Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31885 times)
danosn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

Hey everyone, HitBTC has told us to expect the 17th of this month to be formally listed. Thank you for your patience.
Hi Kent, Hitbtc is not enough, you took 52M $ do something to get the project worth !!!!
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Tradove is a large social business network that has been operating since 2012 and has more than 250,000 users. I have several questions, will network users receive project tokens for their activity in the Tradove social network? When will the project administrators pay tokens to the bounty company members?
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Please do add more on the listing, we will wait for some good news.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Hey everyone, HitBTC has told us to expect the 17th of this month to be formally listed. Thank you for your patience.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that not just everybody is starting to dump immediately :-/
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Let's keep our fingers crossed that not just everybody is starting to dump immediately :-/
Good for those who.wait and, well they just always make the wait longer, but still keeping my fingers crossed.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

first serious exchange! I hope that this listing will increase the volumes several times
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

first serious exchange! I hope that this listing will increase the volumes several times
very good news if hitbtc gives confirmation to officially print this coin. we can see the price of coins will increase and the volume of sales is high in some time after the release in hitbtc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

very good news if hitbtc gives confirmation to officially print this coin. we can see the price of coins will increase and the volume of sales is high in some time after the release in hitbtc.
Some guys think too simple that a site like Hitbtc can help the BBC's value rise several times. What is the highlight of this ICO after the mobilization of 52M? It is still nothing and you have to wait for them to grow if you want to see the price change (of course soon, soon Grin).
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

List hitbtc price is very low why do we need exchange waiting...?
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

What about other exchanges? Or did you only try to get listed at hitbtc? There are some others too who list free of charge
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

What about other exchanges? Or did you only try to get listed at hitbtc? There are some others too who list free of charge
In their telegram the only answer to questions like this is always SOON
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

the team moved me out from their telegram group with the reason of making "fud". to listen truth became fud by the team. fuck my brain cause of investing that project. They even not able to send bought bonus tokens at the right time. Or they used all that investors bonus coins to dump on the market and trying to have more time to collect from dumped prices....  And now Im totally sure that they didnt sell  all coins to the investors and because of written " unsold coins will be burned" they showed more than 20 million coins like sold and selling by company on the current markets with the x4 x5 times dumped prices.. and "SEC" issue, most of investors are joining to them because of  it but as usual we fooled by Tradove... 1 month after tokens no exchange, no bonus tokens, no project news, nothing.. only weekly dining and hired team members photos. thats 52M hardcapped project....
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

What is your basis on your statement that people will dump, this project is not good?
IMO, hitbtc is not a good site, the volume is low, I think with this kind of big project, we need an aggressive start especially in exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danosn

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

the team moved me out from their telegram group with the reason of making "fud". to listen truth became fud by the team. fuck my brain cause of investing that project. They even not able to send bought bonus tokens at the right time. Or they used all that investors bonus coins to dump on the market and trying to have more time to collect from dumped prices....  And now Im totally sure that they didnt sell  all coins to the investors and because of written " unsold coins will be burned" they showed more than 20 million coins like sold and selling by company on the current markets with the x4 x5 times dumped prices.. and "SEC" issue, most of investors are joining to them because of  it but as usual we fooled by Tradove... 1 month after tokens no exchange, no bonus tokens, no project news, nothing.. only weekly dining and hired team members photos. thats 52M hardcapped project....

my friend they are fucking idiots, moved me out from their telegram before 40 days because i made the same simple question 2 times in two seperate days (no fud). They took 52M $ only to announce trips!!!
thilinanamal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

The main purpose of Tradove B2B 2.0 is to ensure and maintain credibility, both on and off the network. There are several ways to achieve it. The basic authentication of potential network members is at the first level. TraDove has developed a proprietary process to ensure prospective new members efficiently. Once logged in, democratic rankings such as those deployed by LinkedIn or Yelp retain the members credibility level. This activity is very important. This is a device that helps maintain the quality perception of the TraDove network.
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

We are certainly trying to get on other exchanges as well. They take more than just money to complete though but we are indeed in negotiations with other ones. Thank you!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

What is your basis on your statement that people will dump, this project is not good?
IMO, hitbtc is not a good site, the volume is low, I think with this kind of big project, we need an aggressive start especially in exchanges.
The major exchanges are our expectation when investing in the ICO coins but it is very difficult. Temporarily accept a medium exchange site for trading, it is better than no exchange site.
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Hello admin...approx what may be timeline for next exchange after HitBtc

We don't have an approximate date since exchange negotiations have a lot of factors in play that can dictate the official dates. Thank you!
danosn

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Hello admin...approx what may be timeline for next exchange after HitBtc

We don't have an approximate date since exchange negotiations have a lot of factors in play that can dictate the official dates. Thank you!
Are you serious Kent? At April 14, 2018, 03:16:58 PM you said about listed at Hitbtc today
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

I saw on my way how similar projects after the providence of the ICO perished, all because of the inability to give a strong marketing move, an example of this could be the Zonto project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: