Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61381 times)
StillCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Where did everybody go? It's been over ten hours since the scammy ass dude above posted. Please don't make speak in third person again out of fear that that that that may be a sign of me truly going nutsy cuckoo.

It's been over ten hours since i challenged you to take on a truly difficult target: Hextracoin.  

Are you up to the task?

There are easy targets, and there are epic challenges that only a handful of true doxers can overcome.

Hmmm

Dude, you don't have a fuckin clue. Do you think this is the first Brock I've ever cracked? You wanna take a wild guess as to why Andreas, among other notable Bitcoiners, exited The Bitcoin Foundation back in the day? In case you're not up to speed, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Then watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQuJR80mUY

If you're still at sea after all that, kindly exit the gene pool.

I didn't have a clue before, but now i've got a clue:

You are behind the Elektracoin ICO...the chief instigator...probably the only instigator.  

That would mean "Brock" is either entirely fictional, or is a stolen ID from a dead man.  

That would mean "Gleb" is a sock puppet, like "Brock", tracing back to a Bruno Kachinski.

That would mean you are Bruno Kachinski, unless that name too was stolen from a dead man.

You have the history, the motive, the means, and the malice to pull this off.

You are spending a lot of effort to turn attention to "Brock"...and away from yourself.

So the only thing left is for complainants to point the feds in your direction, motivated by a wallet with 6 million worth of stolen BTC. 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StillCrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

I really don't know what you guys were expecting from this ICO. If you look at the attitude from the Elektracoin dev in the social media accounts and in here, you could have immediately spot that the guy was a troll and did not care less about making this project a success. I have registered in their website and they didn't had anything to show but the back-office to buy the ICO. Even a kid could setup a website like that. At least most of the other lending platforms have a something to show in their website back-office. 1 or 2 out of 10 are going to be successful so if you want to continue to make these high risk investments keep trying and maybe you will hit the jackpot but don't forget that all of these lending and staking platforms are only trying to copycat Bitconnect success.

Agreed. There were a couple red flags about the site, generally speaking. 

The attitude you are describing, about the Elektracoin dev, perfectly describes Gleb>Bruno Kachinski.

See my post above.
crumparm

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:10:00 AM

Do you have pre-ICO? 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

Where did everybody go? It's been over ten hours since the scammy ass dude above posted. Please don't make speak in third person again out of fear that that that that may be a sign of me truly going nutsy cuckoo.

It's been over ten hours since i challenged you to take on a truly difficult target: Hextracoin.  

Are you up to the task?

There are easy targets, and there are epic challenges that only a handful of true doxers can overcome.

Hmmm

Dude, you don't have a fuckin clue. Do you think this is the first Brock I've ever cracked? You wanna take a wild guess as to why Andreas, among other notable Bitcoiners, exited The Bitcoin Foundation back in the day? In case you're not up to speed, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

You are behind the Elektracoin ICO...the chief instigator...probably the only instigator.  

That would mean "Brock" is either entirely fictional, or is a stolen ID from a dead man.  

That would mean "Gleb" is a sock puppet, like "Brock", tracing back to a Bruno Kachinski.

That would mean you are Bruno Kachinski, unless that name too was stolen from a dead man.

You are spending a lot of effort to turn attention to "Brock"...and away from yourself.

So the only thing left is for complainants to point the feds in your direction, motivated by a wallet with 6 million worth of stolen BTC.  

What a fuckin retard.  Roll Eyes First off, the correct spelling of my real name is Bruno Kucinskas. What you alluded to as that name was stolen from a dead man was advanced by none other than Leroy Fodor, crypto's number one serial liar. Bruno Kucinskas Sr. was my dad who passed away in July 2010. I am Bruno Kucinskas Jr. but seldom use the Jr. I am the ONLY person in this space who has depicted his true vitals, doing such after Josh Zerlan of BFL posted such on this forum because of my investigation into BFL. If you can't find my vitals on this site, please ask, whereupon I'll present them again.

The ONLY fuckin reason I'm in this thread is to warn retards to not invest in Elektra Coin.

In closing, please let us know when you're having your Exit the Gene Pool Party. We'll love to attend.

Bruno (now hiding somewhere in Vegas where there's no cameras a couple blocks from SLS where I attended the Coin Agenda conference, albeit cloaked where nobody saw me accept Jason King)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

I really don't know what you guys were expecting from this ICO. If you look at the attitude from the Elektracoin dev in the social media accounts and in here, you could have immediately spot that the guy was a troll and did not care less about making this project a success. I have registered in their website and they didn't had anything to show but the back-office to buy the ICO. Even a kid could setup a website like that. At least most of the other lending platforms have a something to show in their website back-office. 1 or 2 out of 10 are going to be successful so if you want to continue to make these high risk investments keep trying and maybe you will hit the jackpot but don't forget that all of these lending and staking platforms are only trying to copycat Bitconnect success.

Agreed. There were a couple red flags about the site, generally speaking. 

The attitude you are describing, about the Elektracoin dev, perfectly describes Gleb>Bruno Kachinski.

See my post above.

I just figured it out. StillCrypto is the dev behind Elektra, but he wants everybody to believe it's me.

See my post above.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

Are you up to the task?

Hmmm

What a fuckin retard.  Roll Eyes First off, the correct spelling of my real name is Bruno Kucinskas. What you alluded to as that name was stolen from a dead man was advanced by none other than Leroy Fodor, crypto's number one serial liar. Bruno Kucinskas Sr. was my dad who passed away in July 2010. I am Bruno Kucinskas Jr. but seldom use the Jr. I am the ONLY person in this space who has depicted his true vitals, doing such after Josh Zerlan of BFL posted such on this forum because of my investigation into BFL. If you can't find my vitals on this site, please ask, whereupon I'll present them again.

The ONLY fuckin reason I'm in this thread is to warn retards to not invest in Elektra Coin.

In closing, please let us know when you're having your Exit the Gene Pool Party. We'll love to attend.

Bruno (now hiding somewhere in Vegas where there's no cameras a couple blocks from SLS where I attended the Coin Agenda conference, albeit cloaked where nobody saw me accept Jason King)

You came AFTER the ICO was over. After he had already collected all the investment.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:02:47 PM

Are you up to the task?

Hmmm

You came AFTER the ICO was over. After he had already collected all the investment.

Please accept my fuckin apologies for not getting here sooner.

Do I have you guy's permission to expose connect-coin.com? If not, too late, for I'm penning the scam thread now, you fuckin retards.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

As promised: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384401.0
rudystyle

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:45:52 PM

Are you up to the task?

Hmmm

Do I have you guy's permission to expose connect-coin.com? If not, too late, for I'm penning the scam thread now, you fuckin retards.

You didn't save anyone. In fact you are the reason that made him abandon the project.. He wanted to stay anonymous, what was your problem with that?  

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

Are you up to the task?

Hmmm

You didn't save anyone. In fact you are the reason that made him abandon the project.. He wanted to stay anonymous, what was your problem with that?  

JESUS MOTHERFUCKIN CHRIST!!! If you honestly believe that, then best get in exit-the-gene-pool line while the line's still short.
StillCrypto

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:58 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 04:07:46 AM by StillCrypto

I'll let the FBI be the judge of whether you are Bruno Kucinskas Jr.  from Las Vegas.  I'm not getting paid for this.  

So i'm going by looks and sounds.  Sounds like Cash-in-ski given your colorful background.

If there is a thread where you think you've adequately defended your reputation, please point to it.  

Meanwhile, we really don't know if the founder of Elektra is the character you think/say you've doxxed.  The character "Brock" might be a stolen ID, in which case you've doxxed nobody.

"Brock" is now gone, feeling compelled to run either A) according to plan, or B) not according to plan.  

Or, Brock is gone because it's very tiring for you to keep up so many sock puppets.  

What we can know is :

a) you have the ability to create a website as sophisticated as was Elektra (not very sophisticated).
b) you approach the thresholds of malice toward "investards" to where you could justify this to yourself.  
c) your background is colorful enough that this could be within your scope of shenanegans.

If "Brock" is a stolen ID, then whoever it is...is pretending to be doxxed as a pretext for pulling all communications before refunding 6 mil in BTC.

If Brock is an actual person, he is going to have a hard life, and will be especially vulnerable when he crosses borders, especially US borders.

That goes for you, if "Brock" is one of your creations, in addition to the Elektra fiasco.  

Just because you think you can provide vitals, does not mean you are not behind this.  

In which case you are a bit overconfident me thinks.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

I'll let the FBI be the judge of whether you are Bruno Kucinskas Jr.  from Las Vegas.  I'm not getting paid for this.  

So i'm going by looks and sounds.  Sounds like Cash-in-ski given your colorful background.

If there is a thread where you think you've adequately defended your reputation, please point to it.  

Meanwhile, we really don't know if the founder of Elektra is the character you think/say you've doxxed.  The character "Brock" might be a stolen ID, in which case you've doxxed nobody.

"Brock" is now gone, feeling compelled to run either A) according to plan, or B) not according to plan.  

Or, Brock is gone because it's very tiring for you to keep up so many sock puppets.  

What we can know is :

a) you have the ability to create a website as sophisticated as was Elektra (not very sophisticated).
b) you approach the thresholds of malice toward "investards" to where you could justify this to yourself.  
c) your background is colorful enough that this could be within your scope of shenanegans.

If "Brock" is a stolen ID, then whoever it is...is pretending to be doxxed as a pretext for pulling all communications before refunding 6 mil in BTC.

If Brock is an actual person, he is going to have a hard life, and will be especially vulnerable when he crosses borders, especially US borders.

That goes for you, if "Brock" is one of your creations, in addition to the Elektra fiasco.  

Just because you think you can provide vitals, does not mean you are not behind this.  

In which case you are a bit overconfident me thinks.

A couple of days ago, i was more interested in the correct sounding of your name, as in Cash-in-ski

And what's wrong with exiting the gene pool, voluntarily?

Or, what exactly is right about striving to maintain a legacy in a gene pool?

Who is this "we" you speak of? Is that the Society of Better Breeders?  You, Gleb, and Brock

Dude, you've totally lost it! I have more than enough folks in this space that will vouch for my character and will go on record to declare that I'm in no way affiliated with Alektra Coin past, present or future.

Brock was definitively connected with Elektra when I exposed him, where thereafter he expunged a many of his social media sites with the exception of Linkedin, which does perplex me, with perhaps he lost the login password. FWIW, there is another Brock Burkett in Texas who is a Bitcoiner which may be him, but I've yet found a definitive link to prove such, hence leaving him outta the equation till now.

Feel free in proving to the community that you're a retard by continually expressing that I'm in some way connected to this obvious scam. We'll (as in the community, asshole) be waiting and watching.

Bruno Kucinskas (pronounced coo-chins-kiss)
StillCrypto

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:24:36 AM

Dude, you've totally lost it! I have more than enough folks in this space that will vouch for my character and will go on record to declare that I'm in no way affiliated with Alektra Coin past, present or future.

Brock was definitively connected with Elektra when I exposed him, where thereafter he expunged a many of his social media sites with the exception of Linkedin, which does perplex me, with perhaps he lost the login password. FWIW, there is another Brock Burkett in Texas who is a Bitcoiner which may be him, but I've yet found a definitive link to prove such, hence leaving him outta the equation till now.

Feel free in proving to the community that you're a retard by continually expressing that I'm in some way connected to this obvious scam. We'll (as in the community, asshole) be waiting and watching.

Anybody that would like to vouch for Bruno Kucinskas please come forward. 

Meanwhile, what would you think about helping start a bounty ICO with it's own coin?

I don't want to discuss the details until you apologize for calling me "Dude". 

But it would be very bad news for whoever, or whatever Brock is, if he plans to continue running with a 6 mill bag. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

Anybody that would like to vouch for Bruno Kucinskas please come forward.  

Meanwhile, what would you think about helping start a bounty ICO with it's own coin?

I don't want to discuss the details until you apologize for calling me "Dude".  

But it would be very bad news for whoever, or whatever Brock is, if he plans to continue running with a 6 mill bag.  

Okay, I'm in, sir (note, not dude).

I suggest BountyBase.com for the domain, with the token being BountyBaseCoin (BBC [if available]).

To be fair, you and I need to split the work load. One of us gleans team member pics while the other gleans bios to attach to the pics.

This is the hard part, at least for me - tossing out the dictionary so to incorporate a fair amount of misspelled words into the copy. You'll edit, resulting in a fair amount of grammatical errors over and beyond spelling.

We'll use my real name so to give the entity some cred, and you can remain anon.

LET'S DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I apologize for calling you dude and retard and asshole and anything else that applies.

Dude ... I mean sir, we're gonna be so fuckin rich.

PPS: bountyba.se is available.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

So many scam companies are registered in the UK must be easy to get papers
rudystyle

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

The few things we know about Bruno (Gleb) are not too palatable. He sits in this forum whole day and trolls. He has been posting his dumb memes in bitconnect thread for almost a year. He is borderline retarded and obsessed  He is also a convicted rapist (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0).

CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:45:55 AM

Geez. I haven't checked in for days.

I Weep for humanity.

The stupidity in this thread. I lost a lot more than most of you crying. The most painful thing is I have to ask myself am I really as stupid as you guys who don't bother to read the entire thread.

Those of you being angry at Gleb and accusing him of all sorts of dumb shit.

I wasn't convinced doxxing the guy was the right thing to do at the time and I made that clear in my videos.

However just because a guy (Gleb/Bruno) uses a certain vernacular and bluntness when calling you out on your stupidity doesn't make him in cahoots.

Whether his Narcissism was a motivating factor or whatever! It does NOT matter now. He was right

Put your fucking big boy pants on , dry your eyes and move on.
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

Is there any way people can get their money back from this fake ico? Or its gone forever
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

It gone!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy -..  Well it's a crazy world we live in  Smiley fukkk
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

elektra is gone. Hope the dev team will be caught. Smiley. send condolences to all of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: