Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31889 times)
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

TraDove has been in global trade for many years, yet achieved nothing worth mentioning.
I am really pessimistic about the future of this project.
DueHomework

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Wow.. This is my first ICO I ever invested in.
Feels like throwing my money right out the window. Obviously I have not sufficiently researched and informed myself.
Since the coin is worth nothing anyway, I will keep it now and hope for better times.

But let's be realistic:
The total progress to date since the end of the ICO suggests a budget of about 50k. Not 50m+.
Apparently, the money flows exclusively into private pockets. A fraction of it finances a campaign to reassure investors - how well this works can be read here in public.
My prognosis: In one year the entire website will suddenly disappear and there will be nothing left of "TraDove" but a black hole.

I learned a lesson. I will not invest in any project without being a developer myself.

I'm sorry to spam like this, but I actually signed up just to express my frustration.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

I had 1400 bonus tokens and I receive just 450!! Why is that?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Hey everyone, I have a formal update for you all on everything that's been in the works so far this year. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-2018-q1-update-c6e4cadaeba8
sir, why isn't there any mention of exchanges? are there any plans about listing?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

If the rest of your bonuses are not getting enough today, contact their support. Many similar comments on the telegram and they have received full.
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I got my bonuses in full, and other people, too, probably with you there was some mistake
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:53:54 PM by kentjyan

Announcement: TraDove and HitBTC Airdrop
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-and-hitbtc-airdrop-375457e29f8e
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Hey everyone, I have a formal update for you all on everything that's been in the works so far this year. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-2018-q1-update-c6e4cadaeba8
sir, why isn't there any mention of exchanges? are there any plans about listing?

We are still working on listing on other exchanges. Stay tuned for updates.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Feels like throwing my money right out the window. Obviously I have not sufficiently researched and informed myself.
Since the coin is worth nothing anyway, I will keep it now and hope for better times.

But let's be realistic:
The total progress to date since the end of the ICO suggests a budget of about 50k. Not 50m+.
Apparently, the money flows exclusively into private pockets. A fraction of it finances a campaign to reassure investors - how well this works can be read here in public.
My prognosis: In one year the entire website will suddenly disappear and there will be nothing left of "TraDove" but a black hole.

I learned a lesson. I will not invest in any project without being a developer myself.

I'm sorry to spam like this, but I actually signed up just to express my frustration.

I understand your frustrations and we are working hard to make progress on the project. Check out this article here to get some more information about our progress thus far: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-2018-q1-update-c6e4cadaeba8
Steals84

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

TraDove Airdrop!

Tradove is giving away tokens to the most active 100k+ account holders on HitBTC as a marketing act, to drive interest and trade of the token
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

But let's be realistic:

Actually you don't have to be a developer to invest in a project.
You just need to think independently.
Ask yourself: is this token really necessary in their system? Or is it created just to collect money?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

TraDove Airdrop!

Tradove is giving away tokens to the most active 100k+ account holders on HitBTC as a marketing act, to drive interest and trade of the token
How many BBC tokens will they offer to reward this airdrop? Trading volume of 24h is too low so they are not listed on CMC, this is also a good way to get more volume.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

TraDove Airdrop!

How many BBC tokens will they offer to reward this airdrop? Trading volume of 24h is too low so they are not listed on CMC, this is also a good way to get more volume.
I'm afraid that this may dramatically derail the price, because the volumes are very low
daj pare

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

I received only half bonus tokens.  Huh
sdjkhxz8977777

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
Vialli44

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

This ico is a joke, i have not received 50% of my bonus still!!!! I have been told BS all along, the lies are as follows...they will be sent by the 25th, then by the 27th, then within a few days, then being sorted now....Still no tokens!!..............I complained on telegram and asked for a factual timescale rather than the BS we are all bring fed by the arsey half wit administrators on there, only to be blocked (a plank with a button will always click it).............This is how they treat a paying investors!! Shower of S^it of the highest order. Keep your ^ucking bonus tokens, my tokens are heading to a exchange to be sold ASAP.....I'm not wasting no more of my time with a company that cannot even manage the distribution of the correct amount of tokens or the ability to resolve their error in a timely manner.....I will though waste my time visiting every forum and group i can possibly find to pass this message on.....This is my 12th ICO investment and until now they have all been a pleasant experience with a professional courteous nature....Thanks for spoiling my good fortune Tradove.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
What do you mean by the bounty program? Are they paying already or not?
I checked their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702811.2120 and it seems like people are just asking on when
the reward will be distributed, no answer coming from the team yet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

I checked their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702811.2120 and it seems like people are just asking on when
they still do not pay, but the response from the team was in the telegram channel bounty, the payout will be until 1 June
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

they still do not pay, but the response from the team was in the telegram channel bounty, the payout will be until 1 June
I am surprised that the team will check the reports of the participants of the bounty campaign for so long. I fear that most participants will not receive a reward.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
daj pare

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I've just received a bonus in full.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: