket of currencies?).

No mention of escrow protection mechanisms or how the return of inferior or damaged goods is handled (on the blockchain and in practice). AliPay, Paypal, Amazon and even the credit card companies have buyer protection guarantees. SAP's Ariba network offers superior functionality beyond the features listed in the whitepaper. No explanation has been offered on how Tradove plans to offer advanced / superior endorsement functionality of professional contacts."

"The tokens are not a security and do not entitle the holder to dividends from the success of Tradove. With BBCoin, token holders can only use it to pay for advertising in 2019, and to pay for goods in 2020 if the project plan is implemented without delays. Why should investors buy tokens in early-2018?"

Thank you.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

Please address this:

"The white paper offers a competitor analysis of Tradove against other platforms - as they existed a decade ago.

It states that they offer something better than volatile fiat markets, but the term sheet states that their is high risk with their token price. It doesn't mention any "stable coin" mechanisms that BBCoin will employ to stabilize the price (against the USD or a basket of currencies?).

No mention of escrow protection mechanisms or how the return of inferior or damaged goods is handled (on the blockchain and in practice). AliPay, Paypal, Amazon and even the credit card companies have buyer protection guarantees. SAP's Ariba network offers superior functionality beyond the features listed in the whitepaper. No explanation has been offered on how Tradove plans to offer advanced / superior endorsement functionality of professional contacts."

"The tokens are not a security and do not entitle the holder to dividends from the success of Tradove. With BBCoin, token holders can only use it to pay for advertising in 2019, and to pay for goods in 2020 if the project plan is implemented without delays. Why should investors buy tokens in early-2018?"

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/TfSX8m8.jpg

Tradove is soaring towards its hard cap, so while I and our investors recognise that there are challenges on the road ahead there is no reason to think that these challenges can't be overcome. Stable coin solutions will be discussed with our blockchain development team, the use of smart contracts will protect our users and grant buyer protection, etc.

At the moment what we are seeing is people putting tremendous value in the big picture - a truly revolutionary B2B product - which should be held now while it is affordable and cashed later when we have deployed the massive army of capital against these standard developmental challenges. 

I appreciate the review and thank you for bringing it into the discussion - but these technical challenges will be overcome in due course and the community will be kept up to date on these advancements.

For now the question really is do you see value in what is being proposed here? If not, you don't have to invest - but if, like many others, you see Tradove as a true solution to a problematic industry, I urge you to get on board.

Good Fortune,
- Kent
AceVentura

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Please address this:

Thank you.

Tradove is soaring towards its hard cap, so while I and our investors recognise that there are challenges on the road ahead there is no reason to think that these challenges can't be overcome. Stable coin solutions will be discussed with our blockchain development team, the use of smart contracts will protect our users and grant buyer protection, etc.

At the moment what we are seeing is people putting tremendous value in the big picture - a truly revolutionary B2B product - which should be held now while it is affordable and cashed later when we have deployed the massive army of capital against these standard developmental challenges. 

I appreciate the review and thank you for bringing it into the discussion - but these technical challenges will be overcome in due course and the community will be kept up to date on these advancements.

For now the question really is do you see value in what is being proposed here? If not, you don't have to invest - but if, like many others, you see Tradove as a true solution to a problematic industry, I urge you to get on board.

Good Fortune,
- Kent

Okay, so you answered nothing.  There is absolutely no need for your token, especially as an investment.  I see no value here, only a greedy cash grab.

You're asking for north of 50 million dollars, and you haven't worked out any of these issues yet?  Shady stuff my dude.  People like you give this space and ICOs a bad reputation.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Hello administrators, tell me why the terms of the Signature of the bounty were changed after 2 weeks of the beginning of the bounty? In the initial conditions, it was written that 20% (600,000 BBCoins) of the bounty tokens will be allocated to the company's Signature and the company will be held for 3 weeks and now you have reduced the number of tokens for Signature up to 10% (300,000 BBCoins) and increasing the time Signature of the company up to 5 weeks. This is very unfair to the bounty members you simply cheated on; you should at least keep the original number of tokens allocated to the Signature company at a rate of 20% (600,000 BBCoins). I ask the project administrators to keep their word and allocate 20% (600,000 BBCoins) token to Signature the bounty. Thank you
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Please address this:

Thank you.

Good Fortune,
- Kent
Hello Dev, tell  why changed the company's bounty and its terms used to bounty the company was allocated 5,000,000 BBCoins tokens now on the bounty allocated only 3,000,000 BBCoins tokens? From what budget will the BBCoins tokens be paid to the old bounty company members from the new budget (3,000,000 BBCoins) or from the old budget (5,000,000 BBCoins).
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

Please address this:

Thank you.

Good Fortune,
- Kent

Okay, so you answered nothing.  There is absolutely no need for your token, especially as an investment.  I see no value here, only a greedy cash grab.

You're asking for north of 50 million dollars, and you haven't worked out any of these issues yet?  Shady stuff my dude.  People like you give this space and ICOs a bad reputation.

Simple answer - if you don't like the idea, don't invest - Tradove is more than quite surmountable technical challenges, it is a very valuable idea with a huge amount of infrastructure, developmental precision, managerial experience and now capital behind it.

I put it to you that missing the idea because of issues that are part and parcel of the development process is missing the point entirely.

The concept is what you investing in, and when the value of this idea is recognised, everyone who put in early will share in the spoils

I won't attempt to have the last word on this, if you don't want to invest, no one is forcing you to

Best regards
-Kent

AceVentura

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:22:52 PM by AceVentura

Please address this:

Thank you.

Good Fortune,
- Kent

Okay, so you answered nothing.  There is absolutely no need for your token, especially as an investment.  I see no value here, only a greedy cash grab.

You're asking for north of 50 million dollars, and you haven't worked out any of these issues yet?  Shady stuff my dude.  People like you give this space and ICOs a bad reputation.

Simple answer - if you don't like the idea, don't invest - Tradove is more than quite surmountable technical challenges, it is a very valuable idea with a huge amount of infrastructure, developmental precision, managerial experience and now capital behind it.

I put it to you that missing the idea because of issues that are part and parcel of the development process is missing the point entirely.

The concept is what you investing in, and when the value of this idea is recognised, everyone who put in early will share in the spoils

I won't attempt to have the last word on this, if you don't want to invest, no one is forcing you to

Best regards
-Kent

Actually, I agree.  Your business model could be very profitable for you.  But unfortunately for holders of your useless tokens, this means nothing.  Your success does not translate to gains for your token holders.  You have no idea how economics works clearly, or you do and are choosing to hose investors.  Either way, you know very well you are scamming people.  I hope the SEC looks into this heavily.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 651

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

Congratulations for raising $40 million, what is the hard cap of this project.
I was not able to follow this project because the promotion has been stopped specifically the signature campaign, but still
they were able to raise a good amount, I can now say that the marketing is quite good, I just joined your telegram channel now to ask relevant questions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

hi tradove. i am wondering what is the ico price of each BBcoin? and what is your total supply? your reply is appreciated.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

Congratulations for raising $40 million, what is the hard cap of this project.
I was not able to follow this project because the promotion has been stopped specifically the signature campaign, but still
they were able to raise a good amount, I can now say that the marketing is quite good, I just joined your telegram channel now to ask relevant questions.

Thank you Viscore - Make that $41 Million!

We are very grateful to all our investors for backing our project! The hard cap is $52 Million USD.

https://i.imgur.com/7bpa2kl.jpg

Good fortune,

-Kent
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Congrats on reaching 41 mill and hope a few more mill within the 7 days. I have invested and look forward to receiving my tokens. Can't wait to see the team put the project into full motion.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tvzbcVD.jpg
adamtrannews

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

Richard Kastelein join Tradove

Another exciting addition to the Tradove team - Richard has a real passion for developing exciting new applications for blockchain technology and I am thrilled to have his input on the project, Welcome Richard!

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/press-release-richard-kastelein-joins-tradove-as-advisor-854af168f8dd

Good Fortune
- Kent

The post was deleted
Why ?
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/EV9Rdt4.jpg
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:50:28 AM

https://www.coinannouncer.com/tradove-hits-45-million-funds-raised-5-days-remaining/

At this point, would any of the critics who said our hard cap of $52m was too high care to reflect on how close we've come to achieiving it?

Good fortune to all

-Kent
JackLondon

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

https://www.coinannouncer.com/tradove-hits-45-million-funds-raised-5-days-remaining/

At this point, would any of the critics who said our hard cap of $52m was too high care to reflect on how close we've come to achieiving it?

Good fortune to all

-Kent

Kent,

This is to your credit!! You assembled a top notch team and brought in true mainstream captains of industry. I see $52 Million being reached and the price of BBCoin going through the roof when it becomes available for trade on the exchange!! Great Job!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: