Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31885 times)
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

It seems before 20 march we cant get any update related with exchanges. You guys quite slow about creating tokens and sending to the private wallets. need to hurry up a bit

I understand and I appreciate you being patient with us. Exchange announcements will come here at a later date. Thank you.

Hopefully it would not be long. And what we are hopi g for is that a good exchange is a must to list tradove coin. I know it will not be hard to pay for listing fee because you have raised more than 50M dollars.

If we want to find the best ICOs to invest in, Tradove will one of them. 52M dollars is a great number and a good exchange is not difficult with it.

not few days ,just keep watching which exchange will hit , the crypto market dropped not stable right now ,hope will recover when TraDove  hit.
Wanska

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

I´m waiting for Tradove to send me the tokens to my ERC20 wallet. I´m trying to add this token to myetherwallet (ERC20 wallet) but I cannot find the "Token Contract Address".

Do you guys know how to obtain it?
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Just confirmed my ethereum wallet adress. When the tokens will be distributed? And there is a roadmap to get listed on exchanges?

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

I´m waiting for Tradove to send me the tokens to my ERC20 wallet. I´m trying to add this token to myetherwallet (ERC20 wallet) but I cannot find the "Token Contract Address".

Token distribution will start 15 March and be completely by 20 March, so you do not need to do anything until the official announcement. Currently no one knows about Token Contract Address.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

there is no contract address yet, but team promised publishing the contract address  soon
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

there is no contract address yet, but team promised publishing the contract address  soon

Correct. We will inform everyone here soon about the contract address.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Any figures regarding the selling number of tokens in ICO? I want to versus it on hardcap reach and know the number of tokens burned.  By the way, Congratulations for reaching the hardcap.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Any figures regarding the selling number of tokens in ICO? I want to versus it on hardcap reach and know the number of tokens burned.  By the way, Congratulations for reaching the hardcap.

Our team will release the final numbers here soon. Stay tuned and thank you.
danosn

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

Hi, at 20 March you will distribute the tokens. Are you gonna send the tokens automatically a my MEW? When you hit exchanges? And which exchanges?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
Merited by alexberezov (2)

Hi, at 20 March you will distribute the tokens. Are you gonna send the tokens automatically a my MEW? When you hit exchanges? And which exchanges?

I think such a large project will not take long to wait for listing, but team has not yet commented any exchange
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Our team will make an announcement concerning exchanges in due time. Thanks for the support!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

I think such a large project will not take long to wait for listing, but team has not yet commented any exchange
They are doing things with certainty, the official announcement will be made when all preparation work is done. That will ensure the interests of investors, we wait and see the future of it.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Our team will make an announcement concerning exchanges in due time. Thanks for the support!

looking forward for further infomation about exchange market ,i will wait for information with impatience. keep your hard work team!
IThoughtIKnewItAll

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Seriously, Tradove's telegram group is run by plebs and total noobs posing as crypto experts.

I just got banned for asking a simple question, in the public channel.

Being an investor in their ICO, I now feel how stupid I have been and will probably be left with holding worthless bags of Tradove tokens

It seems like it is nothing more but a blatant money grab. The whole ICO is done wrong, there is not even a smart contract.
The ICO hard-cap was modified, because - as the CEO said, they would need the extra money to pay for taxes.
Then , the ICO end-date was extended and people were effectively buying tokens after the end-date.
Then, it became unclear when the token would be unlocked (there is not even a smart contract!) and as of today,
there is still no sight on an Exchange willing to list this token. This ICO ended weeks ago.
Probably, they thought it would be easy to get listed after grabbing 52M USD. Now, the telegram group admins are promising a listing in April.

That must be a fool's joke.

Be smart and sell it before it vanishes, rumor goes it will be "released" in 2 days.

clarkgeneral86

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Seriously, Tradove's telegram group is run by plebs and total noobs posing as crypto experts.

Being an investor in their ICO, I now feel how stupid I have been and will probably be left with holding worthless bags of Tradove tokens

It seems like it is nothing more but a blatant money grab. The whole ICO is done wrong, there is not even a smart contract.
The ICO hard-cap was modified, because - as the CEO said, they would need the extra money to pay for taxes.
Then , the ICO end-date was extended and people were effectively buying tokens after the end-date.
Then, it became unclear when the token would be unlocked (there is not even a smart contract!) and as of today,
there is still no sight on an Exchange willing to list this token. This ICO ended weeks ago.
Probably, they thought it would be easy to get listed after grabbing 52M USD. Now, the telegram group admins are promising a listing in April.

Be smart and sell it before it vanishes, rumor goes it will be "released" in 2 days.

You should wait a few more days before evaluating its future. They may encounter some issues that should be delayed, we will consider it more accurately in the next few days.
holynare

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:00:11 AM by holynare

First of all i want to say i dont like some of the admins in the telegram too, but your post is ridiculous.
Every ICO is a money grab, thats the purpose of the ICO's, companys collect money to realise the ideas they have. Not having a smart contract was a good thing, that allowed them to reach the hard cap, because this way they can accept fiat, which if they actually reached the hardcap (i have a theory they didnt, u can check my post from the last month, but i cant be sure about it, so i take it as they say) according to etherscan was most preferable way to deposit because of the crypto crash. First time i see about hard cap being modified and im following this ico since early January? The cap was always 52M. Now at first i didnt like the fact they extended the ico because serious companys have to stick to what they say, but when you think about it, it is good long term. If you are a long term investor you want them to have the money to achieve what they aim for, you dont want the company to run out of money and not being able to complete their roadmap. It is clear from the start that tokens will be unlocked after distribution, there was a discussion if we should lock them, but only that, never a tradove member said that the tokens will be locked. And about the exchanges... It was said from the start that we will receive the tokens before Q1 ends, that means we can get them on March 31, which also means the exchanges will be no earlier than April. Its not that hard to connect the points, you just have to think a little.
cadexn1

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

The new telegram bot automatically kicked me out because some person got the same name as me. Now i can't get back in and no way to contact the mods.

Maybe before implementing such an aggressive bot, think of its implication or how it can be abused.
IThoughtIKnewItAll

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

Correct. We will inform everyone here soon about the contract address.

No you don't.

The address was only shared in your telegram, lucky I had another user lurking there (as your telegram admins banned me for expressing negative sentiment)

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe7D3e4413E29ae35B0893140F4500965c74365e5

clarkgeneral86

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

I see about 10,000 investors have been distributed. We are waiting for the details of the total supply tokens that is seem increasing after each time refresh.
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

So all tokens distributed except bonus ones. I hope during the March ur team was working to list tradove b2bcoin on top  exchanges. The reputation is so important for the investors and we need to see some serious actions. After having 52M token sales we dont want to see the b2bcoin on some messy exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: