Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant removed cash deposit option USA  (Read 14371 times)
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:33:31 AM

every time BTC crashes Bitinstant doing maintenance LOL
yes new website design will make a difference LOL

No, that can't be it... didn't you see the quote from the website?  Roll Eyes

"People have expressed concern that this benefits BitInstant in some way. On the contrary, BitInstant relies on customer transactions, so downtime only hurts us and we are therefore working as quickly as possible to reengage cash deposits."

ROFL!

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:54:02 AM

The new layout looks great, but it's still not working.   Getting a 'having issues with one of our partners' type note.   

Also, small thing... you spelled patience as 'patients' on the front page. 

Smiley

sent from my X6
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:17:31 PM

The site looks good but there are a few annoyances which detract from the improvements:

Identity verification questionnaire is highly annoying. I don't have the birth months and years of my entire extended family memorized or easily available.

The username and password fields on the login form are obfuscated somehow so that LastPass doesn't automatically recognize them.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:02:59 PM

We're happy to announce that our new website is now live and cash deposits are turned back on! Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Things don't always run smoothly when implementing new technology with third-party providers involved, so thanks for standing by!
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:13:01 PM

Good to hear that it's up and running again. Any luck on verification of ID's?
cardcomm

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:37:46 PM

What verification of ID's?!

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:39:10 PM

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:40:33 PM

You'll know about this soon enough.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:40:56 PM

We're working very close with the dev team to resolve any issues with specific users having problems with verification.

Alright. Thanks!
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:52:17 PM

@URSAY
What about bringing back exchanges? BTC-e and Bitstamp?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:06:30 PM

@URSAY

We are working to bring back full functionality.  The site JUST launched so we have a number of pressing issues to work thru.  Thanks for your patience as we work to upgrade the customer experience.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:12:58 PM

Who needs bitinstant?

Find someone local and pay them cash.

I'm grumpy!!
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:25:54 PM

@URSAY

We are working to bring back full functionality.  The site JUST launched so we have a number of pressing issues to work thru.  Thanks for your patience as we work to upgrade the customer experience.
Thanks, the new layout is great, I just wanted to make sure that the functionality will only get better. Wink
cardcomm

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:40:41 PM

You'll know about this soon enough.

That does NOT sound good. But after all this CRAP, BitInstant is by far my last resort anyway.

When will companies learn they need to just be up front with their customers? It's particularly important when one's audience is for the most part "smarter than the average bear".

cardcomm

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:43:00 PM

Yet another non-answer from the BitInstant "support team". Have y'all considered a career in politics?

cardcomm

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:59:53 PM

Just got the Please

"We are experiencing problems verifying your identity, please try again later."

Nice... Seems without verification ANY deposit amount exceeds my limits? WTF

I know, I know... the new site "will be worth the wait and appreciate your patience" whatever the heck that means!

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:29:58 PM

Guys,

This is a brand new website with improved functionality.  We've listened to your suggestions and worked really hard to bring you new features.  We launched this morning and we're now trying to correct any outstanding issues and bring all functionality back online.  I'm sorry that some of you are having issues with your orders.  We're working hard to correct those issues.

Please try to help us by staying calm and respectful, not logging duplicate issues, and providing your cs rep with any info that they may need when they ask for it.

Thanks for your consideration during this very busy time.
Crypto0 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:32:18 PM

Please be patient Bitinstant is working hard to complete transition to PRISM program ...
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:52:04 PM

Still getting "We are experiencing problems with one of our partners, please try again later." when I click 'continue as guest.' after all information (name, BTC address, birthday, etc.) has been entered.   All information is correct so I'm not sure what the glitch is on my end.   

Smiley

sent from my X6
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:37:52 AM

Who needs bitinstant?

Find someone local and pay them cash.

This works but can take a while depending where in the world you're at. Of course 1st world nations are most likely to have the most bitcoin in circulation, but even withing a 1st world nation certain areas lack interest in the currency and therefore one will have to go through great lengths to even get a single sale. That's where BitInstant's quick service comes in handy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: