Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:39:19 PM

hey great work! Thanks for the effort!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926092055092310016

Please see thread.

You have Gleb to thank for these issues.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes gleb makes it easy...

anyway, it's a beautiful monday morning. Time to get to WORK WORK WORK

I didn't spend the better part of the past six years evangelizing Bitcoin so that the likes of your scammy ass can come here and fuck up the space. If we were to meet in person, I would beat the living shit outta you, you lyin' cocksucker.

*sigh* Is this what crypto has come to, friend?

We're here to bring financial freedom and you're punching your keyboard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sad

In relevant news,

Big things happening this week. Keep an eye out here and @Elektracoin on Twitter for updates and sneak peeks!

Hey, Brock, should we be expecting more big things this week via Twitter?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes gleb makes it easy...

anyway, it's a beautiful monday morning. Time to get to WORK WORK WORK

I didn't spend the better part of the past six years evangelizing Bitcoin so that the likes of your scammy ass can come here and fuck up the space. If we were to meet in person, I would beat the living shit outta you, you lyin' cocksucker.

*sigh* Is this what crypto has come to, friend?

We're here to bring financial freedom and you're punching your keyboard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sad

In relevant news,

Big things happening this week. Keep an eye out here and @Elektracoin on Twitter for updates and sneak peeks!

Yes, you're here to bring financial freedom and fatten your pocketbook under the guise of a Ponzi scheme and lies. Why don't reveal who the fuck you are, or easier, depict your business charter like Ken Fitzsimmons did.

Someone who "evangelized bitcoin for years" should understand the importance of anonymity. Are you done yet? Maybe someone will gift you some EKA before it takes off...will that wash the salt off?

Speakin' of brine, reads to me like somebody is very irritated over the latest events. Me's so sorry to hear, Brock, that you had to seek counsel. Is it because some dudes with badges came to your door or because you wanna serve me papers? If the latter, here's the same email address that you can give to your lawyers when they're ready to contact me and want my Las Vegas mailing address et al. - vizdaq@yahoo.com. It's the same address that them badge-carrying dudes may or may not have used when first making contact with me.

And hey, don't forget about getting a restraining order on my scammy ass as well just like Josh Zerlan of BFL did, I being the ONLY person ever convicted of a crime pertaining to BFL in spite of them stealing millions and I working with the KC FBI dudes at the time doing blockchain forensics which they now have a working program to conduct such forensics thus no longer need my services in that regard but they do monitor my posts, hence the heat you're most likely feeling now.

If I were you, I would immediately start returning all moneys you've collected to date pertaining to this failed scam of yours, else best head to North Canada and reside with some Inuit tribe, getting an Inuit wife where here pussy smells like seal.
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

i don't know about this project mean, but i will read again one again until i can understand about this project mean, so i will know if nthis project will success or no, i hope positive

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Biosalam

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

Elektra coin exited with everyone's BTC. Wiped all twitter messages apart from the one saying he's in a legal shit and wants to move to Thailand!

A big scam!!!!
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

It has more potential that Bitpetite
johnx77

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

So that mean they will run or just have temporary problems?
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

This looks good! nice work!
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

Look at Hextracoin and Westerncoin also, both is a possible Fup
toni87

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

Wtf man, couldn't you stayed away from this? now all of those who invested in ElektraCoin are freaking out and with good reason. If he would've run with the money then you would've told us who he is, not before. Now, all it's gone to shit, thanks to you!!!
manosteel211

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:37:30 PM

So much FUD on this thread.  If i was elektra i would respond accordingly and ignore the trolls.  But at least they are keeping us updated on the twitter.  I believe in Elektra and investors should not worry.  Don't qoute me because i will not respond to you.  Have a great day and elektra to the moon!
Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

Forgive me for leaving some vitals of some random dude here ...

Do you realize that you ruined not just some "random dude"'s career (Or scam if you insist) but everyone who invested into this potential?
The amount of effort you put into this while meanwhile promoting your own coin is insane. Almost as if you are trying to pull a scam yourself.

Let me just ask you some obvious common sense questions:
- If this was a scam, why not just run of right after ICO?
- Why put up with all the drama if it happens to be a random guy instead of Brock?

I truly believed this was going to be legit, and a pretty good potential at that. But your fuckery ruined it and Elektra might just give up and pull out even though their intentions were good just because they are sick of dealing with wise-ass self centered pricks like you.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:41:27 PM

Along with digitalization, decentralization and P2P network with Equihash algorithm give additional security. We need more information about this coin and the future development. good project and smart idea....
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

My thoughts https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=rY3Hc4tRgyc
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

You owe me a buck tree fiddy for fixing that link for you  Tongue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY3Hc4tRgyc

About to watch it now, for I have a feeling that I may be part of the subject matter given by the comments of fanbase above your post counter to ALL the PMs I've received thanking me for my efforts. There are some really fucked up users on this forum, eh?
Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Can we not just mass report and ban this dumb troll already?
I mean, he is straight up breaking the forum rules:

https://puu.sh/ydeB0.png

In other words, DOXing people before it is even considered to be a scammer at all. And trolling at it's best.
Biosalam

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

Both Gleb Gamow and Elektra Coin team are one and same......both should spare us this childish show of shame....The law will catch up with them!
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

It maybe Gleb and elektra may be working together to pull off an exit scam with all this drama. Why doesn't Gleb go to credence coin or other new ICOs for investigation?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

Both Gleb Gamow and Elektra Coin team are one and same......both should spare us this childish show of shame....The law will catch up with them!

Elektra coin exited with everyone's BTC. Wiped all twitter messages apart from the one saying he's in a legal shit and wants to move to Thailand!

A big scam!!!!

Rarely do I get the pleasure to address a dude speakin' out both sides of his mouth AND asshole, so thanks for that.

So, you considered Electra a scam like I, among others, have espoused from the get-go, but when I exposed the person behind the scam, you put me in the same boat as Mr. Anonymous Brock from Brooklyn. Dude, I suggest you quit taking whatever drugs you've been taking of late, for it's clearly affecting your state of mind.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:49:01 PM

Can we not just mass report and ban this dumb troll already?
I mean, he is straight up breaking the forum rules:

In other words, DOXing people before it is even considered to be a scammer at all. And trolling at it's best.

My bad! I should've waited till Elektra was considered a scam first so to join the choir oppose to starting the choir. Oh wait, I was joining the choir, thus DOXXING Brock's scammy ass.
Caporale

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

All the ICOs are scam man!?Huh Bitbase lent the tokens, Westerncoin and Hextra maintenance. What's going on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: