Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61383 times)
Nicknero

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:35:23 AM

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Either they run a multiple ICO scam.
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.
Keep up the good work. Your posts are freaking hilarious.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

Gleb post the pic way before that kid make he's account on nov 2... lmao ...

Kid? You might want to check back on your English spelling and grammar before calling anyone a kid here, kid.

Yes kid. Get on your real account. Stop hiding and talk shit

Mate, what are you even trying to say? You're shit talking here. (No I don't mean what you say means anything, I literally mean you are shit, that is talking)
And then you for some reason think I am some other guy? What, or which one of my posts makes you think that?
You are fucking delucional.

Keep hiding lol. Idk who you are but. I'm 100% sure you main account it's here too. So you telling you never went on this forum when Elektra is in ico? You account created nov 2.. lmao plz stfu

I know with an as low IQ as yours it's hard to read, but I clearly said I created my account to post here DURING the ICO. Not AFTER.

Iq? You sound dumb af. You you telling me nov 2 is during ico? Even gleb post the Dev pic before you account was created which he posted on oct 30. . Anything smart to say now

You are contradicting yourself within two posts straight after each other.
Get the fuck out of here, you stupid troll. Either you are trolling, or you are actually retarded.
Says the fucking kid hiding in a new account trolling. Stfu dumb ass you got nothing to say now hahaha
"Hahaha I'm such a good troll I call random people kids and repeat myself hohoho I'm so funny hahahaha XDXDXDXD"
I should have listened to your username.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg

Lol still got nothing to say about the nov 2 account created . I guess dumb ass bitch can only hide . Haha

Like I said before, I created my account with the purpose of posting here while the drama was going on about this stupid coin. So what?

Speaking of hiding, how do you feel behind the comfort of your keyboard? You sound like a messed up teenager that gets bullied at school because you are insecure. So you are trying to compensate for being a freaking loser by acting all tough on the internet.
Trust me boy, I have been your age too. I know exactly what you think and how you feel. You are self reflecting your problems onto others. By all means continue to say that I have nothing to say, because although you are talking a lot, you are not saying anything.

Says the kid that saying he's in here during ico. Mf came after gleb post dev pic. Lolol keep hiding sad kid

When will you stop falling in repeat? We already went over this.
Not like my join date even matters at all...

lol keep hiding

This is quite the piramide we are building.

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

This pyramid looks better than my referral tree on any platform. :FeelsBadMan:
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

Anthony F claimed to have 64000 tokens there.  Then again he claimed he was going to give them away too

That Antonio F is just a Youtube pump and dump scammer trying to get affiliate money from his audience. Most of the Youtubers promoting these coins only focus on the ones that give affiliate commissions. You rarely see good videos with reviews of "legit" projects but that don't offer any money from any referral commissions so they don't get covered. Nothing more, nothing less.

Youtubers are as bad scammers. They promote the site and introduce to their followers If they don't know everything then they should not promote them. Investors should know better not to invest more than you can lose. At least one per day on the HYIP ICO stay away from them.
Nicknero

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

Anthony F claimed to have 64000 tokens there.  Then again he claimed he was going to give them away too

That Antonio F is just a Youtube pump and dump scammer trying to get affiliate money from his audience. Most of the Youtubers promoting these coins only focus on the ones that give affiliate commissions. You rarely see good videos with reviews of "legit" projects but that don't offer any money from any referral commissions so they don't get covered. Nothing more, nothing less.

Youtubers are as bad scammers. They promote the site and introduce to their followers If they don't know everything then they should not promote them. Investors should know better not to invest more than you can lose. At least one per day on the HYIP ICO stay away from them.

Really dude?
Youtubers promote whatever they want. Some of them state better than others to not take their word for granted but some of them are just after your referrals.
It is YOUR responsibility to do your own research before blindly following anyone into anything. This kind of sheep behavior is exactly what makes you lose your money.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

Kid? You might want to check back on your English spelling and grammar before calling anyone a kid here, kid.

Mate, what are you even trying to say? You're shit talking here. (No I don't mean what you say means anything, I literally mean you are shit, that is talking)
And then you for some reason think I am some other guy? What, or which one of my posts makes you think that?

Keep hiding lol. Idk who you are but. I'm 100% sure you main account it's here too. So you telling you never went on this forum when Elektra is in ico? You account created nov 2.. lmao plz stfu

I know with an as low IQ as yours it's hard to read, but I clearly said I created my account to post here DURING the ICO. Not AFTER.

Iq? You sound dumb af. You you telling me nov 2 is during ico? Even gleb post the Dev pic before you account was created which he posted on oct 30. . Anything smart to say now

Get the fuck out of here, you stupid troll. Either you are trolling, or you are actually retarded.
Says the fucking kid hiding in a new account trolling. Stfu dumb ass you got nothing to say now hahaha
"Hahaha I'm such a good troll I call random people kids and repeat myself hohoho I'm so funny hahahaha XDXDXDXD"

Lol still got nothing to say about the nov 2 account created . I guess dumb ass bitch can only hide . Haha

Like I said before, I created my account with the purpose of posting here while the drama was going on about this stupid coin. So what?

Speaking of hiding, how do you feel behind the comfort of your keyboard? You sound like a messed up teenager that gets bullied at school because you are insecure. So you are trying to compensate for being a freaking loser by acting all tough on the internet.
Trust me boy, I have been your age too. I know exactly what you think and how you feel. You are self reflecting your problems onto others. By all means continue to say that I have nothing to say, because although you are talking a lot, you are not saying anything.

Says the kid that saying he's in here during ico. Mf came after gleb post dev pic. Lolol keep hiding sad kid

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Oh I guess you main account is that fk boi gleb ... haha bitch finally can't hold it anymore. Finally come out of closet

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:12 PM

Need more proof of concept.. just seems fishy right now.

This guy must be psychic!

"My psychic told me this would happen one day with WormConnect."
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
iCarlos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

I'm facing that problem too.

It's because dev exit scammed long ago !
Nicknero

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:42 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Oh I guess you main account is that fk boi gleb ... haha bitch finally can't hold it anymore. Finally come out of closet

Wrong, try again.
So much for self portraiture though. We went /straight/ to the closet stuff. (See what I did there)
Sm0res

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:12:44 PM

lol all shenanigans aside, whoever is actually behind Elektra Coin is capital F-Fucked. SEC is on a warpath for scamcoins. Oh man, I would not want to be whoever is involved-- your precious life of freedom is about to get a whole hell of a lot smaller lmao
iCarlos

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

lol all shenanigans aside, whoever is actually behind Elektra Coin is capital F-Fucked. SEC is on a warpath for scamcoins. Oh man, I would not want to be whoever is involved-- your precious life of freedom is about to get a whole hell of a lot smaller lmao

I so wish you're right.

This cocksucker bitch will burn  Angry
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

We need more information about this coin and future development. good design and clever idea
raddledpalm

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?
whyyousoserious

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Wrong, try again.
So much for self portraiture though. We went /straight/ to the closet stuff. (See what I did there)

You say you came here during ico. Which you dumb ass must be retarded . You account created after ico

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Nicknero

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Wrong, try again.

You say you came here during ico. Which you dumb ass must be retarded . You account created after ico

Bohoo big deal. Who cares?
What I meant was in between ICO and the exit scam.
Making small mistakes like that doesn't make you retarded. Acting like you do and taking it so serious, that makes you retarded.
whyyousoserious

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:36 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Wrong, try again.

Making small mistakes like that doesn't make you retarded. Acting like you do and taking it so serious, that makes you retarded.

“Who cares” lmao you must be retarded. Than you are fake account like I said . Dumb ass bitch bring you main account. Keep hiding retarded fk

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Nicknero

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol keep hiding

Pyramid Alert!  Tongue

Wrong, try again.

“Who cares” lmao you must be retarded. Than you are fake account like I said . Dumb ass bitch bring you main account. Keep hiding retarded fk

Why so serious?
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:34:48 AM

is elektra scam coin?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

Hmm Model of electra coin looks like ponzi scheme. Honestly I think that most of altcoins - it is scam coisn or coins with some scam options. But some scams have long life cycles:)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

I don't quite get your insurance policy. If something happens you'd only receive 40% of what you invested?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: