Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

Pedophile/racist Gleb aka Bruno Kucinskas checking in to now dox some of Elektra's Investards ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WETi4NKi5Kc&feature=youtu.be&t=1215

You might be next!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:42:03 AM

Where did everybody go? It's been over ten hours since the scammy ass dude above posted. Please don't make speak in third person again out of fear that that that that may be a sign of me truly going nutsy cuckoo.
StillCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

Where did everybody go? It's been over ten hours since the scammy ass dude above posted. Please don't make speak in third person again out of fear that that that that may be a sign of me truly going nutsy cuckoo.

It's been over ten hours since i challenged you to take on a truly difficult target: Hextracoin. 

Are you up to the task?

There are easy targets, and there are epic challenges that only a handful of true doxers can overcome.

Hmmm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

It's been over ten hours since i challenged you to take on a truly difficult target: Hextracoin. 

Are you up to the task?

There are easy targets, and there are epic challenges that only a handful of true doxers can overcome.

Hmmm

Dude, you don't have a fuckin clue. Do you think this is the first Brock I've ever cracked? You wanna take a wild guess as to why Andreas, among other notable Bitcoiners, exited The Bitcoin Foundation back in the day? In case you're not up to speed, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Then watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQuJR80mUY

If you're still at sea after all that, kindly exit the gene pool.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

We need you to crack the Bitbase scam
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Thanks to Gleb. We have most probably lost our money

CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

You owe me a buck tree fiddy for fixing that link for you  Tongue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY3Hc4tRgyc

About to watch it now, for I have a feeling that I may be part of the subject matter given by the comments of fanbase above your post counter to ALL the PMs I've received thanking me for my efforts. There are some really fucked up users on this forum, eh?

Allow me to correct a few things, bud.

I have no nefarious intent.

The 3-LA contacted me outta the blue. I've never, ever contacted any agency pertaining to some nefarious actor all the time I've been here, over six years now. That includes the KC FBI pertaining to BFL back in the day. Also, reporters contact me on a regular basis, none of which I've contacted first involving any entity. Dude, I'm the good guy here, and most who've been involved in this space for years know that to be true.

Here's my real name: Bruno Kucinskas. Feel free to dox me what hasn't been doxxed already, meaning don't redox because that horse has been beaten to death, whereupon if you do, I'll merely beat that dead horse alongside you, thus making your efforts moot, for that's how I roll. See my Leroy Fodor thread if you're not up to speed.

Bruno

Gleb, firstly thanks for correcting the link. Give me your wallet address and I will send you your buck tree fiddy, which I believe in English would be $1.53? Or is Tree Fiddy a term of endearment and I owe you $1 Cheesy

I think the video was pretty fair on both sides.

The whole thing though still seems to be a "what if" scenario. I also said "May be" for Nefarious reasons also I was referring to another youtuber in the space who is quite poisonous whilst pretending to be truthful. I know those two sentences kinda ran into each other and may be mistaken . As I said to you in a PM I wish you had published some things earlier. By that I mean the way you exposed the shadiness of the ICO.

However don't you think it was a little premature to doxx him?

If it turned out to be a scam .... as I mention in the video you could of done it then. If its not a scam then was it necessary?

I really have mixed feelings about this. I think you could of done it better. Time will tell if you are the good guy.

Doxxing is not my thing, well that is to say publishing what I find out about people isn't although I am good at the info gathering. I am a firm believer in   Owning your face and the more upfront and honest you are the less time you have to spend covering your arse. In that regard the Elektra team could of done better as I said in the video.

Again mixed feelings. Lets see where this goes.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Your welcome, bud. I'll add your name to all those who thanked me for not losing their moneys like you.

Timeline:

Brock lied.
Asked who he was.
Brocked played the anonymous card.
Brocked then lied again.
I doxxed Brock.
Brock confirmed dox.
Brock seeking counsel.
Everybody fucked cause Brock keeps money.
End game.
I'm still waiting for first letter from Brock's lawyer as promised so I can give them my vitals.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

Its somewhere in between Bitpetite and Bitbase stage now
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

Your welcome, bud. I'll add your name to all those who thanked me for not losing their moneys like you.

Timeline:

Brock lied.
Asked who he was.
Brocked then lied again.
I doxxed Brock.
Brock confirmed dox.
Brock seeking counsel.
End game.
I'm still waiting for first letter from Brock's lawyer as promised so I can give them my vitals.

I have not seen anyone here thanking you for saving their money

ElektraCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

Imagine feeling so self-important as Bruno and thinking you are even relevant.

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926910036772827138
Nostrum12

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Great news! Wish you good luck, as we are not there yet.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:02:53 PM

Imagine feeling so self-important as Bruno and thinking you are even relevant.

https://twitter.com/ElektraCoin/status/926910036772827138

Welcome back, Brock Burkett. The last I heard from you was ...

Really? Where are your ethics?

Where did you even find that?! Delete it.

Fuck you.

Timeline:

Brock lied.
Asked who he was.
Brocked then lied again.
I doxxed Brock.
Brock confirmed dox.
Brock seeking counsel.
End game.

I have not seen anyone here thanking you for saving their money

I was alluding to PMs, bud.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:18 PM

Can we not just mass report and ban this dumb troll already?
I mean, he is straight up breaking the forum rules:

In other words, DOXing people before it is even considered to be a scammer at all. And trolling at it's best.

Dude, I beg of you, please don't get others to mass report me, whereupon I'll be banned. Let's make a deal. Instead of reporting my scammy ass, I'll settle for ...

Meanwhile, over on my Trust thingy ...

Ooch! Dude, you really know how to hurt a guy.  Cry Cry Cry Your neg most definitely ALMOST put a dent in my Trust thingy rating.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

liquidcryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:34 AM

@Gleb, wow. how did u find out who he was? Pretty cool shit if you ask me!
I would say you probably saved his life by outing him.. if you found him that fast, and he continued the project as is, the feds for sure would find him and he'd be in trouble for regulatory reasons, or at least in court for 5 years.. at least now he has a chance to do it properly and has a wake up call.. and no more day job to worry about i bet.. lol
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

I would say you probably saved his life by outing him.. if you found him that fast, and he continued the project as is, the feds for sure would find him and he'd be in trouble for regulatory reasons, or at least in court for 5 years.. at least now he has a chance to do it properly and has a wake up call.. and no more day job to worry about i bet.. lol

Rest assure that the Feds will have no problem finding Brock.

On a sad note, thanks to Brock crying like a baby, the mods opted to delete ONE post of mind, citing rules after doing such. Whether the rule applies for now or not, I'm sure soon I'll be able to repost the post because then I'll be within guidelines.

Meanwhile Investards, feel free to throw some more money Brock's way in spite of him not being in Japan but Brooklyn, NY, and that the majority of his site's copy was plagiarized as I've already demonstrated.
Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

On a sad note, thanks to Brock crying like a baby, the mods opted to delete ONE post of mind, citing rules after doing such. Whether the rule applies for now or not, I'm sure soon I'll be able to repost the post because then I'll be within guidelines.

Meanwhile Investards, feel free to throw some more money Brock's way in spite of him not being in Japan but Brooklyn, NY, and that the majority of his site's copy was plagiarized as I've already demonstrated.

If you wanted to start up a new coin (legit or not doesn't matter) and you lived in New York where it is against the laws without this so called bitlicense, would you take the effort in trying to get one knowing that it is pretty much impossible because there are only like 3 licenses handed out so far? Or would you take the advantage of anonymity and just claim you're from some remote far-away island?
Oh wait, this question requires common sense to answer, I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, I wonder did you actually invest anything into Elektra? Because assuming you did not, you put in WWWWWAAAYYYYYY to much effort into this mate.
You pointed out some copy/paste childsplay, whoohoo big deal, thanks for using google for us that we all could have done ourselves. Now fuck off into the abyss again.
Those who still wish to take part into this, leave them be. It's their own choice. You did your part and you have 0 reasons to stay here, UNLESS of course, you are just a dumb tryhard troll that doesn't know when to quit.

Furthermore, if my dox of Brock was outta line, the post would've already been deleted given that I'm sure a few have contacted the mods.
Guess mods were asleep. Because it is most certainly gone now. Bye fucktard, see you in the investigations board.
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

If you wanted to start up a new coin (legit or not doesn't matter) and you lived in New York where it is against the laws without this so called bitlicense, would you take the effort in trying to get one knowing that it is pretty much impossible because there are only like 3 licenses handed out so far? Or would you take the advantage of anonymity and just claim you're from some remote far-away island?
Oh wait, this question requires common sense to answer, I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, I wonder did you actually invest anything into Elektra? Because assuming you did not, you put in WWWWWAAAYYYYYY to much effort into this mate.
You pointed out some copy/paste childsplay, whoohoo big deal, thanks for using google for us that we all could have done ourselves. Now fuck off into the abyss again.
Those who still wish to take part into this, leave them be. It's their own choice. You did your part and you have 0 reasons to stay here, UNLESS of course, you are just a dumb tryhard troll that doesn't know when to quit.

Furthermore, if my dox of Brock was outta line, the post would've already been deleted given that I'm sure a few have contacted the mods.
Guess mods were asleep. Because it is most certainly gone now. Bye fucktard, see you in the investigations board.

Gleb is doing the right thing letting everyone know the fact. I am also invested it in the project and it's part of the risk of the ICO. Hope we all just move on with the project.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

Another loan coin that went down the drain? I don't understand what kind of legal predicament are they in right now? Whats happening?

Some fuckin moron doxxed the creator, so now we all lost our moneys. Sad!

yes folks...all the ingredients for another epic Sunday morning Bitcointalk browse and belly laugh.
thanx Gleb... you dastardly doxxing dude you!
always a fun thread when you pop in for a chit-chat...lol

1. scammy ass ico (jeezus, the list just never phucking ends)
2. thread full of noobs (including dev and probably many of which are accounts created by Btc talk veteran members who don't want to tarnish their real bitcointalk name)
3. Gleb shows up
3. doxxing  linkedin mugshot of  newbie perpetrator lead dev
4. dox confirmed
5. Fuck you Gleb!!

damn... woulda loved to be a fly on the wall to witness the look on this ElektraCoin character's trendy 5 o'clock shadow face
right when he sees same splashed across the thread....  Cheesy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:57:03 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:30:39 PM by rudystyle

Dev wanted to remain anonymous. I don't see anything wrong in that. Govt don't like cryptos. People involved in cryptos don't want to be the deer in the govt's headlights. Satoshi Nakamoto himself wanted to remain anonymous and went to great lengths to cover his tracks. He remained anonymous and hidden, most probably because he didn't want to be entangled in the legal web that the Govt would weave around him once they find out their USD is being threatened. If you wanna dox someone; dox satoshi. You will get a medal from the President

The ones in suits smiling at you with their perfectly constructed teeth are usually the  scammers. Dozens of ICOs with suited CEOs who have collected tens of million in bitcoins and ether are now turning into scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: