Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
Nicknero

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:28 PM

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Either they run a multiple ICO scam.
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.
Keep up the good work. Your posts are freaking hilarious.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

Gleb post the pic way before that kid make he's account on nov 2... lmao ...

Kid? You might want to check back on your English spelling and grammar before calling anyone a kid here, kid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicknero

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

You read my post, you cited a part of it but you forgot the right part. So I helped you out to make you understand my point.
bitfish

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

fuck this scam coin. If i invest my money into hextra or credence, i can earn lots of money. Fuck this bastard !!

LOL. "Investing" into another Ponzi like Elektra will give you the same results you got from Elektra.
Money is always flowing into the direction of higher IQ values. From Ponzi "investors" to Ponzi builders.
wya12345

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

Elektra is gone. The website can't be reached. This has turned into a drama...
rockymaivia

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

this mother fucker stole from me to!!!!!

did anybody call him on the telephone? says number not working now!!!!!

nicknero do you have your bitcoin address you did sent to? i did not record and cannot find. i will find this son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

Kid? You might want to check back on your English spelling and grammar before calling anyone a kid here, kid.

Yes kid. Get on your real account. Stop hiding and talk shit

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:26 PM

fuck this scam coin. If i invest my money into hextra or credence, i can earn lots of money. Fuck this bastard !!

LOL. "Investing" into another Ponzi like Elektra will give you the same results you got from Elektra.
Money is always flowing into the direction of higher IQ values. From Ponzi "investors" to Ponzi builders.

HYIP

Hype-Yield [for] Investards Ponzi

"You know my friend, Bob Sacamano? He's now in crypto. HYIP. The way it works is that you convert useless fiat to bitcoins created by an unknown person named Satoshi Nakamoto, no relation to Bob. Then you give the bitcoins to another unknown person from places unknown so to enroll in a crypto lending thingy. Depending on which program you invest in, you earn between 1% and 5% - or more - per day. Here's the kicker. The choose is ours if we want to reinvest, thus earning compound interest over the the life of the investment anywhere from 30 days to up to a year or more. Us Investards, that's what we call ourselves, opt to reinvest because that's were the best potential is. So, Jerry, you want in? I'll give 100% of my referral bonus plus I'll stock your fridge with my favorite foods, most of which you don't enjoy, but I digress. You'll be rich ... I mean richer, and I'll be rich regardless if you're in or not. What you say, buddy? Oh, and I need to borrow a hundred bucks to get started."

"Guys, listen up! There's five new HYIP ICOs starting next week, each with pre-ICOs this week, and I'm in every one of them. I just quit the Post Office and ... wait for it ... registered on BitcoinTalk. I already made my first post dissing some old man named Gleb who does nothing by trolls."

"I got in! After four days of F5'ing, I finally got in. You're looking at a girl who is now the proud owner of U$100 worth of ECH. Can you believe it? I'm now going to bed to sleep right after ... Jerry, do you have any C batteries. Mr. Whimple's cells are dead."

"Brothers, check out my YouTube channel, then use my referral codes when registering your HYIP of choose. And remember, TO THE MOON, brothers. TO THE MOON!"

"Helloooooooo, Bitconnecttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!"

"I LOST IT ALL, JERRY! LOST IT ALL! I knew better than to listen to Kramer. Every HYIP that I invested and reinvested in is now gone. And nobody seems to know who the people are behind the schemes. My ONLY hope is that Gleb can help me. I PM'ed him on BCT, waiting for his reply."
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

Greetings..

"Oh what Web you weave when you practice to deceive:..

As many of you have suffered at the hands of this
Thief and liar... (elektracoin)

he may think he gotten away, oh but let me tell you
His day of darkness is not to far behind...
He may run and hide from all us but he can't
Hide from a guilty concious that will eat away at him.

Elektracoin dont even realize the negative-debt karma he just created, which means life in itself
Will see too it that he pays a healthy price for what
He did to all of you..

The misleading and deceiving of people comes
At a price.. don't think what you do to other people
Will go unnoticed by the higher Guiding forces of life..

Life records every good deed you do as
Well as every bad one...

He laughing now but when that dark day come upon
Him he gonna wish he never did what he did..
And we all won't be around to see his down fall

oh it's coming because he created The debt-karma...

You reap what you sow

Peer2peer360

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

Greetings..

Elektracoin dont even realize the negative-debt karma he just created, which means life in itself
He did to all of you..

Well as every bad one...

You reap what you sow

Peer2peer360

Nice poem, anon.  Wink Wink Wink
ivegotthegoldenticketGLEB

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

Greetings..

He did to all of you..

Well as every bad one...

You reap what you sow

Peer2peer360

I really thought this thread wouldn't get any better, but then Ned Flanders showed up! Praise Jeebus!!!
szzc895l

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

As cryptocurrencies become more popular today, many stores have started to use cryptocurrencies as payment methods.So I look forward to the future of this project, which is a competitive cryptocurrency, and will have its own space in the future.
EIektracoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

Wow!

peer2peer360 that was beautiful.

We messed up and are deeply sorry. We are grateful for your forgiveness. Please allow us to refund investor's money. Please PM us your username and a BTC address to refund to.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:21 AM

Greetings..

He did to all of you..

Well as every bad one...

You reap what you sow

Peer2peer360

I really thought this thread wouldn't get any better, but then Ned Flanders showed up! Praise Jeebus!!!

Found this on our dear friend Gleb! Not only is he a known SCAMMER be he also has done some other terrible things besides fake doxx some random dude and run off with our money!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

One must truly be scub of the Earth if they opt to quote crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Wow!

We messed up and are deeply sorry. We are grateful for your forgiveness. Please allow us to refund investor's money. Please PM us your username and a BTC address to refund to.

I will suck your dick if you and ivegotthegoldenticketGLEB are NOT one and the same.

BTW, some retard noticed something and he told another retard, in turned told another retard who informed me that a capital I almost looks like a lowercase l, e.g. EIektracoin vs Elektracoin.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

Wow!

I will suck your dick if you and ivegotthegoldenticketGLEB are NOT one and the same.

BTW, some retard noticed something and he told another retard, in turned told another retard who informed me that a capital I almost looks like a lowercase l, e.g. EIektracoin vs Elektracoin.

Well, we need a time and a place to meet because by the sounds of it you'll be sucking some dick then!
Nicknero

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

Mate, what are you even trying to say? You're shit talking here. (No I don't mean what you say means anything, I literally mean you are shit, that is talking)
And then you for some reason think I am some other guy? What, or which one of my posts makes you think that?
You are fucking delucional.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

Wow!

Well, we need a time and a place to meet because by the sounds of it you'll be sucking some dick then!

See how easy it is to bait a retard. Offer to suck his dick and he's ready to meat-up.
Nicknero

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:00 AM

Wow!

Date registered: Today
Total activity: 1

We all know that you are retarded. Please don't assume that we are stupid too.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

Wow!

See how easy it is to bait a retard. Offer to suck his dick and he's ready to meat-up.

Yep. you baited a retard, oh man got me. What is it? You still bitter about that kid touching post or you still trying to be the hero of this story? Bruno, the guy who the doxxed some random for BTCT cred. You and Ned Flanders can have fun with your love poems and dark alley dick sucking! Maybe you should go back to working for the FBI or whatever it was you did, Scooby Doo.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

Mate, what are you even trying to say? You're shit talking here. (No I don't mean what you say means anything, I literally mean you are shit, that is talking)
And then you for some reason think I am some other guy? What, or which one of my posts makes you think that?
You are fucking delucional.

Keep hiding lol. Idk who you are but. I'm 100% sure you main account it's here too. So you telling you never went on this forum when Elektra is in ico? You account created nov 2.. lmao plz stfu

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: